Med's Request
February 21, 2013
Med's Done....
February 27, 2013
Passport Req..
April 22, 2013
nima514 said:
hi folks,
In the last page of my notes, the last lines read "Pending B&C Processing". Do you guys know what that means?
thanks.
B&C could possibly stand for Background and Criminality I suppose. But I'm not 100% sure...

nima514

Apr 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
help101 said:
B&C could possibly stand for Background and Criminality I suppose. But I'm not 100% sure...
that's what I think too.

nima514

Apr 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
help101 said:
Is there anybody here that in the last page of his GCMS notes there is a line reading: "Pending: B&C Processing".

RWilco

Dec 11, 2012
help101 said:
Can I ask a quick question?

I just received the following email from OTTAWA:

Dear XXXXX,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NHQ - Centralized Processing Region
219 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1, Canada

However, there is NO ATTACHED document at all!!!! It's like if they've forgotten to send it to me. Any thoughts? What should I do? I replied to them but no response :(

Thanks.
Someone else on the forum recently had a similar issue with the 'biodata' form -- it did not get attached to the email even though it was referenced as an attachment. My understanding is that they contact Ottawa via email and received a response that included the attachment. Hopefully you will also see a response with the required attachments soon.

joel0611

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/ CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Updated personal history on 12-02-2013
AOR Received.
23-06-2011
File Transfer...
Ottawa In process 12-02-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2011
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
seulkiro said:
joel, I used IMM5669 and sent in a doc format.
Thanks seulkiro.

babyq

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo - cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 13, 2011
File Transfer...
july 2012
Med's Request
march 2012
Med's Done....
may 2012
Passport Req..
feb 19, 2013
just to share to everyone.. i got my passport request today.... around 6:07 pm. i filed my pr application last may 2011... it was a very long-waiting period... hopefully, everyone gets the same good news too!

sharuu, finally i got my PPr! yahooo!

vico

May 30, 2012
babyq said:
just to share to everyone.. i got my passport request today.... around 6:07 pm. i filed my pr application last may 2011... it was a very long-waiting period... hopefully, everyone gets the same good news too!

congrats..

babyq

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo - cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 13, 2011
File Transfer...
july 2012
Med's Request
march 2012
Med's Done....
may 2012
Passport Req..
feb 19, 2013

joel0611

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/ CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Updated personal history on 12-02-2013
AOR Received.
23-06-2011
File Transfer...
Ottawa In process 12-02-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2011
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
McMont said:
Hi guys,
I have asked this question before, but only one person answered, so I am asking again, sorry for the repetition. I received this email from Ottawa and I am wondering what documents I should send them.

Dear XYZ:

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Pilot in Ottawa for further review. It will be reviewed by one of our officers, with priority given to applications that were received at CIC before September 1st, 2011.

Medical Examination:
If you had a medical evaluation done during 2012*, we will be requesting an extension of your medical validity in order to facilitate the processing of your case. No action is required on your part.
If the results of your medical evaluation have expired, you will receive new instructions to go for a new medical examination conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician.
If you have not yet completed a medical examination by a CIC-designated panel physician, you will receive new instructions from this office to go for a new medical examination.

*Please note that only where medical examinations have been conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician, and only where these meet CIC requirements, will this office submit requests for extension of the medical validity of your original medical evaluation.

Case Status:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· "XXX" - XYZ:
· RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for both applicants This must be received at this office by: 03/18/2013
·
· Go to this website:
· • Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
· • Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
· • You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
· • You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
· • Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
· • Click “Submit”
· • Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
· Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
· You must complete the requested information and send the receipt to CPP-O.
· You may do so by scanning and emailing it to the address
· Updated details of your personal history since May 2011. Start with the most recent information, indicate your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (ie. Unemployed, studying, traveling, etc). Please include city/town or country and the name of the institution/company.

With the exception of Police Certificates, please submit the requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail address:

Police Certificates:

Please be advised that Police Certificates must be submitted as ORIGINAL documents, in their original PAPER format. We do not accept scanned copies. This document must be sent via postal or courier service to our office at the following address:

Attention: Officer MY5577
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

For more information on how to obtain a police certificate please visit our website at the following link:

All requested documents/information must be accompanied by the outgoing correspondence we have sent to you (i.e. this e-mail or a printed copy of this letter).

(the rest of the email is general format)

Any ideas? Do I need to send them police certificate?
Same here i received a similar email, like you i'm confuse about the police certificate. Any body in the forum can help us?

seulkiro

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 MAY 2011
Nomination.....
09 FEB 2011
AOR Received.
23 SEP 2011
File Transfer...
07 JUL 2012 - Ottawa
Med's Request
23 SEP 2011
Med's Done....
03 OCT 2011
babyq said:

Congrats!!

seulkiro

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 MAY 2011
Nomination.....
09 FEB 2011
AOR Received.
23 SEP 2011
File Transfer...
07 JUL 2012 - Ottawa
Med's Request
23 SEP 2011
Med's Done....
03 OCT 2011
Just found out that my application might be put on hold until my wife can take her chest x-ray. She's pregnant for about 22 weeks which means that she can't take her chest x-ray. The due date is IRONICALLY July 1st. What a day to have a birth. We've been waiting for PR for almost 2 years now. She can take her chest x-ray after July 1st. If they put it on hold, we probably need to wait another year or more. WTF!! I'm so pissed off. Is there any way that we can extend our medical results that we did in Oct 2011? Does anyone have a similar experience? I was expecting my application can be done in a year or less because I'm a provincial nominee. I've been in Canada for ten f*** years! Man I need a drink. :mad: Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm super duper happy with our baby. :)

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
babyq said:

Many Congratulations! I am really happy for you :)

McGill

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
I am confused, could anybody help me. When the CPP-Ottawa ask for the personal history updates then what should I do. Fill the form IMM 5669E or just make a table as a word document and send it. Please help!!!!

seulkiro

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 MAY 2011
Nomination.....
09 FEB 2011
AOR Received.
23 SEP 2011
File Transfer...
07 JUL 2012 - Ottawa
Med's Request
23 SEP 2011
Med's Done....
03 OCT 2011
McGill said:
I am confused, could anybody help me. When the CPP-Ottawa ask for the personal history updates then what should I do. Fill the form IMM 5669E or just make a table as a word document and send it. Please help!!!!
I made the same table as in IMM5669 (personal history) in word format and emailed it.