Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
samlogani said:
I had same situation, mine came online today again with the same 2 lines I had before..

I dont know why it vanished and came back, something is not right
Did you ever apply for your GCMS notes? what about your security and criminality checks?

helen1984

Aug 27, 2010
HMIDATOU said:
hi helen, we have the same exact timeframe and i am a qsw
ecas says
We received application June 2011
Medicals results received
We started processing g your application feb 14th 2013

Hey! So either it s either a good thing or exactly the same as before! Who knows!!

iwasan

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Baffalo to Ottawa(I guess)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-09-2011
Med's Request
21-09-2011
Med's Done....
22-09-2011
helen1984 said:
Nope not heard anything at all since we did our medicals in 2011!!
I just got an email from CPPottawa.I need to submit police certificate and personal history.I don't know about re medical.
more wait and wait ???

na1234

Nov 28, 2012
My ecas is back, the only difference is now the address on the left disappeared and the address on the right is my new address.

It still shows all 3 lines, in process and medical received. No idea what is going on, but hopefully we will know something by the end of this month, only 7 business days left before Feb 28.

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nima514 said:
Did you ever apply for your GCMS notes? what about your security and criminality checks?
I did in Nov. the only thing mentioned was medicals have been received.

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
na1234 said:
My ecas is back, the only difference is now the address on the left disappeared and the address on the right is my new address.

It still shows all 3 lines, in process and medical received. No idea what is going on, but hopefully we will know something by the end of this month, only 7 business days left before Feb 28.
I was wondering, I have a closed WP and its been almost 10 months I have submitted my medicals.

1) WHat will happen, If i go ahead and start working one more job? Thoughts

McMont

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
Doc's Request.
18-02-2013
Med's Request
Sep. 2011
Med's Done....
Sep. 2011
Passport Req..
Feb. 2013
Hi,
I received the following email today from Ottawa. the subject was "requested fees". I am confused what they exactly want me to send them. beside RPRF and updated personal history, do they want Police certificates (I sent them my police certificates when I applied to Buffalo in March 2011)? Like always, your help is appreciated :)

"
Dear My Name:

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Pilot in Ottawa for further review. It will be reviewed by one of our officers, with priority given to applications that were received at CIC before September 1st, 2011.

Medical Examination:

If you had a medical evaluation done during 2012*, we will be requesting an extension of your medical validity in order to facilitate the processing of your case. No action is required on your part.
If the results of your medical evaluation have expired, you will receive new instructions to go for a new medical examination conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician.
If you have not yet completed a medical examination by a CIC-designated panel physician, you will receive new instructions from this office to go for a new medical examination.

*Please note that only where medical examinations have been conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician, and only where these meet CIC requirements, will this office submit requests for extension of the medical validity of your original medical evaluation.

Case Status:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· "A number" - My Name:
· RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for both applicants This must be received at this office by: 03/18/2013
·
· Go to this website:
· • Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
· • Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
· • You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
· • You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
· • Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
· • Click “Submit”
· • Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
· Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
· You must complete the requested information and send the receipt to CPP-O.
· You may do so by scanning and emailing it to the address
· Updated details of your personal history since May 2011. Start with the most recent information, indicate your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (ie. Unemployed, studying, traveling, etc). Please include city/town or country and the name of the institution/company.

With the exception of Police Certificates, please submit the requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail address:

Police Certificates:

Please be advised that Police Certificates must be submitted as ORIGINAL documents, in their original PAPER format. We do not accept scanned copies. This document must be sent via postal or courier service to our office at the following address:

Attention: Officer MY5577
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

For more information on how to obtain a police certificate please visit our website at the following link:

All requested documents/information must be accompanied by the outgoing correspondence we have sent to you (i.e. this e-mail or a printed copy of this letter).

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.
When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.

When should I contact CIC?

You must notify Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:

· Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;

· Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);

· Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual;

· Decision to withdraw your application.

Withdrawing your application:
You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You will be refunded the RPRF if you have already paid it. In order for your application to be withdrawn, it is required that written confirmation be sent to the above address.

Need more information?
For more information concerning your Application status, you may refer to the CIC Help Centre online at

Sincerely,

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote - Ottawa - DOCQSW
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
Site :
Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.
"

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
in Montreal on work permit
McMont said:
Hi,
I received the following email today from Ottawa. the subject was "requested fees". I am confused what they exactly want me to send them. beside RPRF and updated personal history, do they want Police certificates (I sent them my police certificates when I applied to Buffalo in March 2011)? Like always, your help is appreciated :)

"
Dear My Name:

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Pilot in Ottawa for further review. It will be reviewed by one of our officers, with priority given to applications that were received at CIC before September 1st, 2011.

Medical Examination:

If you had a medical evaluation done during 2012*, we will be requesting an extension of your medical validity in order to facilitate the processing of your case. No action is required on your part.
If the results of your medical evaluation have expired, you will receive new instructions to go for a new medical examination conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician.
If you have not yet completed a medical examination by a CIC-designated panel physician, you will receive new instructions from this office to go for a new medical examination.

*Please note that only where medical examinations have been conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician, and only where these meet CIC requirements, will this office submit requests for extension of the medical validity of your original medical evaluation.

Case Status:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· "A number" - My Name:
· RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for both applicants This must be received at this office by: 03/18/2013
·
· Go to this website:
· • Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
· • Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
· • You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
· • You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
· • Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
· • Click “Submit”
· • Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
· Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
· You must complete the requested information and send the receipt to CPP-O.
· You may do so by scanning and emailing it to the address
· Updated details of your personal history since May 2011. Start with the most recent information, indicate your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (ie. Unemployed, studying, traveling, etc). Please include city/town or country and the name of the institution/company.

With the exception of Police Certificates, please submit the requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail address:

Police Certificates:

Please be advised that Police Certificates must be submitted as ORIGINAL documents, in their original PAPER format. We do not accept scanned copies. This document must be sent via postal or courier service to our office at the following address:

Attention: Officer MY5577
219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

For more information on how to obtain a police certificate please visit our website at the following link:

All requested documents/information must be accompanied by the outgoing correspondence we have sent to you (i.e. this e-mail or a printed copy of this letter).

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.
When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.

When should I contact CIC?

You must notify Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:

· Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;

· Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);

· Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual;

· Decision to withdraw your application.

Withdrawing your application:
You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You will be refunded the RPRF if you have already paid it. In order for your application to be withdrawn, it is required that written confirmation be sent to the above address.

Need more information?
For more information concerning your Application status, you may refer to the CIC Help Centre online at

Sincerely,

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote - Ottawa - DOCQSW
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
Site :
Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.
"
Most of the people got the same mail. the police certificate is the confusing part.
if you read the mail the list of documents are in dotted. where in your case it is fee and personal history.
and rest mail is general format.

pay the fee and send the personal history. I guess you should be good to go .

wait for others to comment in this forum and act ..

good luck

Syed

help101

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18, 2011
Doc's Request.
March 11, 2013
AOR Received.
October 27, 2011
File Transfer...
July 7, 2012
Med's Request
February 21, 2013
Med's Done....
February 27, 2013
Passport Req..
April 22, 2013
Can I ask a quick question?

I just received the following email from OTTAWA:

Dear XXXXX,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to OttPilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca

NHQ - Centralized Processing Region
219 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1, Canada

However, there is NO ATTACHED document at all!!!! It's like if they've forgotten to send it to me. Any thoughts? What should I do? I replied to them but no response :(

Thanks.

na1234

Nov 28, 2012
help101 said:
Can I ask a quick question?

I just received the following email from OTTAWA:

Dear XXXXX,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca

NHQ - Centralized Processing Region
219 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1, Canada

However, there is NO ATTACHED document at all!!!! It's like if they've forgotten to send it to me. Any thoughts? What should I do? I replied to them but no response :(

Thanks.

just wait a couple of days, hopefully it is something positive

McMont

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
Doc's Request.
18-02-2013
Med's Request
Sep. 2011
Med's Done....
Sep. 2011
Passport Req..
Feb. 2013
Thanks Syed :) . Any other comments guys?
Did any one get his/her PR soon after this email or I should expect another long wait?

nima514

Apr 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
samlogani said:
I did in Nov. the only thing mentioned was medicals have been received.
what are the values of the security and criminality keys? is can be either blank, not started, passed or in progress.
I suspect Buffalo did not initiate our BG checks before it was closed. If that is true it means that we have just applied for immigration after waiting for two years (in my case).