July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
seulkiro said:
Yesterday I got an email from CPP-O. They asked me to redo the medical exam and for my wife as well. And they asked another recent police certificates and to pay the RPRF. I was also asked to submit the updated details of my personal history since May 2011. I'm an AINP applicant so I think it's not just for QSW applications.

I asked my parents to get the PC so they will send it over next week. And I will redo the medical exam sometime next week.

Hopefully, this will end before summer. Finger crossed!!
Hey seul.. I hope you hear about your case soon! Asking for PC and personal history along with asking to medicals again means that they are probably reviewing the case. It could also mean the information is pretty outdated and they want to make sure everything is in place. I hope you hear soon buddy.. I know its been a long wait! :)

HMIDATOU

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
does anyone know how are we gonna wait to re-do medical did anyone got the second email confirming to re-do the medicals. i just want to know how long do we have to wait to re-do them because we are wasting time just by waiting for that email, why can't they just tell us to redo them from the first email.

speednab

Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HMIDATOU said:
does anyone know how are we gonna wait to re-do medical did anyone got the second email confirming to re-do the medicals. i just want to know how long do we have to wait to re-do them because we are wasting time just by waiting for that email, why can't they just tell us to redo them from the first email.
Salam,
We do not know if they are going to ask for or they did the extension. But, why not to email them and ask?

rizch

Apr 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 16 2011
Med's Done....
11Nov/2011
Passport Req..
Waiting
How long does it take to get your passport back from Ottawa? Has anyone got his/her passport back from Ottawa yet?

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
rizch said:
How long does it take to get your passport back from Ottawa? Has anyone got his/her passport back from Ottawa yet?
It takes 2 weeks to get back from Buffalo. It should take less than that from Ottawa, i believe.

simu789

Dec 7, 2012
Hi Sharru, I have a question for you . please give me advice. I did my medical 28th feb, 2012 since then i didnt get any news from immigration office. Last december 2012 i have contacted with MP and she made a query for my application and said that in january an immigration officer will review my file and immigration officer will contact with me but nobody didnt contact with me yet. For this reason should i have to send them email or wait for end of this month please advice me. Also one more thing is that last 2 weeks i couldnt access my ECAS. But last 2 days i was able to access my ECAS but it has some change before it shows that application received and medical received but its only shows application received , medical received doesnt exist anymore. Please advice me, So much tensed regarding this PR application.

Timeline:
Application received 29th april, 2011
medical rec-28th fev, 2012
QSW category.

seulkiro

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 MAY 2011
Nomination.....
09 FEB 2011
AOR Received.
23 SEP 2011
File Transfer...
07 JUL 2012 - Ottawa
Med's Request
23 SEP 2011
Med's Done....
03 OCT 2011
sharuu said:
Hey seul.. I hope you hear about your case soon! Asking for PC and personal history along with asking to medicals again means that they are probably reviewing the case. It could also mean the information is pretty outdated and they want to make sure everything is in place. I hope you hear soon buddy.. I know its been a long wait! :)
Thanks bro. Paid RPRF and submitted the updated personal history last week. PC is on the way and will redo the medicals sometime next week. I just checked ecas. It went in process for the first time after being out of reach for about 2-3 weeks. It showed two addresses before and now just one. I know I still got few months (maybe a year hope not) to wait for PPR. But I'm feeling PPR is just around the corner. :)

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
simu789 said:
Hi Sharru, I have a question for you . please give me advice. I did my medical 28th feb, 2012 since then i didnt get any news from immigration office. Last december 2012 i have contacted with MP and she made a query for my application and said that in january an immigration officer will review my file and immigration officer will contact with me but nobody didnt contact with me yet. For this reason should i have to send them email or wait for end of this month please advice me. Also one more thing is that last 2 weeks i couldnt access my ECAS. But last 2 days i was able to access my ECAS but it has some change before it shows that application received and medical received but its only shows application received , medical received doesnt exist anymore. Please advice me, So much tensed regarding this PR application.

Timeline:
QSW category.
I think first of all you should get GCMS Notes.. Now, most probably they will show the bring forward date would be jan 2013, as mentioned by MP. I am unsure where you are with the process, as in the checks have been done etc. I think get GCMS done and take it from there! Dont panic - either about ECAS or about why they havent contacted you. Just try to stay calm and everything should be fine :)

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
seulkiro said:
Thanks bro. Paid RPRF and submitted the updated personal history last week. PC is on the way and will redo the medicals sometime next week. I just checked ecas. It went in process for the first time after being out of reach for about 2-3 weeks. It showed two addresses before and now just one. I know I still got few months (maybe a year hope not) to wait for PPR. But I'm feeling PPR is just around the corner. :)
Yeah.. it shouldnt be that far off. I am glad they started this bridging process about extending your work permit. I know it has been a long journey for quite a few people. Hopefully, people hear soon about their case. The thing that i can conclude is this, usually they would automatically extend medical for one year, I am not sure why they want the applicants to re-do their medicals. The only reason I can think of is if any of the checks are not yet completed and if there is something else pending. I think they only extend medicals for those if medical expiry is the only reason why PR couldnt be issued.

I hope you hear something soon :)

simu789

Dec 7, 2012
Sharru.. Thanks a lot for your quick reply. Our file transferred from buffelo to ottawa. I never applied for GCMS note. Should i apply now? or wait until 28th feb, 2013 to get reply from ottawa ( which they promised in the website that before sept, 2011 applicant review date before 28th feb, 2013). Please advice me. Or should i send them any email regarding our PR application update.?

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
simu789 said:
Sharru.. Thanks a lot for your quick reply. Our file transferred from buffelo to ottawa. I never applied for GCMS note. Should i apply now? or wait until 28th feb, 2013 to get reply from ottawa ( which they promised in the website that before sept, 2011 applicant review date before 28th feb, 2013). Please advice me. Or should i send them any email regarding our PR application update.?
I would be surprised if 28th feb is a deadline, remember they said 80% of the files will be completed by then. For now, just get GCMS Notes and see if any work has been done since the file was transferred. You are reaching the two year mark so once you get GCMS ask them for an update. If any work was done and you see any document they are about to ask, you can get it before they ask to save time too..

lorelie16

Oct 31, 2012
simu789 said:

Timeline:

QSW category.

i just want to share my case, medical received in my ecas was also dissappeared last week I did my medicals again last dec 2012

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
lorelie16 said:
i just want to share my case, medical received in my ecas was also dissappeared last week I did my medicals again last dec 2012
I think they were having some technical difficulties.. It seems to work for some while not for others! I hope you can see ECAS soon :)

ap2686

Jul 14, 2012
seulkiro said:
I felt the same way in may 2012 when i have submitted my medicals, pcc and FBI clearance. but still waiting after paying PPRF.

joel0611

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/ CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Updated personal history on 12-02-2013
AOR Received.
23-06-2011
File Transfer...
Ottawa In process 12-02-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2011
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
seulkiro said:
Can you share which form you used for your updated personal history.
Thanks