March 23,2012
Passport Req..
27 March, 2013......:D
VISA ISSUED...
27 March, 2013........:D
LANDED..........
17 April, 2013............:D
MyCat said:
I just received an email to pay the RPRF.
Does anyone know if this means my file has reached its final stage?
CPP are living up to their promise of reviewing pre-Sep 2011 applicants before end Feb.
Well I think many pre-Sept 2011 applicants have not received any updates up till now from CPP-O. At least none of my friends in my circle which is quite big actually.

Yes you are in the final stages of your PR application processing. Have they sent you any request for additional documents?

MyCat

Aug 21, 2012
simu789 said:
@ MyCat, I have some question for you .When did you received your email? Did your Ecas working good? Because my ecas has changed my status before it shows application received and medical received but now only shows application received. should i receive any email today? I dont know.
I got my email at 08:04 this morning. My ecas still doesn't work and when it did work it always said appn received medical results received.
Sorry I couldn't be more help.

MyCat

Aug 21, 2012
newbie1982 said:
Well I think many pre-Sept 2011 applicants have not received any updates up till now from CPP-O. At least none of my friends in my circle which is quite big actually.

Yes you are in the final stages of your PR application processing. Have they sent you any request for additional documents?
We're only halfway through February.

I didn't get a request for additional documents. But then again I always uploaded new documents when I changed jobs, renewed my passport, got married and moved address. So my file has always been up-to-date.

nima514

Apr 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
simu789 said:
Since last week i couldnt access my ECAS but Today morning i just access my ECAS But it says that application received. But it shows before application received and medical received.Medical received doesnt exist anymore i dont know why. I didnt receive any email from immigration office. i am very tensed actually whats happening in there. Anybody has same situation like me . please be advice.
My Ecas is still out of reach.

nima514

Apr 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
I got a reply to an email I sent CIC on Dec. 16 2012. Here it is

Dear Madam / Sir,
This is in response to your email (see below).
Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time.
An immigration officer will be in contact with you if any further correspondence is needed.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

It does look like my application is finally getting some attention in Ottawa after 26 months. You have to have the patience of Mother Theresa.

emanager

Mar 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jasskaur said:
So, u mean we can still change ur job even if we r nominated under SINP?... IF YES ,, how we can do dat... m getting better Job offer so i wanna change my current job...
thanx in advance
First of all your employer has to be already registered(just to save time 4-5 months of registration process) after that your employer needs to obtain job approval from SINP with your name on it
then another letter from employer on a letter head with wages and weekly hours guarantee on it
then u scan these two things and send to SINP Regina with your file number and they will process it in 4-6 weeks
then send revised nomination to CIC and get your revised work permit
and start working but this all takes about 4-5 months

jasskaur

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
Doc's Request.
26-06-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2102
emanager said:
First of all your employer has to be already registered(just to save time 4-5 months of registration process) after that your employer needs to obtain job approval from SINP with your name on it
then another letter from employer on a letter head with wages and weekly hours guarantee on it
then u scan these two things and send to SINP Regina with your file number and they will process it in 4-6 weeks
then send revised nomination to CIC and get your revised work permit
and start working but this all takes about 4-5 months
But this is long process... nobody will be ready to wait for me dat long...?.... I live in Sask too... any suggestions ?
thanx

HMIDATOU

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,
i just got an email today from CIC-O requesting new police certificates and they will send me new information about the possibility to re-do the medical exams,
i am not sure if i am supposed to happy or sad, it is somewhat a mixture of mixed feelings, lool.

they mentioned that i am to resend the new police certificates only if i resided in the united states 6 months or more after 15 May 2012.
i checked my passport and i found that since that date i have been residing in the unites states for only 5 months. i am not sure how to communicate this information to CIC-O my passport can prove it withe entry and exit stamps.
medical examination will be done later when they send me more information about it. my wife and son don't live me now, so they will have to do the medical examination from back home and i will do mine in the united states, does anyone think that is this not possible???
any idea on how i should proceed from this point.
any good advice is welcome.
one more thing, they mentioned that medical examinations will be extended if it was in in 2012, i did mine in december 21 2011, 9 days short can anyone tell me if i have to re-do them for sure??

shaikhaffi

Jan 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-DEC-2010
Nomination.....
10-OCT-2010
AOR Received.
15-JUL-2011
File Transfer...
16-MAY-2012 -- CPP Ottawa
Med's Request
15-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
18-JUL-2011
Passport Req..
April 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 25, 2013
LANDED..........
April 25, 2013
nima514 said:
I got a reply to an email I sent CIC on Dec. 16 2012. Here it is

Dear Madam / Sir,
This is in response to your email (see below).
Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time.
An immigration officer will be in contact with you if any further correspondence is needed.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

It does look like my application is finally getting some attention in Ottawa after 26 months. You have to have the patience of Mother Theresa to put with CIC.
Its generic reply.

Cytric

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
Nov. 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2013
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
HMIDATOU said:
Hi everyone,
i just got an email today from CIC-O requesting new police certificates and they will send me new information about the possibility to re-do the medical exams,
i am not sure if i am supposed to happy or sad, it is somewhat a mixture of mixed feelings, lool.

they mentioned that i am to resend the new police certificates only if i resided in the united states 6 months or more after 15 May 2012.
i checked my passport and i found that since that date i have been residing in the unites states for only 5 months. i am not sure how to communicate this information to CIC-O my passport can prove it withe entry and exit stamps.
medical examination will be done later when they send me more information about it. my wife and son don't live me now, so they will have to do the medical examination from back home and i will do mine in the united states, does anyone think that is this not possible???
any idea on how i should proceed from this point.
any good advice is welcome.
one more thing, they mentioned that medical examinations will be extended if it was in in 2012, i did mine in december 21 2011, 9 days short can anyone tell me if i have to re-do them for sure??
Hello HMIDATOU,

You can write a written explanation to CIC, but i suggest you to get one. Sooner or later they may ask you. Also, medicals can be extended if it was done during the period of 15 months and the decision is pending due to medical only. Here they are still looking for police clearance, and if it gets delayed, there is a good chance that you may have to do medicals again. So if you get pcc now, you will be good for a yrs from now. Just my thought. May be seniors can put more light on it.

CyTric

HMIDATOU

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cytric said:
Hello HMIDATOU,

You can write a written explanation to CIC, but i suggest you to get one. Sooner or later they may ask you. Also, medicals can be extended if it was done during the period of 15 months and the decision is pending due to medical only. Here they are still looking for police clearance, and if it gets delayed, there is a good chance that you may have to do medicals again. So if you get pcc now, you will be good for a yrs from now. Just my thought. May be seniors can put more light on it.

CyTric
Thanks for ur input,
this is what i got from them.
"Vérification du FBI: Si, depuis 2012/04/26 vous avez séjourné aux E.-U pour une période de six mois ou plus, veuillez fournir l'original d'un dossier de police du FBI. Ces documents doivent parvenir à ce bureau au plus tard: 04/15/2013"

i think i have to get in touch with my MP and explain my situation, because according to what CIC-O sent me, i do not have to redo the police certificates if i didn't stay more than 6 months in the united states, which is my case, i didn't stay more that 6 months. i will have to redo the medicals because i did them on the 20th of december 2011. i have to redo them here in the united states and my wife and son will have to redo them back home.

they also asked me for

· > Mise à jour de vos antécédents personnels pour vous-même et pour votre épouse depuis 2011/05/01. Commencez par l’information la plus récente, indiquez vos professions ou vos emplois si vous avez travaillez (incluant le nom de l’institution/entreprise) et veuillez indiquez la ville (où le pays) où ces activités ont eu lieu.

is there a form for this???

speednab

Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HMIDATOU said:
Thanks for ur input,
this is what i got from them.
"Vérification du FBI: Si, depuis 2012/04/26 vous avez séjourné aux E.-U pour une période de six mois ou plus, veuillez fournir l'original d'un dossier de police du FBI. Ces documents doivent parvenir à ce bureau au plus tard: 04/15/2013"

i think i have to get in touch with my MP and explain my situation, because according to what CIC-O sent me, i do not have to redo the police certificates if i didn't stay more than 6 months in the united states, which is my case, i didn't stay more that 6 months. i will have to redo the medicals because i did them on the 20th of december 2011. i have to redo them here in the united states and my wife and son will have to redo them back home.

they also asked me for

· > Mise à jour de vos antécédents personnels pour vous-même et pour votre épouse depuis 2011/05/01. Commencez par l'information la plus récente, indiquez vos professions ou vos emplois si vous avez travaillez (incluant le nom de l'institution/entreprise) et veuillez indiquez la ville (où le pays) où ces activités ont eu lieu.

is there a form for this???
Salam brother,
I got kind of the same email last week.
1. Go ahead and submit a new FBI certificate. The old one will expire in a month and I do not think your application will be finalized before then.
2. Do not worry about medical now. They may extend it or ask you to redo it later. I am waiting for the same email if so.
3. Just put the personal history in word document with your file # and name. use the same template as in your IMM008 that was submitted to Buffalo.
I hope this helps

HMIDATOU

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
speednab said:
Salam brother,
I got kind of the same email last week.
1. Go ahead and submit a new FBI certificate. The old one will expire in a month and I do not think your application will be finalized before then.
2. Do not worry about medical now. They may extend it or ask you to redo it later. I am waiting for the same email if so.
3. Just put the personal history in word document with your file # and name. use the same template as in your IMM008 that was submitted to Buffalo.
I hope this helps
Salam Speednab,
do u know that fbi certificates take 16 to 18 weeks according to the FBI website, it is a long time for a simple police certificate, another question, do we to provide usa police certificate and another one from our home country or not.
my wife is in tunisia now, i don't know she will get them , may be she has to go the us embassy and see if she get request them from there.

speednab

Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HMIDATOU said:
Salam Speednab,
do u know that fbi certificates take 16 to 18 weeks according to the FBI website, it is a long time for a simple police certificate, another question, do we to provide usa police certificate and another one from our home country or not.
my wife is in tunisia now, i don't know she will get them , may be she has to go the us embassy and see if she get request them from there.
Salam Hmidatou,
According to fbi.gov, it takes only 5 to 6 weeks to get the FBI clearance. The email is only asking for the FBI from the US not back home. It should be stated clearly if the certificate is for you only or your wife as well. Read the email carefully, please.