+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BUFFALO APPLICANTS - File transferred to other VO due to Buffalo closing down

manuel1

Jan 28, 2013
hi everyone im from vancouver bc
i've been reading this page for almost 1 year and you guys have no idea how happy i am for found it.
Just because this page im still in canada.
i have applied for PR through PNP "June 2011" medicals done....Police C. done , and the same history E-Cas just says application received June 2011 medical received.
i never done GCMS or contact my MP.
Well the point is last night i received an email from Ott Pilot-Immigration and i need some help to understand ...because they are asking me for some documents but i don't know excactly if they are asking me just for my personal history since June 2011 or if they are asking me also for my Police Certificates. (i'm already sent Police Certificates to Buffalo Visa Office before they close).but i dunno if they are asking for Police certificates again....or just is part of the email.
I hope someone can help me....... Sharuu or someone please... Here the email::

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Pilot in Ottawa for further review. It will be reviewed by one of our officers, with priority given to applications that were received at CIC before September 1st, 2011.

Medical Examination:

If you had a medical evaluation done during 2012*, we will be requesting an extension of your medical validity in order to facilitate the processing of your case. No action is required on your part.
If the results of your medical evaluation have expired, you will receive new instructions to go for a new medical examination conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician.
If you have not yet completed a medical examination by a CIC-designated panel physician, you will receive new instructions from this office to go for a new medical examination.

*Please note that only where medical examinations have been conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician, and only where these meet CIC requirements, will this office submit requests for extension of the medical validity of your original medical evaluation.

Case Status:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· Updated details of your personal history since June 2011. Start with the most recent information, indicate your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (ie. Unemployed, studying, traveling, etc). Please include city/town or country and the name of the institution/company.

With the exception of Police Certificates, please submit the requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail address:

ottpilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca

Police Certificates:

Please be advised that Police Certificates must be submitted as ORIGINAL documents, in their original PAPER format. We do not accept scanned copies. This document must be sent via postal or courier service to our office at the following address:

Attention: Officer KL5210-CPPO

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa

219 Laurier Avenue West

7th Floor, Section B

Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

All requested documents/information must be accompanied by the outgoing correspondence we have sent to you (i.e. this e-mail or a printed copy of this letter).

Please note: All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.

Thanks for the help

buffalo2ottawa

Jan 17, 2013
nima514 said:
So it seems. CIC probably just wants to calm people down so that not many people show up on the Hill tomorrow . I going to Ottawa, have already reserved my seat in the bus.
Hats off to MR. Kenny.. Making fools of immigrants

buffalo2ottawa

Jan 17, 2013
manuel1 said:
hi everyone im from vancouver bc
i've been reading this page for almost 1 year and you guys have no idea how happy i am for found it.
Just because this page im still in canada.
i have applied for PR through PNP "June 2011" medicals done....Police C. done , and the same history E-Cas just says application received June 2011 medical received.
i never done GCMS or contact my MP.
Well the point is last night i received an email from Ott Pilot-Immigration and i need some help to understand ...because they are asking me for some documents but i don't know excactly if they are asking me just for my personal history since June 2011 or if they are asking me also for my Police Certificates. (i'm already sent Police Certificates to Buffalo Visa Office before they close).but i dunno if they are asking for Police certificates again....or just is part of the email.
I hope someone can help me....... Sharuu or someone please... Here the email::

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Pilot in Ottawa for further review. It will be reviewed by one of our officers, with priority given to applications that were received at CIC before September 1st, 2011.

Medical Examination:

If you had a medical evaluation done during 2012*, we will be requesting an extension of your medical validity in order to facilitate the processing of your case. No action is required on your part.
If the results of your medical evaluation have expired, you will receive new instructions to go for a new medical examination conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician.
If you have not yet completed a medical examination by a CIC-designated panel physician, you will receive new instructions from this office to go for a new medical examination.

*Please note that only where medical examinations have been conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician, and only where these meet CIC requirements, will this office submit requests for extension of the medical validity of your original medical evaluation.

Case Status:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· Updated details of your personal history since June 2011. Start with the most recent information, indicate your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (ie. Unemployed, studying, traveling, etc). Please include city/town or country and the name of the institution/company.

With the exception of Police Certificates, please submit the requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail address:

ottpilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca

Police Certificates:

Please be advised that Police Certificates must be submitted as ORIGINAL documents, in their original PAPER format. We do not accept scanned copies. This document must be sent via postal or courier service to our office at the following address:

Attention: Officer KL5210-CPPO

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa

219 Laurier Avenue West

7th Floor, Section B

Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

All requested documents/information must be accompanied by the outgoing correspondence we have sent to you (i.e. this e-mail or a printed copy of this letter).

Please note: All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.

Thanks for the help
They are asking you to submit your new original police certificates and a scanned copy of your personal history(this page was part of the PR application form- 18 yrs old history if you remember)

buffalo2ottawa

Jan 17, 2013
buffalo2ottawa said:
They are asking you to submit your new original police certificates and a scanned copy of your personal history(this page was part of the PR application form- 18 yrs old history if you remember)
but you have to provide them about what you did after june 2011

MyCat

Aug 21, 2012
MasterGeek said:
Thanks to CIC operational bulletin 420, All you need now is a job offer letter, for any job, even if you don't really intend to start working at that job, so try to think about places (maybe fast food restaurants) where you could be easily get hired and obtain an offer of employment. Once you get that job offer letter in writing, use it to renew your work permit in person by flagpoling at the US/Canadian border and quickly, once you have the closed work permit you can renew RAMQ provincial health insurance membership.

You have to act fast or you will be in deep trouble when your permit expires. I was in a similar but less dramatic situation, and was able to avoid having to return to my country, thanks to this strategy.
m

Thank you to all the people who have offered advice over the past 2 days.
Unfortunately the bridging open work permit is not valid for QSW.
Operational bulletin looks promising but I need someone willing to offer me a job. I will look into this.
According to the RAMQ person I need to check line 17 on my CSQ. If it says Canada they can issue me a card. If it says Buffalo, then I'm screwed.
My last hope is my MP. I will phone them tomorrow.
Right now I need a miracle.

jenik

Sep 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
Med's Request
25-04-2012
Med's Done....
30-04-2012
Passport Req..
19-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2013
LANDED..........
11-05-2013
manuel1 said:

I would think you need to provide work/travel history. New PCC only if you lived in any country other than Canada since June 2011 for 6 consecutive months and longer. If you lived in Canada all this time since June 2011, you need to provide your personal history for that time.

shaikhaffi

Jan 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-DEC-2010
Nomination.....
10-OCT-2010
AOR Received.
15-JUL-2011
File Transfer...
16-MAY-2012 -- CPP Ottawa
Med's Request
15-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
18-JUL-2011
Passport Req..
April 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 25, 2013
LANDED..........
April 25, 2013
manuel1 said:
Couple of questions:

1. Did you submit PC with your original file package?
2. Did you filled up personal history section in PR application form?
3. When you did your Medical?
4. Did you receive any update from CIC after the medical?

jenik

Sep 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
Med's Request
25-04-2012
Med's Done....
30-04-2012
Passport Req..
19-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2013
LANDED..........
11-05-2013
shaikhaffi said:
Couple of questions:

manuel1 said:
(i'm already sent Police Certificates to Buffalo Visa Office before they close).but i dunno if they are asking for Police certificates again....or just is part of the email.

shaikhaffi

Jan 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-DEC-2010
Nomination.....
10-OCT-2010
AOR Received.
15-JUL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
18-JUL-2011
Passport Req..
April 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 25, 2013
LANDED..........
April 25, 2013
But he is not clear if he sent in original package or when they asked then he sent..

newbie1982

Aug 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2011
AOR Received.
19 March,2012
Med's Request
19 March,2012
Med's Done....
March 23,2012
Passport Req..
27 March, 2013......:D
VISA ISSUED...
27 March, 2013........:D
LANDED..........
17 April, 2013............:D
Well after reading your post I have got a feeling CIC is just delaying things for you.....
and I am guessing CIC is going play the same delaying tactics for most of the 2011 Buffalo
applicants. If you have not left CA since june2011 then there is no point in requesting a
new PCC from the applicant. This is completely unfair to the applicant. Getting a new PCC
from country or countries where one had previously lived could take several months to obtain.

My GCMS shows that my PCC was accepted and my "criminality" status is shown as passed and
I have not left CA since I have arrived here. Well if they will ask me for a new PCC I am going to
get really pissed.....
:mad:

manuel1

Jan 28, 2013
shaikhaffi said:
Couple of questions:

2. Did you filled up personal history section in PR application form?
3. When you did your Medical?
4. Did you receive any update from CIC after the medical?

i sent everything complete with my package personal history etc etc...and i sent police certificates in original and translate after 3 months...my medical was done in 2012 and after the medical i didnt received any update ...just in e-cas says medicals received....
thanks for your help shaikhaffi

manuel1

Jan 28, 2013
jenik said:
I would think you need to provide work/travel history. New PCC only if you lived in any country other than Canada since June 2011 for 6 consecutive months and longer. If you lived in Canada all this time since June 2011, you need to provide your personal history for that time.
thanks jenik
i never lived canada since im start my PR process.
im just worried they lost my P.Certificates or something cuz i sent them separate (4 months after)but with all the stickers to buffalo office before they close.

shaikhaffi

Jan 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-DEC-2010
Nomination.....
10-OCT-2010
AOR Received.
15-JUL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
18-JUL-2011
Passport Req..
April 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 25, 2013
LANDED..........
April 25, 2013
manuel1 said:
thanks jenik
i never lived canada since im start my PR process.
im just worried they lost my P.Certificates or something cuz i sent them separate (4 months after)but with all the stickers to buffalo office before they close.
That's what I thought, they usually don't bother inland applicants. But you mentioned you live in Canada now, do you? This is what had happened when you sent them the documents after 4 months of filing application, buffalo didn't got chance to go through your documents, the didnt verified you PC that means it stayed on file any got eventually expired ( usually PCs expire in 6 months). Now they have opened your file and they want all those documents again because they cannot send expired PC for criminality or security check. That was all about why they requested the docs, now you need to send them the docs they have requested and I don't think you have another option, piece of advice whenever you communicate with CIC make sure you do through registered mail so that you can show them in proof if they loss your docs.

Hope it helps.

shaikhaffi

Jan 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-DEC-2010
Nomination.....
10-OCT-2010
AOR Received.
15-JUL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
18-JUL-2011
Passport Req..
April 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 25, 2013
LANDED..........
April 25, 2013
manuel1 said:
i sent everything complete with my package personal history etc etc...and i sent police certificates in original and translate after 3 months...my medical was done in 2012 and after the medical i didnt received any update ...just in e-cas says medicals received....
thanks for your help shaikhaffi
Dude,

Looks like they never verified your translated PC, I think you should go for GCMS. But GCMS will only tell what went wrong and you need to send them the docs any way if you want to continue PR, I am afraid you don't have any option, even MPs don't help when it comes to security or criminality check and PC is required for both checks.

biochemgal09

Mar 25, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2011
AOR Received.
11-Nov-2011
Med's Request
11-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
26-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-May-2013 (Recvd PPts)
Dear friends,

The famous facebook group "Les oubliés de buffalo en action" met with the directors of CIC ottawa centre, and here is the interview. It gives us hope. (english translation by BING is below the french version) You can visit their facebook page to see the actual post.

1 - AUCUN dossier n'est perdu. Même les dossiers inactifs (qui sont restés sans réponse aux demandes de documents complémentaires) et qui ont été archivés peuvent être ressortis. Si votre député vous dit que vous n'apparaissez pas dans le système, il faut lui demander de faire vérifier dans les deux systèmes informatiques (nouveau et ancien), la date de naissance, le nom, le pays d'origine et l'ID client suffisent pour vous retrouver.

2 - L'échéancier publié est réalisable. La majorité des dossiers seront traités dans les délais annoncés.

3 - Pour la plupart des dossiers qui sont faciles à traiter, l'attribution à un agent d'Ottawa déclenche la finalisation du dossier (e-brune ou CRP : le fameux courriel vous invitant à envoyer soit le passeport, soit les photocopies). On aura dons les premières réponses en Févier 2013. Pour les dossiers qui demandent des informations complémentaires, un agent vous contactera dans les mêmes délais.

4 - Les e-cas ne sont pas mis à jour par les agents, c'est un système automatisé qui va être remplacé alors on ne se fie pas trop à ça.
Proceedings of the forgotten/CIC meeting the meeting lasted more than an hour. We met with the directors of the Ottawa pilot centre. They listened with attention to the sum of financial, psychological, galleys, etc...They brought many answers to our questions.

English version

1 - No folder is lost. Even the inactive folders (which are unanswered requests for additional documents) and which have been archived can be identified. If your MP tells you that you are not on the system, ask him to check in two computer systems (old and new), date of birth, the name and the country of origin and client ID are enough to get.

2 - The published timetable is feasible. The majority of the files will be processed in the advertised processing time.

3 - For most files that are easy to treat, the attribution to an Ottawa agent raises the finalisation of the folder (e-Brown or CRP: the famous email inviting you to send either passport or photocopies). It will be gifts the first responses in February 2013. For folders that require additional information, an agent will contact you within the same timeframe.

4 - E-cas are not updated by the agents, it is an automated system that will be replaced so it does not rely too much on it.

I hope this gives us lot of good news in the coming month.......