July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
craving_soul said:
I am PNP Ontario applicant and even i am confused why my application was sent to buffalo.
This was done by my lawyer, never had control over it.
I think now you need to send it to Sydney, I think it started in december 2011. As long as everything worked out for you, its all good!

vico

May 30, 2012
my husband is somehow a bit frustrated about our application,he is the main applicant..we have reached 15 month mark and still counting.. :(
he contacted his MP yesterday and got a response today..
MP:
In the interim, be advised that the Buffalo office was closed, and files were transferred to a new office in Ottawa. We understand there is a backlog of applications at the new processing centre which will create several months delay in processing all applications, however, we have made an inquiry on your behalf. We will advise you when we have received a response.

"create several months delay in processing all applications" ??? does it mean that it will took a couple of months more because of that closure???
we'll still wait for another response probably next week for they made inquiry in our behalf.. still hoping for some good news because this long wait is really so depressing... :'(

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
cvd222 said:
is it 10 months from the date it says "we received your file on XXX" or from the date of the AOR?
From the date they receive your file. If you are so worried, why dont you get GCMS notes?

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
vico said:
my husband is somehow a bit frustrated about our application,he is the main applicant..we have reached 15 month mark and still counting.. :(
he contacted his MP yesterday and got a response today..
MP:
In the interim, be advised that the Buffalo office was closed, and files were transferred to a new office in Ottawa. We understand there is a backlog of applications at the new processing centre which will create several months delay in processing all applications, however, we have made an inquiry on your behalf. We will advise you when we have received a response.

"create several months delay in processing all applications" ??? does it mean that it will took a couple of months more because of that closure???
we'll still wait for another response probably next week for they made inquiry in our behalf.. still hoping for some good news because this long wait is really so depressing... :'(
All 2011 applicants are in the same boat as yourself. People have had their medicals expired, due dates crossed and it has been more than a year since AOR. It has been nearly 19 months for myself. You can try getting GCMS Notes, but other than that just wait!

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
I know people say that Ottawa has finally started working, well, not for 2011 applicants. Its issuing PPR but only for 2012 applicants. I still think that there will be a time when a flurry of PPRs will come for 2011 applicant. It could be October November or any month for that matter.

Just waiting for that time to come ... Staying Positive! :D

fallen_hero

Aug 23, 2012
sharuu said:
When were your notes printed? It seems no acitivity at Ottawa. When you say the information is not updated, you mean you contacted them to change it and it hasnt been made yet? If so, when did you send them the updated change.
Aug 23. I got them today. Well, I only requested them to change my address and my new pp, when i submitted my medical results. ECAS shows updated address though.

fallen_hero

Aug 23, 2012
In the GCMS email it says:

You also have the right to request the correction of any errors or omissions you believe to exist in any of the enclosed information which originated with Citizenship and Immigration Canada. Should you wish to make such a request, please complete the enclosed Record Correction Request Form and return it to the office that processed your request, along with documentary evidence supporting the correction. If your request for correction is not accepted for any reason, a notation will be attached to your file regarding the error or omission you believe it contains.

Nothing is enclosed except the GCMS notes. Should I just send an email to CPP-O with the updated information and documents?

hmdlsd

Aug 31, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Nomination.....
Mar 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
July 7th 2012
Med's Request
Sept 2011 + Feb 2013
Passport Req..
4 Sep 2013 Finally
Good Weekend for everyone...
Best wishes for the last week of Sept

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
hmdlsd said:
Good Weekend for everyone...
Best wishes for the last week of Sept
I hope so too buddy... Anyone expecting an update this week?

suduko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-2011
AOR Received.
February 2012
Med's Request
February 2012
sharuu said:
I hope so too buddy... Anyone expecting an update this week?

well one QSW got PPR who applied and went into process roughly 2 weeks ahead of me. Can that be on any significance....not too sure but we will see...

good luck everyone

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
suduko said:
well one QSW got PPR who applied and went into process roughly 2 weeks ahead of me. Can that be on any significance....not too sure but we will see...

good luck everyone
Got his timeline?

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
When did you go In process? Wasnt it the same time I did? I think in process for me doesnt mean much because it doesnt lead to a due date. Buffalo just put us In process, and put 1 year from AOR as due date and transferred it. So, I dont think its much of a relevance actually. What matters is what the VO at Ottawa does

When did his file got transferred to Ottawa?

suduko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-2011
AOR Received.
February 2012
Med's Request
February 2012
sharuu said:
When did you go In process? Wasnt it the same time I did? I think in process for me doesnt mean much because it doesnt lead to a due date. Buffalo just put us In process, and put 1 year from AOR as due date and transferred it. So, I dont think its much of a relevance actually. What matters is what the VO at Ottawa does

When did his file got transferred to Ottawa?
Hi Sharu,

his timeline

- We received your application on Sep 10, 2011.
- We started processing your application on May 2, 2012
- Medicals results received.

more importantly it was a QSW and September applicant.

not sure when his file was transferred....I will order my GCMS notes if my timeline goes above 14 months.

but this timeline is exactly like mine, just that i am about 2 weeks behind him.....closest case I can see so far...

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
suduko said:
Hi Sharu,

his timeline

- We received your application on Sep 10, 2011.
- We started processing your application on May 2, 2012
- Medicals results received.

more importantly it was a QSW and September applicant.

not sure when his file was transferred....I will order my GCMS notes if my timeline goes above 14 months.

but this timeline is exactly like mine, just that i am about 2 weeks behind him.....closest case I can see so far...
Actually thats a good comparison for your case. I have seen August-sept applicants getting PPR so you shouldnt be that far off. It has been a year for you and I think your file shouldnt be that far off with PPR. Its time to get excited buddy :)

hmdlsd

Aug 31, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Nomination.....
Mar 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
July 7th 2012
Med's Request
Sept 2011 + Feb 2013
Passport Req..
4 Sep 2013 Finally
I have friends in post sept QSW PPRs. the ones sent to Buffalo directly and not Sidney.
No news in their cases yet.

I will have my Medicals expired this week