+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BUFFALO APPLICANTS - File transferred to other VO due to Buffalo closing down

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
sharuu said:
What I meant was if they got AOR its the same thing as we got transferred. If they received AOR in May, their next due date would be 3-4 months which is august-september. For july applicants, it seems it should be nov-december.

I think there is nothing we can do, I know its frustrating but just hang in there. Trust me I know its tough - I am nearing 19 months in total myself!
So our one year wait means nothing :-X. Anyway now I have started hating the weekend (not healthy, o boy I don't think I will ever be able to forget this phase of my life ;D).

hmdlsd

Aug 31, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Nomination.....
Mar 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
July 7th 2012
Med's Request
Sept 2011 + Feb 2013
Passport Req..
4 Sep 2013 Finally
curt_cobain said:
So our one year wait means nothing :-X. Anyway now I have started hating the weekend (not healthy, o boy I don't think I will ever be able to forget this phase of my life ;D).
We will all go through it. sooner or later.
They might want to give us a Christmas present :)

faith1

Jul 5, 2012
Hi guys anyone who is in Canada and got their PPR,I need ur help..I send my passport to windsor and they were supposed to forward to detroit..decison has been made in my ecas yesterday..and Now today when i tracked my passport...Now it says..Item accepted at the Post Office-Windsor and Item processed at postal facility-LONDON...am wondering how come it went to London????can anyone help me plz..I have send them xpresspost envelop with my return address too..what should I do?

USK

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Probably that's London, Ontario!

faith1 said:
Hi guys anyone who is in Canada and got their PPR,I need ur help..I send my passport to windsor and they were supposed to forward to detroit..decison has been made in my ecas yesterday..and Now today when i tracked my passport...Now it says..Item accepted at the Post Office-Windsor and Item processed at postal facility-LONDON...am wondering how come it went to London????can anyone help me plz..I have send them xpresspost envelop with my return address too..what should I do?

faith1

Jul 5, 2012
Ya tht must be London,Ontario..No way its gonna be in London,UK..but strange it went over there..I thought it will come form detroit to windsor and from windsor to my place..

csqmjj

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo , Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
faith1 said:
Ya tht must be London,Ontario..No way its gonna be in London,UK..but strange it went over there..I thought it will come form detroit to windsor and from windsor to my place..
you will receive it back today or tomorrow

Edmontonbound

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2011
AOR Received.
May 23, 2012
Med's Request
May 23 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012 In Process.......:May 31, 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2013 PP Received w/ visa Oct 04, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
@ guys working in Canada....

I may get a job offer in Alberta very soon. I'm unnder AINP. I have a few queries;

1. Can the prospective employer apply for a work permit for me? How complex and time consuming is the process? I am working in the US and that I have never been to Canada before.

2. If say I get to work in Alberta eventually, how will it affect my PR application process? I mean the change in place, position and travel history. Working in Alberta itself won't harm as I am an AINP nominee.

Any thoughts guys?

Thanks.

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
Edmontonbound said:
@ guys working in Canada....

I may get a job offer in Alberta very soon. I'm unnder AINP. I have a few queries;

1. Can the prospective employer apply for a work permit for me? How complex and time consuming is the process? I am working in the US and that I have never been to Canada before.

2. If say I get to work in Alberta eventually, how will it affect my PR application process? I mean the change in place, position and travel history. Working in Alberta itself won't harm as I am an AINP nominee.

Any thoughts guys?

Thanks.
1.I do not think there is any side effect if you take the job offer now on your immigration.
2. I will take offer and let the LMO(?) process start asap since it will take time to have it; after you get it, it will take time for you to get work visa; at the time you get work visa, you may have got your PPR already; But you never know, so I will do it and see what happens. More options better than one option.
3. If you move to Canada before PPR, you need to update address.

shaikhaffi

Jan 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-DEC-2010
Nomination.....
10-OCT-2010
AOR Received.
15-JUL-2011
File Transfer...
16-MAY-2012 -- CPP Ottawa
Med's Request
15-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
18-JUL-2011
Passport Req..
April 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 25, 2013
LANDED..........
April 25, 2013
faith1 said:
Im very positive its London Ontario, when you send xpress post or regular post it doesn't go directly to address specified but it goes based on Canada post rute. London Ontario is on rute to Windsor the processed at London facility now they will forward to desitnation (I don't know where you live) , you can track it by today evening and you will see that clause..

faith1

Jul 5, 2012
shaikhaffi said:
Im very positive its London Ontario, when you send xpress post or regular post it doesn't go directly to address specified but it goes based on Canada post rute. London Ontario is on rute to Windsor the processed at London facility now they will forward to desitnation (I don't know where you live) , you can track it by today evening and you will see that clause..
Ya actually m tracking my ref # for my passort return..it already reAched detroit before..i live in regina..thanx for letting me know abt routes..hopefully ill get it back in a day or two..

fallen_hero

Aug 23, 2012
sharuu said:
Have you ever ordered GCMS? Is your ECAS app received?
I did a month ago, haven't received it yet. My ecas shows application received, and medical received. That's it. No update since Nov 2011. Don't know why they don't use a system (ecas) already in place for updates. Nobody would need to order GCMS if they do it.

Curious_city

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2011
Doc's Request.
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
09-09-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
07-07-2012
Med's Request
10-09-2011
Med's Done....
13-10-2011(Spouse's Med=19-01-2012):2nd Med=04-03-2013
Passport Req..
21-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-07-2013(Got it back on 25/07/2013)
LANDED..........
04-08-2013
What a dull week!!!!

cic is not fair in any way to pre-Sept 2011 applicants. I hope
they understand that they are holding people's time hostage.
They are increasing anxiety in these applicants hence a damage
to their health.

Please someone talk to these guys at Ottawa!! ::) ::)

sroy

Star Member
Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2011
Nomination.....
20-03-2011
AOR Received.
16-09-2011
File Transfer...
07-07-2012
Med's Request
26-10-2011
Med's Done....
03-11-2011
Passport Req..
Waiting
I also think so, why the post Sept people are getting priority than pre Sept people. I saw most of people getting PPR this week are post Oct/Nov applicant. That really killing us. Don't know when they are going to start working on pre-sept applicant (7th July transfer).

:( :( :( :(

suduko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-2011
AOR Received.
February 2012
Med's Request
February 2012
sroy said:
I also think so, why the post Sept people are getting priority than pre Sept people. I saw most of people getting PPR this week are post Oct/Nov applicant. That really killing us. Don't know when they are going to start working on pre-sept applicant (7th July transfer).

:( :( :( :(
i am a september applicant

which category I fall in :-\

Raga10

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
curt_cobain said:
If possible pls blank out your personal information and share your GCMS- security, eligibility and criminality section.
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminally: In Process
The GCMS printed date is 20 Aug12, I received my PPR on 21 Aug 12...