Med's Done....
May 2012
Passport Req..
Sep 17,2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 17,2013
LANDED..........
Oct. 18,2013
My case is almost 36 months, there is no news!? The strategy of CIC is unfair.

I have done the medical and also have paid the Landing fee (RPRF) for myself and my family members on May 2012. But I haven't received any news from that time.

I have asked CIC many time, but CIC just says you are in the queue for review. I asked them how long is the queue? and what is my position in the queue? please give me a timeline, but they don't answer. I have to renew all my permits (study permit, my family members' work and visitor permit).

I could apply under PhD stream, I could apply after June 2010, ... My friends have gotten their PR while they have applied after me.
I don't know when CIC will think more about their strategy to process our applications.

My timeline:
=======================
We received your application for permanent residence on June 7, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on November 4, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the Case Processing Centre Ottawa office. They are pending review.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 24, 2012.
Medical results have been received.
=================

Result:
We can not do any thing, just we have to wait.

Fafool

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
FEB-2012
Med's Request
FEB -2012
Med's Done....
MARCH-2012
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
SEP-2013
You have to call them:
All applications received before 1 September 2011 in Buffalo have now been reviewed. All principal applicants who submitted applications before this date should have received a communication from the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPP-O) office. If you have not received any instructions or updates from CPP-O and you fall within this group, please contact the Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 with your name and file number (if known).

mkb87 said:

I have done the medical and also have paid the Landing fee (RPRF) for myself and my family members on May 2012. But I haven't received any news from that time.

I have asked CIC many time, but CIC just says you are in the queue for review. I asked them how long is the queue? and what is my position in the queue? please give me a timeline, but they don't answer. I have to renew all my permits (study permit, my family members' work and visitor permit).

I could apply under PhD stream, I could apply after June 2010, ... My friends have gotten their PR while they have applied after me.
I don't know when CIC will think more about their strategy to process our applications.

My timeline:
=======================
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on November 4, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the Case Processing Centre Ottawa office. They are pending review.
=================

Result:

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkb87 said:

My timeline:
=======================
=================

Result:
Like this page :https://www.facebook.com/LesOubliesDeBuffaloEnAction?hc_location=stream
There are very helpful email add, try contacting the people / administrator. I know its in french but you ca still write in English

Order GCMS notes . ASAP

Contact Local MP..if that doesnt work, try contacting Jason Kenny's office. Google his Email add, be very polite and very specific, within a month you should get reply

mkb87

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Visa Office......
Buffalo, CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 7,2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 21, 2010
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Passport Req..
Sep 17,2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 17,2013
LANDED..........
Oct. 18,2013
Fafool said:
You have to call them:
All applications received before 1 September 2011 in Buffalo have now been reviewed. All principal applicants who submitted applications before this date should have received a communication from the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPP-O) office. If you have not received any instructions or updates from CPP-O and you fall within this group, please contact the Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 with your name and file number (if known).
They have written in the CPP-Ottawa web-site that our cases, (FSW applied between 2008 - June 2010) will be reviewed before Fall 2014.

Are you sure about the "All applications received before 1 September 2011 in Buffalo have now been reviewed."? From where you have heard this? If yes, please let me know, I will call to see what happened to my application. Because 3 weeks ago I sent an email to CIC and they said your application is in queue for review.

Edmontonbound

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2011
AOR Received.
May 23, 2012
Med's Request
May 23 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012 In Process.......:May 31, 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2013 PP Received w/ visa Oct 04, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
mkb87 said:
They have written in the CPP-Ottawa web-site that our cases, (FSW applied between 2008 - June 2010) will be reviewed before Fall 2014.

Are you sure about the "All applications received before 1 September 2011 in Buffalo have now been reviewed."? From where you have heard this? If yes, please let me know, I will call to see what happened to my application. Because 3 weeks ago I sent an email to CIC and they said your application is in queue for review.
No. It only applies to Provincial/Territorial nominees. Please the see the link below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp#permanent

The table has a separate row for FSW.

HTH.

Fafool

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
FEB-2012
Med's Request
FEB -2012
Med's Done....
MARCH-2012
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
SEP-2013
This topic is under "Provincial Nomination Program Immigration" and I thought you are in this category.

mkb87 said:

mkb87

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Visa Office......
Buffalo, CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 7,2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 21, 2010
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Passport Req..
Sep 17,2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 17,2013
LANDED..........
Oct. 18,2013
Fafool said:
This topic is under "Provincial Nomination Program Immigration" and I thought you are in this category.
Thanks,
I got it. Anyway I called CIC call centre, and the agent said they don't have access to my application in CPP-Ottawa.

I asked the local MP, but he told me wait more, CPP-Ottawa is trying to process applications faster. I hope I get PR sooner, because I have done the Medical and I have paid the RPRF.

Smilelily

Aug 13, 2012
Hi everyone,

After waiting for 24 months, I finally got my PPR on April 29, 2013. I was happy when I got it and I really appreciate all the information on this forum and thanks to everyone for sharing experience. I hope that everyone will get his/her PPR soon.

Here is my timeline:

- Application received by CIC on April 28, 2011
- Medical done in October, 2011
- Case transferred to Ottawa - OPP on July 5, 2012
- No update until I phoned CIC, requesting updates on March 16, 2013
- Requested for redo medical on March 21, 2013
- Medical redone on April 2, 2013
- Requested PPR and RPRF on April 29, 2013
- Paid RPRF and sent passport to CIC on April 30, 2013
- Waiting for passport return - Present

Based on my experience, you should contact CIC if you don't receive any update and following up with them will help to speed the process.

Good luck, everyone!

savinca

Sep 18, 2012
Thanks God and everyone here that provides info kindly,

congratulations to recent PR and keep hope up for friends that still waiting!

I just received Passport request email from CPP-O, finally it came after 23 months of waiting.

case was transferred in May 2012 from Buffalo, redone medical in Mid April 2013 by e-medical.

I have a question, how many days do I have, before I mail in the passport?
at the mean time, can I go back to my home country to get married, then submit my spouse's file, so we can do landing together?

nima514

Apr 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
congratulations Pal! Glad to see the wait is over for somebody. I am still waiting after 29 f-ing months.....

savinca said:
Thanks God and everyone here that provides info kindly,

congratulations to recent PR and keep hope up for friends that still waiting!

I just received Passport request email from CPP-O, finally it came after 23 months of waiting.

case was transferred in May 2012 from Buffalo, redone medical in Mid April 2013 by e-medical.

I have a question, how many days do I have, before I mail in the passport?
at the mean time, can I go back to my home country to get married, then submit my spouse's file, so we can do landing together?

pedropo

May 8, 2013
Hello!

I would like to ask about this line of yours in the last email you've got from cic.

"DEP - Continuous Education: Complete transcripts for every semester from the age of 22 to present. Must be accompanied by certified copies of post secondary diplomas/degrees completed. Letters from the institution attesting to continuous enrolment are NOT sufficient."

Your daughter still on college?

I had same email as yours but my son is still 21.

nadeem55

Aug 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2011
Doc's Request.
15-04-2011
Nomination.....
????
AOR Received.
25-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the initial application to CIO
File Transfer...
20-06-2011 to Buffalo
Med's Request
22-02-2013 from Ottawa
Med's Done....
27-02-2013
Interview........
Wavied :)
Passport Req..
05-04-2013 via Email
VISA ISSUED...
06 May, 2013
LANDED..........
11 May, 2013 Landed Immigrant :)
So Guys,

Yesterday I checked my Xpress return envelop of Canada Post with my passport back sticked with Immigrant Visa valid upto May,2014 :) I took exactly 28 days to get back my passport with CPR, they put a stamp on my Work Permit which was still valid upto May, 2014 inscribed that "Cancelled without prejudice", who cares ehh? :)

Now I've scheduled my journey to US border at this Saturday to finalize my landing and have some chill time over Niagara falls ;D

I'll keep you posted next week regarding my landing experience.

Stay calm and keep praying for eachother who're still struck in the processing, I know this is long tiring wait but eventually you'll made your day, don't panic or frustrate, your turn will come soon.

Thanks seniors and all who helped me to get through this long waiting moments.

Nadeem

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
nadeem55 said:
So Guys,

Yesterday I checked my Xpress return envelop of Canada Post with my passport back sticked with Immigrant Visa valid upto May,2014 :) I took exactly 28 days to get back my passport with CPR, they put a stamp on my Work Permit which was still valid upto May, 2014 inscribed that "Cancelled without prejudice", who cares ehh? :)

Now I've scheduled my journey to US border at this Saturday to finalize my landing and have some chill time over Niagara falls ;D

I'll keep you posted next week regarding my landing experience.

Stay calm and keep praying for eachother who're still struck in the processing, I know this is long tiring wait but eventually you'll made your day, don't panic or frustrate, your turn will come soon.

Thanks seniors and all who helped me to get through this long waiting moments.

Nadeem
Congrats. It doesn't matter but fyi they didn't stamp my work permit.

mkb87

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Visa Office......
Buffalo, CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 7,2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 21, 2010
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Passport Req..
Sep 17,2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 17,2013
LANDED..........
Oct. 18,2013
I called the CIC call centre to get any update on my application, but the agent said he does not have access to my application because it in the visa offices. He asked me to contact Ottawa by email or fax to get answer.
Isn't it strange? What does it mean that they don't have access to my application? CIC call centre suppose to have access to all application.

Is there any thoughts?