24-10-2011
Passport Req..
19-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2013
LANDED..........
waiting
nima514 said:
Don't expect anything from CIC. Just forget about PR and plan your life as if you're not going to get it for a couple of years. It is the only way!
Well it would be easy to forget about PR if you are not waiting for a kid. My girlfriend (she is Canadian) is pregnant and her due date is August 2. So, you cannot imagine how much I need the PR at this point to look for a new job. Because at this moment the company where I work is struggling and they put me on minimum wage instead of laid me off. In some way they gave me a hand.

I'm so stressed..... :'( and I cannot do anything

nima514

Apr 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
chimbombo said:
Well it would be easy to forget about PR if you are not waiting for a kid. My girlfriend (she is Canadian) is pregnant and her due date is August 2. So, you cannot imagine how much I need the PR at this point to look for a new job. Because at this moment the company where I work is struggling and they put me on minimum wage instead of laid me off. In some way they gave me a hand.

I'm so stressed..... :'( and I cannot do anything
God help you Pal! You probably have to settle with just about any job you can find til you get the PR. I am single and I personally would not want to cause anybody to be born to this unfair country.

India90

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
india new del. (ludhiana)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 feb 2015
File Transfer...
23 may 2015
Med's Request
11 jan 2016
Med's Done....
14 jan 2016
Passport Req..
9 feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
13 feb 2016
LANDED..........
soon
jasonkenney said:
did they ask you to submit those document?
yes they do last week so i send it again pcc,fees,fingerprints,persnol history
still waiting

HMIDATOU

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, i got an email of OTT today requesting for 2 photographs and proof of payment the right of permanent resident fee and a photocopy of my passport and not the original passports, and also they asked to fill out a bio-data form for me and my family.

is this considered as passport request??????

why are they asking a photocopy of the passport and the original , did anyone got this request lately???
i have no idea why are they asking me to pay the rprf when i paid the total amount back when i applied in june 2011.
i still have copy of the original check that includes the total amount of $2230 which is for processing fee and rprf ( the amount is for a couple with a child)

Any advice is welcome.

Thanks

newbie1982

Aug 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2011
AOR Received.
19 March,2012
Med's Request
19 March,2012
Med's Done....
March 23,2012
Passport Req..
27 March, 2013......:D
VISA ISSUED...
27 March, 2013........:D
LANDED..........
17 April, 2013............:D
HMIDATOU said:
Guys, i got an email of OTT today requesting for 2 photographs and proof of payment the right of permanent resident fee and a photocopy of my passport and not the original passports, and also they asked to fill out a bio-data form for me and my family.

why are they asking a photocopy of the passport and the original , did anyone got this request lately???
i have no idea why are they asking me to pay the rprf when i paid the total amount back when i applied in june 2011.
i still have copy of the original check that includes the total amount of $2230 which is for processing fee and rprf ( the amount is for a couple with a child)

Any advice is welcome.

Thanks
This looks a like a PPR to me. Are you from VISA exempt country? If you are then consider this to be a PPR.
I am not sure abt the RPRF thing but you can write to them or call the CIC call center.

Edmontonbound

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2011
AOR Received.
May 23, 2012
Med's Request
May 23 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012 In Process.......:May 31, 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2013 PP Received w/ visa Oct 04, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
HMIDATOU said:

Any advice is welcome.

Thanks
CONGRATS... I think this should be your PPR. Also, if you read carefully what you typed, then CIC had requested you the proof of payment. They are not asking you to pay again. If I may ask, which country are your from?

Rony84

Jul 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2012
Doc's Request.
04-06-2013(pcc,med,personal history)
Nomination.....
28-03-2012
AOR Received.
04-06-2012
File Transfer...
04-06-2012
Med's Request
04-06-2012
Med's Done....
09-06-2012
Interview........
In process from 25th june,2013
Passport Req..
13-09-2013
HMIDATOU said:

Any advice is welcome.

Thanks
Congrats....if u r from a visa exempt country then its ur PPR...and read the mail carefully because i think they r asking for d proof of RPRF that u have paid before...:)

Fafool

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
FEB-2012
Med's Request
FEB -2012
Med's Done....
MARCH-2012
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
SEP-2013
Hey Guys;

Anybody from Jan/Feb 2012 applicants, who paid the RPRF along with application, got anything from CPP-O?

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
HMIDATOU said:

Any advice is welcome.

Thanks
happy for you.. almost 2 years wait is over finally!

HMIDATOU

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Edmontonbound said:
CONGRATS... I think this should be your PPR. Also, if you read carefully what you typed, then CIC had requested you the proof of payment. They are not asking you to pay again. If I may ask, which country are your from?
Thanks, I am from Tunisia.
I will call them monday and clarify the situation, because they are asking me for 2 photos and a photocopy of my passport not the original, Why a photocopy of the passport??? They should ask for the original passport for the visa right?

HMIDATOU

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Holygun said:
happy for you.. almost 2 years wait is over finally!
Thanks, but it's almost over, like we say here, " It aint over till it's over" lol
good luck

HMIDATOU

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is what i got from CPP-O
I don't this is PPR because they are not asking for the original passport, they are asking for just a photocopy of the first page.
you can read below the message that i got from them.

Droit de résidence permanente
Chaque demandeur et son époux(se) ou conjoint(e) de fait dont le dossier répond aux critères d’admission de la résidence permanente au Canada doit acquitter les frais relatifs au Droit de résidence permanente qui correspondent à 490 dollars canadiens. Le droit de résidence permanent est un frais qui se rajoute en sus des frais de traitement que vous avez déjà payés.
Vos visas ne peuvent être émis avant la perception de ces droits pour [1 ou 2] personne(s). Veuillez suivre les instructions ci-jointes et envoyer votre reçu de paiement par courriel à l’adresse CTPO-Recouvrement- frais@cic.gc.ca . Ces droits sont remboursables si vous n’obtenez pas la résidence permanente au Canada.

Passeport(s)
Vous êtes dispensé(e)(s) d’obtenir un visa pour visiter le Canada selon le règlement 190 de la Loi sur l’immigration et la protection des réfugiés, donc il ne faut pas soumettre de passeports originaux pour la finalisation de votre demande.
Tous les membres de famille vous accompagnant au Canada doivent toutefois disposer d’un passeport valide. Pour chaque passeport, veuillez nous envoyer une copie des pages suivantes SEULEMENT : - La (les) page(s) portant le nom et la photo du titulaire
- Toute page indiquant un changement de nom
- Toute page indiquant une extension de validité

Taille et couleur des yeux
Nous avons besoin d’une confirmation de ces donnés pour vous-même et tous les membres de votre famille qui vous accompagnent. Veuillez remplir le tableau « Biodata » ci-joint et nous le renvoyer.

Photographies
Vous devez également fournir deux (2) photos récentes de vous-même et de chaque membre de votre famille qui vous accompagne. Ces photos doivent rencontrer les exigences telles que décrites sur ce site internet.

Comment envoyer vos documents au Centre de Traitement Pilote – Ottawa (CTP-O)
Si des photos sont requises, vous devez soumettre vos documents par la poste au CTP-O. Veuillez soumettre les documents requis tous ensemble. N’oubliez pas d’indiquer votre numéro de demande dans votre correspondance et d’expédier celle-ci à l’une des adresses indiquées ci-dessous :
Postes Canada :
CTP – Ottawa
CP 9780
Ottawa (Ontario) K1G 4B9

romeosaab

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-20-2012
Nomination.....
Feb-10-2012
AOR Received.
April-25-2012
Med's Request
April-25-2012
Med's Done....
April-30-2012
Passport Req..
April-29-2013
VISA ISSUED...
May13,013
LANDED..........
Already in canada...
Fafool said:
Hey Guys;

Anybody from Jan/Feb 2012 applicants, who paid the RPRF along with application, got anything from CPP-O?
yes,I got two requests to submit documents ..firstly to submit PCC,Personal history and then RCMP fingerprints after 10 days in last week of MArch!!!!

emanager

Mar 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
India90 said:
APPLY MARCH 2012
i send my PCC,FINGER PRINTS ,PERSNOL HISTORY,RPRF FEES TODAY TO CPP-OTTAWA
CAN ANY ONE TELL HOW LONG TAKE AFTER THSES DOCUMENTS ?????????????????????????????
I am March 2012 applicant too and sent these documents exactly one month and two days ago still waiting for them to move further.....

emanager

Mar 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
India90 said:
yes they do last week so i send it again pcc,fees,fingerprints,persnol history
still waiting
Why did they asked PCC again, did you sent just a photocopy of your PCC when you applied for PR?