+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BUFFALO APPLICANTS - File transferred to other VO due to Buffalo closing down

HMIDATOU

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i just spoke a processing officer in Ottawa over the phone and he gave me an estimate on the timeline between submitting the last police certificates and the ppr is 3 to 4 months.
this is ridiculous, i have been waiting for more than 22 moths already and i am supposed to be in priority processing ( pre -september 2001 ), do u guys have any timeline that is more optimistic???

Asor

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One of my friends got the PPR, RPRF request. They also asked her to update personal history. She applied on March 29, 2012 and she did not received any communication from CIC until last night even the MEDICAL REQUEST!!!! Can you believe this guys???!! This is crazy!!!

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
Asor said:
One of my friends got the PPR, RPRF request. They also asked her to update personal history. She applied on March 29, 2012 and she did not received any communication from CIC until last night even the MEDICAL REQUEST!!!! Can you believe this guys???!! This is crazy!!!
So she didnt do the medical and got PPR request!!! wow

amolvichare

Jan 17, 2013
I was supposed to receive a response from CPP by March 31st 2013. I still havent received anything yet... :( :'( :'(... No PPR.. No RPRF nothing... :(

I have been trying to call them on their 1-888-242-2100 number and the system tells me that they are expecting high call volumes.. Do you have any other number I can try calling? Do you have the CPP-O direct number?

Arale

Feb 27, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-28-2012
AOR Received.
April-18-2012
Med's Request
April-20-2012
Med's Done....
May-02-2012
Passport Req..
August-27-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting。。。
Pari123 said:
So she didnt do the medical and got PPR request!!! wow
That's really saved money... LOL

amolvichare

Jan 17, 2013
HMIDATOU said:
i just spoke a processing officer in Ottawa over the phone and he gave me an estimate on the timeline between submitting the last police certificates and the ppr is 3 to 4 months.
this is ridiculous, i have been waiting for more than 22 moths already and i am supposed to be in priority processing ( pre -september 2001 ), do u guys have any timeline that is more optimistic???
Hi HMIDATOU,
I have been trying to call them on their 1-888-242-2100 number and the system tells me that they are expecting high call volumes.. Do you have any other number I can try calling? Do you have the CPP-O officer's direct number?

HMIDATOU

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amolvichare said:
Hi HMIDATOU,
I have been trying to call them on their 1-888-242-2100 number and the system tells me that they are expecting high call volumes.. Do you have any other number I can try calling? Do you have the CPP-O officer's direct number?
i called the same number, keep trying

amolvichare

Jan 17, 2013
HMIDATOU said:
i called the same number, keep trying
I just talked to a lady on this number and she told me that she cant even check my application status since CPP-O uses a different computer system. CPP-O is considered outside canada and they dont have any information on PR applications filed outside canada. She told me to send them an email. I told her that I did send them an email 2 days ago and she says it can take upto 30 days to get an email reply... :eek: :eek:

what a load of crap... I dont know what to do... its really frustrating.. :'(.. some people can talk to case officers and I get this answer.. :mad: :mad:

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amolvichare said:
I just talked to a lady on this number and she told me that she cant even check my application status since CPP-O uses a different computer system. CPP-O is considered outside canada and they dont have any information on PR applications filed outside canada. She told me to send them an email. I told her that I did send them an email 2 days ago and she says it can take upto 30 days to get an email reply... :eek: :eek:

what a load of crap... I dont know what to do... its really frustrating.. :'(.. some people can talk to case officers and I get this answer.. :mad: :mad:
I called them, requested them to add my spouse as a dependent as I recently got married, they gave me the same reply ; " she cant even check my application status since CPP-O uses a different computer system. CPP-O is considered outside canada and they dont have any information on PR applications filed outside canada"

I sent like 3 emails to CPP-O, I get that automatic reply and thats it

Madelaine

Sep 6, 2012
HMIDATOU said:
[/quote

its same thing as my situation
i talked to visa officer n that day i got ppr even though visa officer said it would take awhile...
it was so tricky n i think u would get ppr soon

ti-ben

Mar 29, 2013
speednab said:
Hi ti-ben,
Have you received the PPR yet? Try to email them again and see.

Nope, nothing yet. I know if i send them an other e-mail the y will reply by "sit tight and relax". Waiting, waiting, waiting...

Asor

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ti-ben said:
Nope, nothing yet. I know if i send them an other e-mail the y will reply by "sit tight and relax". Waiting, waiting, waiting...
What's your timeline ti-ben?

ti-ben

Mar 29, 2013
Asor said:
What's your timeline ti-ben?

i'm a PNP applicant here is my timeline:

-app filled for the federal late november 2011
-AOR on January 23 2012
-med done April 12 2012
-med results received March 05 2012

-e-cas statut change to "in process" on February 27th 2013
-e-cas statut change to "decision made" on March 11th 2013

I'm still waiting to get a PPR request or worst case scenario a refusal.
I didn't get any contact from CPP-O so far soever by e-mail or courier.
I sent an e-mail to CPP-0 last monday to know if i should wait longer or if they already tried to contact me they reply 24H later, here's what a get:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Your file is currently in progress at our office. No action on your part is required.

An officer responsible for your file will contact you when your action is required.

In meantime, please ensure your contact information is up to date.

We thank you for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote – Ottawa -CT5778
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada"

It has been 4 weeks now my statute changed to "decision made",
I usually like suspense but not really in this case scenario