Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-03-2012
Med's Request
27-03-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
what is DOCPV2 in the email from ottawa?

micaela_72

May 8, 2011
Prince Rupert, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
6241 - CHEF
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO : Feb. 24, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec. 15, 2011
AOR Received.
April 20, 2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Transferred to CPP-O on Mar 15th
Med's Request
April 20, 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Apr12, 2013 In Process/ May 9th - PPR! thank God
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2013 Got our PP with VIsa & COPR :) ECas : May 17th - Decision Made
LANDED..........
maybe July
Hi
I am a Feb 2012 applicant, med done may 2012, last mar 15th i received this email from CPP-O...(my questions in red fonts)

Dear Applicant:

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Pilot in Ottawa for further review. It will be reviewed by one of our officers, with priority given to applications that were received at CIC before September 1st, 2011.

Medical Examination:

If you had a medical evaluation done during 2012*, we will be requesting an extension of your medical validity in order to facilitate the processing of your case. No action is required on your part.
If the results of your medical evaluation have expired, you will receive new instructions to go for a new medical examination conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician.
If you have not yet completed a medical examination by a CIC-designated panel physician, you will receive new instructions from this office to go for a new medical examination.

*Please note that only where medical examinations have been conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician, and only where these meet CIC requirements, will this office submit requests for extension of the medical validity of your original medical evaluation.

Case Status:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee This must be received at this office by: 06/15/2013
· Fingerprints: A set of original fingerprints This must be received at this office by: 06/15/2013 Do i need to submit RCMP clearance or the fingerprints from RCMP is enough already?
· Updated details of your personal history since February 2012. Start with the most recent information, indicate your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (ie. Unemployed, studying, traveling, etc). Please include city/town or country and the name of the institution/company.

With the exception of Police Certificates, please submit the requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail address: ottpilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca

Police Certificates:
I am a bit confused if i need to submit PCC from countries other than canada, as these documents were already submitted to them last April 2012.

Please be advised that Police Certificates must be submitted as ORIGINAL documents, in their original PAPER format. We do not accept scanned copies. This document must be sent via postal or courier service to our office at the following address:

Attention: Officer D
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
a
All the 3 items in the Case status were sent via email Mar 18th. I just need to clarify from our seniors here, if i am doing the right thing here. Thank you so much for your help. Praying for all of us...[/color]

emanager

Mar 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micaela_72 said:
Hi
I am a Feb 2012 applicant, med done may 2012, last mar 15th i received this email from CPP-O...(my questions in red fonts)

Dear Applicant:

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Pilot in Ottawa for further review. It will be reviewed by one of our officers, with priority given to applications that were received at CIC before September 1st, 2011.

Medical Examination:

If you had a medical evaluation done during 2012*, we will be requesting an extension of your medical validity in order to facilitate the processing of your case. No action is required on your part.
If the results of your medical evaluation have expired, you will receive new instructions to go for a new medical examination conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician.
If you have not yet completed a medical examination by a CIC-designated panel physician, you will receive new instructions from this office to go for a new medical examination.

*Please note that only where medical examinations have been conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician, and only where these meet CIC requirements, will this office submit requests for extension of the medical validity of your original medical evaluation.

Case Status:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee This must be received at this office by: 06/15/2013
· Fingerprints: A set of original fingerprints This must be received at this office by: 06/15/2013 Do i need to submit RCMP clearance or the fingerprints from RCMP is enough already?
· Updated details of your personal history since February 2012. Start with the most recent information, indicate your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (ie. Unemployed, studying, traveling, etc). Please include city/town or country and the name of the institution/company.

With the exception of Police Certificates, please submit the requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail address: ottpilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca

Police Certificates:
I am a bit confused if i need to submit PCC from countries other than canada, as these documents were already submitted to them last April 2012.

Please be advised that Police Certificates must be submitted as ORIGINAL documents, in their original PAPER format. We do not accept scanned copies. This document must be sent via postal or courier service to our office at the following address:

219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
a
All the 3 items in the Case status were sent via email Mar 18th. I just need to clarify from our seniors here, if i am doing the right thing here. Thank you so much for your help. Praying for all of us...[/color]
RCMP is going to give you clearance on behalf of fingerprints, so it is same thing

emanager

Mar 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micaela_72 said:
Hi

Dear Applicant:

Medical Examination:

Case Status:

Police Certificates:

219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
a
Thing about PCC is that you might have noticed the word ORIGINAL in capital or bold because you might have submitted photo copy of your PCC at the time when you applied for permanent residency. Now they are asking to submit the original document. I hope that is the case because i have seen it happened

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micaela_72 said:
Hi

Dear Applicant:

Medical Examination:

Case Status:

Police Certificates:

219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
a
hey man, i had the same email, i received on 6th march, with the exception of VO, i had officer P in the email.
ans: you can submit RPRF online, print a receipt and send it ti CPP-O
send your personal details too
for RCMP fingerprinting, not sure which province you are in but you can contact comissinaire or other organization that does fingerprnting, just google fingerprints, those organizations send your pp to ottawa, and you can always request an update, mine was received on 8th march
if you are in your home country or you know police there you can easily get a PCC. if not that you have to contact VFS global / canada office, you can google it, pari 123 she has posted how to obtain a PCC from here, you just need to go to VFS and give your PP, WP and this email, it takes almost one month

send rprf receipt, personal details as scanned copy,
when you will send PCC its not a bad idea to include the email and also rprf receipt and personal details as a printout. also mention a coverletter saying that you have already emailed the details, but heres a hard copy.

let me know if you need moe information, please come with solid questions.

speednab

Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HMIDATOU said:
@ speednab, how long did it take u to get ppt from the time u sent them the new police certificates???
I have not received a PR yet!!
Wasalam...

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
in Montreal on work permit
micaela_72 said:
Hi

Dear Applicant:

Medical Examination:

Case Status:

Police Certificates:

219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
a
No....You do not need to submit police certificate. they did not ask for you the PCC.
the section under Case Status with dotted lines are what you supposed to do.

the mail is a template and CIC guys are using same thing without editing..
I got the same e-mail and I did not sent any.

Please note that when you send your personal history if there are no changes they will send you PPR.
if there are some changes like travel they may ask for PCC.

So send the details only under case section and get ready to submit PCC if they request again...

good luck

HMIDATOU

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
speednab said:
I have not received a PR yet!!
Wasalam...
sorry i thought u had it already, this is the final mile, let's keep strong inchallah and everything will be fine

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
samlogani said:
I meant, when you got email to submit the info on 8 march, was there an officer name mentioned in the E-mail / document that you recieved on 8 march
On one instance i had Officer A and another instance Officer M. Hope this helps

micaela_72

May 8, 2011
Prince Rupert, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
6241 - CHEF
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO : Feb. 24, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec. 15, 2011
AOR Received.
April 20, 2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Transferred to CPP-O on Mar 15th
Med's Request
April 20, 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Apr12, 2013 In Process/ May 9th - PPR! thank God
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2013 Got our PP with VIsa & COPR :) ECas : May 17th - Decision Made
LANDED..........
maybe July
Thank you very much for all your responses and informations, now i can have peace of mind and just wait for PPR. Hopefullly soon...

Hi Ssyed_h_sha, just want to ask another question....what i did with my fingerprints is, i went to local RCMP here in prince Rupert, BC then told the Police that i need a fingerprints taken. They process and got my fingerprints, gave me the form with fingerprints and indicate the purpose "for Immigration". I got the original, have it scanned and emailed CPP-O the scanned copy.

1. Am i correct? Would the scanned copy enough already?

2. Should i need to mail them the original copy of finger prints.

Got confused with the Commissionaires process, which other applicants mentioned in this forum. Please enlighten me, thanks again.

newbie1982

Aug 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2011
AOR Received.
19 March,2012
Med's Request
19 March,2012
Med's Done....
March 23,2012
Passport Req..
27 March, 2013......:D
VISA ISSUED...
27 March, 2013........:D
LANDED..........
17 April, 2013............:D
Hey guys my medicals got expired on 23rd March and I haven't received any kind of updates from CPP-O.
What do you guys suggest I do?

I sent emails to CPP-O twice in early march but no response.

Is there anyone else who is in the same situation?

Seems like I am the only unlucky guy..........:( :( :(

liwei8759

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo transferred to Ottawa
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX-05-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
xx-06-2011
AOR Received.
21-03-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Request
23-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-04-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
Hi friends last Friday at around 5pm eastern time I got the ppr email!!! Thank you all so much for the moral support and wonderful insights!

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
micaela_72 said:
Thank you very much for all your responses and informations, now i can have peace of mind and just wait for PPR. Hopefullly soon...

Hi Ssyed_h_sha, just want to ask another question....what i did with my fingerprints is, i went to local RCMP here in prince Rupert, BC then told the Police that i need a fingerprints taken. They process and got my fingerprints, gave me the form with fingerprints and indicate the purpose "for Immigration". I got the original, have it scanned and emailed CPP-O the scanned copy.

Got confused with the Commissionaires process, which other applicants mentioned in this forum. Please enlighten me, thanks again.
Please send in the originals for PCC & RCMP clearances. Make a copy for ur self but the office wouldn't proceed without an original.

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
dumdumhogayamein said:
Please send in the originals for PCC & RCMP clearances. Make a copy for ur self but the office wouldn't proceed without an original.
Commissionaires is a private firm in some provinces which does the same, "collects ur finger prints and sends them o RCMP and you hear back directly from RCMP". You have done the same but through the Police. But as suggested above, please don't wait any longer, mail them the ORIGINALS ASAP.

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
in Montreal on work permit
micaela_72 said:

Hi
CIC never asked me to get the finger prints done. so I have no idea how it works.
but I agree with "dumdumhogayamein"

these certificates are they only accept in Original. No photo or scanned copies....

Regards
Syed