+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BUFFALO APPLICANTS - File transferred to other VO due to Buffalo closing down

longest_wait

Oct 1, 2012
nima514 said:
We should try not to go crazy because of CIC. We cannot do anything about this nonesense delay. What we can do though is talking to our MPs and asking for our GCMS notes regularly. Then we can learn what officers in Ottawa are doing.

Why don't you talk to your MP about this. CIC receives thousands of calls everyday. If an MP talks to CIC it will go a much longer way....I do it every month...lol
I emailed my MP and my email was totally ignored :( what to do?

nima514

Apr 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
Is your MP from the conservative party?

longest_wait said:

ama2010

Feb 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
longest_wait said:
try to find a NDP MP, conservative are useless, even ur address does not belong to them, fake any address as you have been moved temporary...

ama2010

Feb 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
USSRBOY said:
HI MY FRIEND! frustration it is, when I silently sit in my corner and silently I cry. I have only hatred and a rage to CIC... Minister all time very beautifully sings, that in CIC work only superproffetional officers... I have to tell many histories which I know personally about superproffetional officers of CIC, I am sure you know it not less than I... We Shall return to our subject matter... Call to them my friends and when you will hear their song ' we have no access to yours file '. just pls to read to IDIOTS of CIC IT:
"All applications received before 1 September 2011 in Buffalo have now been reviewed. All principal applicants who submitted applications before this date should have received a communication from the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPP-O) office. If you have not received any instructions or updates from CPP-O and you fall within this group, please contact the Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 with your name and file number (if known)"

Then they start to scratch their idle ass....
I did the same, I called them and fortunately the agent just open my work permit file, with my ID client, first she told me that same, then she sent cpp ottawa a message that i am asking about my status, that was friday, surprisingly cpp ottawa called tuesday telling me about my status, ofcourse saying that its still on BG check, but at least they called me back...
you have to call them, confirm ur ID by the ID client, tell them I need to send a message to the cpp ottawa for ur status, and dont forget to confirm ur phone number, and they will call u back.
i dont think that will do much, or fast the process but it will give u some relief that there is some one answering ur questions..

sam-canada

Star Member
Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2014
File Transfer...
January-2015
Hi All,

Who has recently sent passport to Ottawa and already got it back. I want to get an idea of the time required to receive the passport back from ottawa recently.

craving_soul

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-03-2012
Med's Request
27-03-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Update:
3 weeks back i received email for personal history.
Today received call from CIC officer( there was no email/call from my end), officer asked me about my details and told me he is looking into my file.

liwei8759

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo transferred to Ottawa
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX-05-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
xx-06-2011
AOR Received.
21-03-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Request
23-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-04-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
Update:

Guys I just logged on to E-cas and I found that my status has been changed to "Decision Made" from "Application Received". No communication from CPP-Ott yet. I hope it is a good decision that they have made...

Question:

Do you know if there has been any instance where somebody got rejected for PR when their e-cas status changed to "Decision Made"? I'm a bit worried...

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
craving_soul said:
Update:
3 weeks back i received email for personal history.
Today received call from CIC officer( there was no email/call from my end), officer asked me about my details and told me he is looking into my file.
I got the Email on 6th march 2013 to submit RPRF and personal history with PCC, can you please specify the date when you got the E-mail.

Thank you

shutams

Star Member
Mar 13, 2012
liwei8759 said:
Update:

Guys I just logged on to E-cas and I found that my status has been changed to "Decision Made" from "Application Received". No communication from CPP-Ott yet. I hope it is a good decision that they have made...

Question:

Do you know if there has been any instance where somebody got rejected for PR when their e-cas status changed to "Decision Made"? I'm a bit worried...
Do you mind posting your timeline please

liwei8759

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX-05-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
xx-06-2011
AOR Received.
21-03-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Request
23-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-04-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
shutams said:
Sure.

Application filed @Buffalo: Jan 6, 2012
AOR: Mar 21, 2012
Med. done: early April
Med. received: mid. April
file transferred to ottawa: July 11, 2012
Asked for personal history since Jan, 2011: Feb 25, 2013
Ecas-changed to "decision made": Mar 21, 2013

craving_soul

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-03-2012
Med's Request
27-03-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
samlogani said:
I got the Email on 6th march 2013 to submit RPRF and personal history with PCC, can you please specify the date when you got the E-mail.

Thank you
12th march

liwei8759

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX-05-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
xx-06-2011
AOR Received.
21-03-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Request
23-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-04-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
shutams said:
shutams,

I notice that you have landed. Do you mind telling me, did you receive PPR after the change of e-cas status or the other way around? I have done some research online and apparently "decision made" before receiving ppr CAN be bad news and it has happened in some instances. I'm really worried now.

QSW-111

Jan 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
liwei8759 said:
Update:

Question:

I have never heard of anyone who got refused so don't worry and Congrats :)

shutams

Star Member
Mar 13, 2012
liwei8759 said:
shutams,

I notice that you have landed. Do you mind telling me, did you receive PPR after the change of e-cas status or the other way around? I have done some research online and apparently "decision made" before receiving ppr can't be bad news and it has happened in some instances. I'm really worried now.
No, I didn't got the PPR , I am under work permit- still waiting for PPR - I smell good news for you - as you are Jan applicant - hopefully you will received PPR by couple of days. Did you got any request to update your personal history like that