AOR Received.
23 SEP 2011
File Transfer...
07 JUL 2012 - Ottawa
Med's Request
23 SEP 2011
Med's Done....
03 OCT 2011
Did anyone got two request letter from CIC?

I got the first request letter last Thursday. They requested to pay RPRF, to redo the medicals, and to submit details of personal history since May 2011 and police certificates. So I paid RPRF and submitted my details of personal history.

Then 5 days later, I got the second request letter. It was pretty much identical to the first one except they asked my wife's fingerprints. The weird thing is that they are requesting RPRF and personal history as well although I already submitted the receipt and personal history last week.

So today I sent them the same receipt and personal history again including my wife's personal history. Did they send the second request letter because they wanted my wife's fingerprints? Or they sent it again because my wife's personal history is missing?

Anyone here had a similar experience?

McGill

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
@seulkiro
Could you please till us that you submitted the personal history on plan paper (in a table form) or you used the form IMM5669E. If you used the form IMM5669E did you fill the whole form? If anyone else can answer this question please answer this. thanks

andrew701

Aug 11, 2012
seulkiro said:
I contacted my MP for this issue and just got a response. The medicals can not be extended since it's only good for 15 months. So we have to redo the medicals except for my wife's x-ray. She can do her x-ray after the baby is born. No surprise. So that's what we are going to do.

Then he added that the office is targeting to have all the Provincial Nominee applications back log completed by end of summer or early fall 2013. I'm not entirely sure if this is true. So take it with a grain of salt. But I think this gives some hope to myself and many pre Sept 2011 applicants who haven't heard anything yet from CIC that it could be finalized by end of year at most.
So, does that mean your application will be delayed until after your wife completes her x-ray?

seulkiro

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 MAY 2011
Nomination.....
09 FEB 2011
AOR Received.
23 SEP 2011
File Transfer...
07 JUL 2012 - Ottawa
Med's Request
23 SEP 2011
Med's Done....
03 OCT 2011
McGill said:
@ seulkiro
Could you please till us that you submitted the personal history on plan paper (in a table form) or you used the form IMM5669E. If you used the form IMM5669E did you fill the whole form? If anyone else can answer this question please answer this. thanks
I used IMM5669E only personal history section in table form. Saved as pdf and sent to them. Also listed recent history first since that's what they asked to do. Also included travel history as well. Hope this helps.

seulkiro

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 MAY 2011
Nomination.....
09 FEB 2011
AOR Received.
23 SEP 2011
File Transfer...
07 JUL 2012 - Ottawa
Med's Request
23 SEP 2011
Med's Done....
03 OCT 2011
andrew701 said:
So, does that mean your application will be delayed until after your wife completes her x-ray?
Unfortunately, yes. And my MP told me to let CIC know my intention that my wife's x-ray will be done after the baby is born. So I did that by emailing them.

McMont

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
Doc's Request.
18-02-2013
Med's Request
Sep. 2011
Med's Done....
Sep. 2011
Passport Req..
Feb. 2013
seulkiro, Would you please share the first request you received from Ottawa? If it's similar to the email that I (and joel0611) received (you can find it on Page 395), maybe you don't need to send the Police Certificate (as Syed says).
Thanks.

McGill

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
@seulkiro, please correct me if i am wrong. So you copy the table from IMM5669E on a plan paper and then send it to CIC in pdf and it worked. You did not fill the personal history section in the form IMM5669E. Sorry for asking again and again. Thanks

biochemgal09

Mar 25, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2011
AOR Received.
11-Nov-2011
Med's Request
11-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
26-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-May-2013 (Recvd PPts)
Just received an Email from Ottawa, with subject: Requested documents. They are asking for Police clearance certificate from my country, but I have not been to my country since January 2011 (application filed: july 2011). So I requested them to cancel the request. Hoping that they will hear my request! Might have to do medicals again, so When can I expect the papers for medical exam?

Paid RRPF, they also asked for Schedule 5 for Spouse (Intention of living in Quebec form) which we sent.

Any feed back is appreciated :)

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
in Montreal on work permit
biochemgal09 said:
Just received an Email from Ottawa, with subject: Requested documents. They are asking for Police clearance certificate from my country, but I have not been to my country since January 2011 (application filed: july 2011). So I requested them to cancel the request. Hoping that they will hear my request! Might have to do medicals again, so When can I expect the papers for medical exam?

Paid RRPF, they also asked for Schedule 5 for Spouse (Intention of living in Quebec form) which we sent.

Any feed back is appreciated :)
Have you sent police clearance certificate when you first filed your application?
if you have sent it I guess may be they will listen to you or may again ask you to get a new police certificate.

as you done your medicals in jan 2012 they will valid and may get extended....

till you get a reply from them..i suggest you to get a new police certificate as early as possible,
with that you will be done and will get a PPR soon..

good luck

biochemgal09

Mar 25, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2011
AOR Received.
11-Nov-2011
Med's Request
11-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
26-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-May-2013 (Recvd PPts)
Thank you very much Syed. I submitted Police clearance from my country when I submitted the application in july 2011. Hopefully they might waive it this time.

I am going to my country's embassy tomorrow to apply for police clearance certificate.

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
in Montreal on work permit
biochemgal09 said:
Thank you very much Syed. I submitted Police clearance from my country when I submitted the application in july 2011. Hopefully they might waive it this time.

I am going to my country's embassy tomorrow to apply for police clearance certificate.
no problem...it depends on our country we belongs.
I also submitted my Police certificate with application and as the police certificate is valid only for 6 months I thought they would request me for a new one...had prepared all the required documents for PC but they sent me PPR....

good luck

yasmin01

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
I have a question. Will asking for too many GCMS note slow down your process? I applied for one on 17th january, recieved it yesterday. It shows that it was printed on 24th january, and noting changed since I got my last one in november last year. But the thing is my ecas says my application went in process on 25th january ( the day after my latest gcms note was printed) and lately I found there is a new column of 'current mailing address' on my ecas along with my home address. This new new column showed up last week. So I was wondering whether to get another gcms or just let my fate decide whats going on. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

seulkiro

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 MAY 2011
Nomination.....
09 FEB 2011
AOR Received.
23 SEP 2011
File Transfer...
07 JUL 2012 - Ottawa
Med's Request
23 SEP 2011
Med's Done....
03 OCT 2011
McMont said:
seulkiro, Would you please share the first request you received from Ottawa? If it's similar to the email that I (and joel0611) received (you can find it on Page 395), maybe you don't need to send the Police Certificate (as Syed says).
Thanks.
I don't know. But the second email said for specifically my wife that she needs to submit her police certificate. And it's on the way so we are going to submit it when it's here in Canada. BTW, here is the first request letter:

Date: February 14, 2013

UCI: UCI#Here

Application: App#Here

Email: email here

My name here

My address here

Dear my name here:

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Pilot in Ottawa for further review. It will be reviewed by one of our officers, with priority given to applications that were received at CIC before September 1st, 2011.

Medical Examination:

If you had a medical evaluation done during 2012*, we will be requesting an extension of your medical validity in order to facilitate the processing of your case. No action is required on your part.
If the results of your medical evaluation have expired, you will receive new instructions to go for a new medical examination conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician.
If you have not yet completed a medical examination by a CIC-designated panel physician, you will receive new instructions from this office to go for a new medical examination.

*Please note that only where medical examinations have been conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician, and only where these meet CIC requirements, will this office submit requests for extension of the medical validity of your original medical evaluation.

Case Status:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for both you and your spouse. This must be received at this office by: 03/14/2013
· Go to this website: https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”

· You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
· You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one

· Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
· Click “Submit”
· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

· Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.

You must complete the requested information and send the receipt to CPP-O. You may do so by scanning and emailing it to the address OTTPILOT-IMMIGRATION@CIC.GC.CA

· Updated details of your personal history since May 2011. Start with the most recent information, indicate your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (ie. Unemployed, studying, traveling, etc). Please include city/town or country and the name of the institution/company.

With the exception of Police Certificates, please submit the requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail address:

ottpilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca

Police Certificates:

Please be advised that Police Certificates must be submitted as ORIGINAL documents, in their original PAPER format. We do not accept scanned copies. This document must be sent via postal or courier service to our office at the following address:

Attention: Officer SK
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

For more information on how to obtain a police certificate please visit our website at the following link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

All requested documents/information must be accompanied by the outgoing correspondence we have sent to you (i.e. this e-mail or a printed copy of this letter).

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.
When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.

When should I contact CIC?

You must notify Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:

· Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;

· Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);

· Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual;

· Decision to withdraw your application.

Withdrawing your application:
You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You will be refunded the RPRF if you have already paid it. In order for your application to be withdrawn, it is required that written confirmation be sent to the above address.

Need more information?
For more information concerning your Application status, you may refer to the CIC Help Centre online at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/index-can.asp

seulkiro

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 MAY 2011
Nomination.....
09 FEB 2011
AOR Received.
23 SEP 2011
File Transfer...
07 JUL 2012 - Ottawa
Med's Request
23 SEP 2011
Med's Done....
03 OCT 2011
McGill said:
@ seulkiro, please correct me if i am wrong. So you copy the table from IMM5669E on a plan paper and then send it to CIC in pdf and it worked. You did not fill the personal history section in the form IMM5669E. Sorry for asking again and again. Thanks
Not sure whether it worked or not because I sent it today. But what I did was that I took only the section 8. personal history from IMM5669E and filled with my personal history using MS word. Then saved it as pdf and sent it to CIC. And I didn't fill IMM5669E. It's the pdf file that I saved from MS word, only personal history section.

nima514

Apr 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
yasmin01 said:
I have a question. Will asking for too many GCMS note slow down your process? I applied for one on 17th january, recieved it yesterday. It shows that it was printed on 24th january, and noting changed since I got my last one in november last year. But the thing is my ecas says my application went in process on 25th january ( the day after my latest gcms note was printed) and lately I found there is a new column of 'current mailing address' on my ecas along with my home address. This new new column showed up last week. So I was wondering whether to get another gcms or just let my fate decide whats going on. Any advice would be greatly appreciated
I don't think asking for GCMS notes will slow down the process because there is no progress to be slowed down in the first place.
We have been delayed for so long because CIC does not have enough officers to work on our cases.
Buffalo was closed and then Ottawa didn't work on our cases because it was such a messy backlog.
CIC laid off 70 employees in Buffalo, how many more were hired in Ottawa? I don't know but I can tell you far less that 70.
some people have some sort of priority or are just lucky just like people who win lottery and they don't feel the bite of reduced employees at CIC.

The question is: has an officer been assigned to our case?
I don't know if you can answer that question based on your GCMS notes. An MP could answer that question if she bothers to ask CIC
because CIC cannot BS an MP.

At this point, having help from an MP and asking an MP to talk to CIC about our case is more helpful, I think.