+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BUFFALO APPLICANTS - File transferred to other VO due to Buffalo closing down

RWilco

Dec 11, 2012
nima514 said:
We are going to Ottawa on the 29 to protest against this long delay in processing our applications. Our applications are sitting in a box somewhere in Ottawa untouched after 6 months! I have had enough. How about you? Are you guys going to join us?
I would love to join the gathering but I can't get the required time off from work to travel all the way from the far west... I fully support the effort however and will be there in spirit. Let's hope for some positive action from Ottawa!

vetopower

Aug 21, 2012
I would advise that we should put an end to this protect plan... we should not forget that this place is not our fathers land, they have giving us a privilege to apply for PR why we are here, and we should wait till a decision is made on our cases. this protect would lead to tighter and tougher rule to the process... this might remove the opportunity we have to communicate with them, like GSCM note way should be block... i am begging all the Indians here who has make things hard this days... 90% all application received are all Indians and these guys have quota for each country. if a certain country quota is reach, how do you expect them to do... they would wait to carry forward the applicant to the following yr.

please stop this protect plan to avert consequences that should follow ...

newbie1982

Aug 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2011
AOR Received.
19 March,2012
Med's Request
19 March,2012
Med's Done....
March 23,2012
Passport Req..
27 March, 2013......:D
VISA ISSUED...
27 March, 2013........:D
LANDED..........
17 April, 2013............:D
nima514 said:
We are going to Ottawa on the 29 to protest against this long delay in processing our applications. Our applications are sitting in a box somewhere in Ottawa untouched after 6 months! I have had enough. How about you? Are you guys going to join us?
I have sent emails to Otto pilot twice with 6 month gap in between but they have never replied once.
This is unacceptable now we have to cry or beg to get an automated email.
This is pathetic . They can take my application and shove it where the sun never shines. :mad: :mad: :mad:

newbie1982

Aug 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2011
AOR Received.
19 March,2012
Med's Request
19 March,2012
Med's Done....
March 23,2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
vetopower said:
I would advise that we should put an end to this protect plan... we should not forget that this place is not our fathers land, they have giving us a privilege to apply for PR why we are here, and we should wait till a decision is made on our cases. this protect would lead to tighter and tougher rule to the process... this might remove the opportunity we have to communicate with them, like GSCM note way should be block... i am begging all the Indians here who has make things hard this days... 90% all application received are all Indians and these guys have quota for each country. if a certain country quota is reach, how do you expect them to do... they would wait to carry forward the applicant to the following yr.

I dont agree with you although I am not from your country.............This is simply cowardice.

nima514

Apr 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
vetopower said:

Don't be afraid Pal! The problem is mismanagement of the resources at CIC. Don't be scared. We are not breaking any law by enjoying our right for a peaceful assembly. The Police knows it. We will respect the law. It doesn't make sense that we wait for so long to get the PR!

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
vetopower said:

They are not doing anything illegal, they just want to bring into the notice of govt. how much they are suffering.....they are not asylum seekers...if they had quota they should explained before....I know its not our fathers land but these guys are asking for immigration on the basis of their ability...I got question for you what made you to say that Indians have made things hard?....I would suggest please think before you say anything....you want people to just suffer....stop being racist..

gowest

Sep 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronair said:
got my passport back from windsor..
Congrats ... How long did it take from submission of your passport to the V.O. until you received it back?

gowest

Sep 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody,

A friend of mine is currently in Montreal as an international students. She applied in the QSW program and recently received her PP request. Therefore, she should soon land to complete her immigration process. But she has no clue on how to do that.

What Port of Entry is the easiest one (preferably close to Montreal) to do the landing in this case? Is it possible for her to drive to the POE?

Anyone had a similar experience?

Please kindly advise.

newbie1982

Aug 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2011
AOR Received.
19 March,2012
Med's Request
19 March,2012
Med's Done....
March 23,2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
The table is official now............................

Select the first question.

Available on CIC website

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp

ronair

May 3, 2011
gowest said:
Congrats ... How long did it take from submission of your passport to the V.O. until you received it back?
just a week buddy..they received it on jan 15 and i received it today

hmdlsd

Aug 31, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Nomination.....
Mar 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
July 7th 2012
Med's Request
Sept 2011 + Feb 2013
Passport Req..
4 Sep 2013 Finally
Just take the signs on Champlaig bridge and the border is about an hour from DT Montreal.

I have not been lucky to do it myself, but heard a lot about it. the USA border sign is everywhere,,,

Protest does not violate any law. at the very least, we cab be a louder voice together

QC_Student_PEQ

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-07-2012
Med's Request
28-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
06-Sept-2012
Passport Req..
21-Feb-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-March-2013
LANDED..........
23-March-2013
ronair said:
just a week buddy..they received it on jan 15 and i received it today
Dear ronair, would you be kind to share your timeline please?

gowest

Sep 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmdlsd said:
Just take the signs on Champlaig bridge and the border is about an hour from DT Montreal.

I have not been lucky to do it myself, but heard a lot about it. the USA border sign is everywhere,,,

Protest does not violate any law. at the very least, we cab be a louder voice together
Thank you. I used google map, it seems that you mean taking highway 15 to go down towards NY. Is that right? Does she need any US visa to do the landing in the US border? I am asking this since she normally needs a visa to enter US. And since that's the US border I guess they don't let her in without any US visa? I am not sure ... is that correct?