05-12-2011
Med's Request
05-12-2011
Med's Done....
14-12-2011
Passport Req..
3 oct 2012
suduko said:
looks like Sharuu case....he also did in September so great news for him :)

can you please check with your lawyer if medical had to be redone or extension was granted. thanks!
Got ppr today! My case was also transferred on july 7 to Ottawa. Best wishes to all 2011 applicants. It looks like 2011 applicants will finally see the end of the tunnel this month. Thanks to all for all the valuable advice I have received from this forum so far.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
bcimmi said:
Got ppr today! My case was also transferred on july 7 to Ottawa. Best wishes to all 2011 applicants. It looks like 2011 applicants will finally see the end of the tunnel this month. Thanks to all for all the valuable advice I have received from this forum so far.
There we go !!!!!!!!!!

Everyone.. time to celebrate with your dear friend! The news is coming, everyone start checking your emails again its coming ;D

When did you get GCMS last time? What was the due date in front of application assignment?

Congrats!!

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
bcimmi said:
I think those of you whose medicals havent expired, you guys should expect something sooner than us. For those whose have expired, they might need to give us extension so might be delayed a bit!

Atleast, we have seen someone cross the line. Keep the hopes up!

planner

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
Re: Buffalo VO FSW ( pre june and non transferred applicants) share timeline plz

bcimmi said:

suduko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-2011
AOR Received.
February 2012
Med's Request
February 2012
sharuu said:
I think those of you whose medicals havent expired, you guys should expect something sooner than us. For those whose have expired, they might need to give us extension so might be delayed a bit!

Atleast, we have seen someone cross the line. Keep the hopes up!

yes that is what I am worried about too.

bcimmi went in process on 22 May while you went in Process on 14th May (right)? thats pretty close I think....

so perhaps your case is being sent to medical board for approval....

hmmm..

wonder how long that takes? Do you think its a fast process? judging by CIC overall performance right now..nothing can be said with conviction....lets hope for the best! good luck to all the fellow members

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
suduko said:

bcimmi went in process on 22 May while you went in Process on 14th May (right)? thats pretty close I think....

hmmm..

wonder how long that takes? Do you think its a fast process? judging by CIC overall performance right now..nothing can be said with conviction....lets hope for the best! good luck to all the fellow members
It is looking promising and I think it shouldnt take much longer. I still think both of us should get it by November - December. It isnt that far be positive :D

HMIDATOU

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bcimmi said:
congrats man, finally someone from july 7th got his ppr, best of luck

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
bcimmi said:
Many congrats bcimmi, you brought us very good news :). Wish you good luck with your future endeavor.

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
suduko said:

hmmm..

I agree, they might have asked for Sharuu and some other applicants medical extension. GCMS notes will clarify more. I also saw one PPR from 2011 applicant this week (he was a May transfer from Buffalo to Ottawa).

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
curt_cobain said:
I agree, they may have asked for Sharuu and some other applicants medical extension. GCMS notes will clarify more. I also saw one PPR from 2011 applicant this week (he was a May transfer from Buffalo to Ottawa).
:(

suduko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-2011
AOR Received.
February 2012
Med's Request
February 2012
sharuu said:
why this smiley man??? Mr beacon of hope, you are not supposed to post such smilies :)

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
suduko said:
why this smiley man??? Mr beacon of hope, you are not supposed to post such smilies :)
;D

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
Hopefully October is a month full of PPRs...

missimpatient

Apr 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LA office <formerly Buffalo>
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/23/12
AOR Received.
never recieved
File Transfer...
05/29/12 to LA--- supposedly
Med's Done....
01/09/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 31, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
almost time
LANDED..........
OH HOW I WISH
Hey everyone,
Looking for some insight. We got out Caips notes a few days ago and just trying to figure this all out. These abbreviations are reee-diculous ???
There is NO date forward :'( that worries me!

also, under the "fee" it says LFD (deferred) Im guessing they hold it til they need it.

and at the bottom where there's a space for notes, mine is labeled "events" and only shows app rec'd jan 25, 2012 and app in process Apr19, 2012
doesnt even show the medicals received which we can see on our ecase.

For those of you that have gotten these notes do these sound right?? no BF date?? really?

We still have a long time, dont we? :'(