Jojo87

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi ALL!

Anyone is being processed through Bucharest VO?

Deema

Oct 28, 2016
Hello there
Yes mine is being processed at bucharest. We have been waiting 28 months but before that it was in Jordan
Hbu?

Reactions: Jojo87

Jojo87

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello there
Yes mine is being processed at bucharest. We have been waiting 28 months but before that it was in Jordan
Hbu?
I'm 2017 applicant (using new application package ) and this week my file was transferred to Bucharest.

nwasif

Oct 12, 2017
I'm 2017 applicant (using new application package ) and this week my file was transferred to Bucharest.
Hello, my husband is applying for his PR and he is from Jordan we submitted July 24, 2017 and our file got transferred to Bucharest and received September 27, 2017. How has your experience been with the Bucharest office? have you heard anything back from them about your application? if so what was the time line like? did you have your application linked online and if so how long did it take for them to update it to background check in progress?

Jojo87

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello, my husband is applying for his PR and he is from Jordan we submitted July 24, 2017 and our file got transferred to Bucharest and received September 27, 2017. How has your experience been with the Bucharest office? have you heard anything back from them about your application? if so what was the time line like? did you have your application linked online and if so how long did it take for them to update it to background check in progress?
Hi
I've heard nothing since my file was transferred to Bucharest
My application was linked online but no change in GCKEY account, ECAS status showing IN PROCESS.

nwasif

Oct 12, 2017
Hi
I've heard nothing since my file was transferred to Bucharest
My application was linked online but no change in GCKEY account, ECAS status showing IN PROCESS.
From what I've seen through the spread sheets for the last few months it seems to take an average of just over 2 months to get a background check in progress change in the online account. Hopefully you will hear back before the end of October and will have good news. I had emailed them because at first i thought it was an error and they got back to me within 3 days so at least they respond quickly compared to most visa offices from what I see online here. I've also been seeing people get their ppr soon after the background check change. Good luck and keep us posted please :)

Aliengine

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Hello,

We applied in the new system for my Jordanian wife spouse sponsership. File received to cic in June 5th, Sep 14th file has been transferred to Bucharest. All papers completed including Sch A, PCC , Medical and no documents required.

No news from that time. However, I got a very bad negative feedback from different people and some group that Bucharest consider to be one of the slowest VO ever as they take long time. which I hope they are wrong.

I also join some of whatsup chat group and people there just talk negative and bad about Bucharest slow down VO. Hope also they are wrong.

I will keep you guys posted for any upcoming changes. Please keep us posted as well.

Good luck!

Jojo87

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
From what I've seen through the spread sheets for the last few months it seems to take an average of just over 2 months to get a background check in progress change in the online account. Hopefully you will hear back before the end of October and will have good news. I had emailed them because at first i thought it was an error and they got back to me within 3 days so at least they respond quickly compared to most visa offices from what I see online here. I've also been seeing people get their ppr soon after the background check change. Good luck and keep us posted please :)
bucharest-immigration@international.gc.ca is this the right e-mail address?
I also have seen people got the ppr after 2.5 months from paris VO which is known as one of the slowest VO, so we have to be positive :).

Reactions: nwasif

nwasif

Oct 12, 2017
bucharest-immigration@international.gc.ca is this the right e-mail address?
I also have seen people got the ppr after 2.5 months from paris VO which is known as one of the slowest VO, so we have to be positive :).
Yes thats the right email, when they replied it was from BUCSTIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca though and I replied to that and they replied back again 3 days later. That's good to hear about Paris, we need to stay positive. I think we all think our VO is slow because this entire process makes every day feel like a month haha. For those of us that are apart it makes it that much harder.

Jojo87

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Yes, It's vrry hard as I couldn't be with my husband to celebrate his birthday for the first time together.:(
I hope we get ppr before our first engagment anniversary, I really hope not to miss it too.:(:(

Jojo87

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello,

We applied in the new system for my Jordanian wife spouse sponsership. File received to cic in June 5th, Sep 14th file has been transferred to Bucharest. All papers completed including Sch A, PCC , Medical and no documents required.

No news from that time. However, I got a very bad negative feedback from different people and some group that Bucharest consider to be one of the slowest VO ever as they take long time. which I hope they are wrong.

I also join some of whatsup chat group and people there just talk negative and bad about Bucharest slow down VO. Hope also they are wrong.

I will keep you guys posted for any upcoming changes. Please keep us posted as well.

Good luck!
You're righttt
I think each case is different and specialy old cases (2016 and older) the process and timline is much longer.
Some of 2017 cases took longer time than usual because files were transferred before medicals completed or PCC request ..etc.

I will keep posting any new changes.:)

goodfella1986

Oct 12, 2017
Hello,

Good luck!
I am in a very similar situation I applied for my jordanian wife in Aug 3rd 2017 I already got AOR1, Medical passed, Schedule A uploaded and Police clearance uploaded. I got a message that her file is being transfer to Bucharest for further processing on Oct 6th. No response since I believe i'm still waiting on AOR2.

Did you get AOR2 yet?

Jojo87

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I am in a very similar situation I applied for my jordanian wife in Aug 3rd 2017 I already got AOR1, Medical passed, Schedule A uploaded and Police clearance uploaded. I got a message that her file is being transfer to Bucharest for further processing on Oct 6th. No response since I believe i'm still waiting on AOR2.

Did you get AOR2 yet?
See if your Ecas showing third line on pA side that is AOR2 because Bucharest not sending E-mails of AOR2.