+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bucharest VO 2017

Noorananzh

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
I m PR sponsoring wife from jordan my file was transferred to Bucharest Aug 29 . I applied may 2017. What is the average time for this visa office???
Any body has an idea??

Noorananzh

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Did you recieve AOR2?
We received email said: this message referred to permanent resident sponsorship
confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in Bucharest for further processing.
is this AOR 2?

goodfella1986

Oct 12, 2017
We received email said: this message referred to permanent resident sponsorship
confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in Bucharest for further processing.
is this AOR 2?
I've been told this is the AOR2, i'm at the same so you file was trasnfered Aug 29th and they have sent any reply or msg.
Has any updates happend on your online account? Background check in progress?

Noorananzh

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
On my e case it says in process since Aug 29 . I didn't link my application because I hired a lawyer. I don't know if they start the security check or not but my wife is pregnant and I will have our second baby soon and I will call them and check that

goodfella1986

Oct 12, 2017
On my e case it says in process since Aug 29 . I didn't link my application because I hired a lawyer. I don't know if they start the security check or not but my wife is pregnant and I will have our second baby soon and I will call them and check that
Have you tried emailing or do you just call for an update at the Bucharest VO?

FFSW-PNP

Jan 4, 2017
What's your Ecas and gckey online account said?

Did you order the notes?
my background shows: not applicable since April 24 (it should change to: "we are processing your background check" as soon as the officer grab my file and start finalizing it). I ordered notes two times and waiting for the 3rd.. everything seems fine in the notes, medicals passed, criminality passed, eligibility: meet the requirement. are you EE ? is anyone else EE or i am just alone?

goodfella1986

Oct 12, 2017
my background shows: not applicable since April 24 (it should change to: "we are processing your background check" as soon as the officer grab my file and start finalizing it). I ordered notes two times and waiting for the 3rd.. everything seems fine in the notes, medicals passed, criminality passed, eligibility: meet the requirement. are you EE ? is anyone else EE or i am just alone?
how did you order the notes?