Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017

aihamidris

Mar 31, 2018
Good news, got BGC, Pre-arrival letter, DM, and PPR, all on same day, May 17th. File was transferred to Bucharest last October. Good luck to everyone else.
Thank you for explaining
I have received an email requesting the passport copy and the pre arrival letter but they did not send me the decision made ..

Diana M

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Hi all,

On 23 june I finally landed as PR in Toronto. Everything went well and very fast. Because I was with my son I didn't had to wait in line, the procedure took 10 minutes. As a recomandation, if you can get your SIN from the airport when you land do it. I was to lazy to wait for that because of the long flight and the next day it took me half a day waiting in line to get it. Good luck to everyone!:)

aihamidris

Mar 31, 2018
Hi all,

On 23 june I finally landed as PR in Toronto. Everything went well and very fast. Because I was with my son I didn't had to wait in line, the procedure took 10 minutes. As a recomandation, if you can get your SIN from the airport when you land do it. I was to lazy to wait for that because of the long flight and the next day it took me half a day waiting in line to get it. Good luck to everyone!:)
Good luck Diana with your stay in canada.
My wife will arrive to Canada within the next month.
My question is to you does the officer asked you how much money you carry to support your self.
Thank you.

Diana M

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
I don't think that they're interested to have money to support yourself because is a sponsorship, rather I think they're interested of the money that might get into the country without tax. He asked me how much money I have cash...I had less than 500 CAD...and I told him that the rest is in the joint account that I have with my husband in Canada. He said that he's not interested by the money that are already in Canada, only if i'll bring huge amounts in the country...that was not the case :)

Good luck Diana with your stay in canada.
My wife will arrive to Canada within the next month.
My question is to you does the officer asked you how much money you carry to support your self.
Thank you.