+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bucharest Visa Office - could you please share some stats?

tiguidou

Jun 11, 2017
Hi, Quebec Skilled Worker candidates! There have been some delays regarding the work of the Bucharest Visa Office. I would very much appreciate if you share some stats and timelines to see which files have been treated recently. I am very much interested in applications with background check started as well as "decision made". Just for the record, I am a Quebec Selected Skilled Worker from Bulgaria, file at federal stage, background check not started yet, documents received in Sydney at the beginning of August 2016. Thank you very much and have a great day!

theurn15

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Hi, Quebec Skilled Worker candidates! There have been some delays regarding the work of the Bucharest Visa Office. I would very much appreciate if you share some stats and timelines to see which files have been treated recently. I am very much interested in applications with background check started as well as "decision made". Just for the record, I am a Quebec Selected Skilled Worker from Bulgaria, file at federal stage, background check not started yet, documents received in Sydney at the beginning of August 2016. Thank you very much and have a great day!
Join Bucharest group
https://chat.whatsapp.com/3rvQJTjKZvu8o8EHnvcsPy