+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bucharest office

aihamidris

Mar 31, 2018
Hello I Just received this massage through email :
Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in Bucharest for further processing
Please note that the CIC office conformed receiving the medical results.
Any one knows what is next and how much time it takes for finalizing the processes??
Also please note that I have applied family sponsorship outside Canada from Saudi Arabia and I was surprised why my file had been transferred to Bucharest.

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in Bucharest for further processing
Any one knows what is next and how much time it takes for finalizing the processes??
Also please note that I have applied family sponsorship outside Canada from Saudi Arabia and I was surprised why my file had been transferred to Bucharest.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/bucharest-vo-2017.481314/page-13#post-6835065

tamiiwamii

Oct 12, 2017
Most of the Middle East is through Bucharest for some reason. From what I’ve been seeing and hearing once your file is transferred to Bucharest it’s about 6-8 months on average.