+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BTEC HND/Bsc Hons In Computing Final Year WES Equivalency

pnurani

Aug 28, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I need some information regarding the WES Credentials assessment. I completed the 2 year BTEC HND In Computing program in 2011 and entered into the final year of the Bsc Hons In Computing and graduated in 2012.

I want to know the Canadian equivalency of the same with regards to WES Assessment. Do I need to have both credentials assessed for my express entry profile or both of them.

Its really urgent for my process. Please assist.

olipearce1987

Feb 22, 2016
pnurani said:
Hello Everyone,

I need some information regarding the WES Credentials assessment. I completed the 2 year BTEC HND In Computing program in 2011 and entered into the final year of the Bsc Hons In Computing and graduated in 2012.

I want to know the Canadian equivalency of the same with regards to WES Assessment. Do I need to have both credentials assessed for my express entry profile or both of them.

I am in the same boat.....pending wes report as we speak. Ever grt any feedback on ur report?

olipearce1987

Feb 22, 2016
pnurani said:
Hello Everyone,

was there ever a outcome to this?