+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BSN graduate from PH, now living in Ca(Not licensed)

Zhamae

May 14, 2024
Hi! I graduated BSN in the Philippines but wasn’t able to take the exam. I heard that Canada has a tedious process regarding this kind of situation. I was planning to apply for NCLEX NEW YORK using CGFNS instead of NNAS, coz I think it would be easier. I just wanna know if you think my plan would work? Or is there another way of doing this?

my Last resort is to go home, take the exam, and practice then go back eventually. But I don’t really wanna go home for now. Someone help

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi! I graduated BSN in the Philippines but wasn’t able to take the exam. I heard that Canada has a tedious process regarding this
kind of situation. I was planning to apply for NCLEX NEW YORK using CGFNS instead of NNAS, coz I think it would be easier. I just wanna know if you think my plan would work? Or is there another way of doing this?

my Last resort is to go home, take the exam, and practice then go back eventually. But I don’t really wanna go home for now. Someone help
Without any work experience it will be difficult to qualify for any PR program. What is your status in Canada?

Zhamae

May 14, 2024
I’m already a PR. I’m just getting information on how to continue with my chosen career

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I’m already a PR. I’m just getting information on how to continue with my chosen career
normally you have to be licensed in your home country before getting licensed in another country where you haven’t done your training but you really need to talk to the licensing body for nurses in your province. If you are a PR yet just did a BSc do you meet your RO?