+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BSC electronics - what further to study???

srinidhi007

Sep 8, 2013
Hi friends – I have a BIG confusion about a decision that needs to be made about our future...

My husband completed his BSC electronics and working as bio-medical engineer in a private hospital, where this is not much growth, we both had a thought of immigrating to Canada, like he can study for 2 yrs in any of his relevant field and I can join him in spouse visa and work in open work permit ( I am in accounts back ground and doing good in my filed).

But he is not sure what will be his relevant course related to bsc electronics and above all, he has been working for the past 12yrs, I checked with few universities where the age is not a big issue, but we are very much scared after spending nearly 15lacs in his studies, what will be the job opportunities after completing the course and can we both able to settle there with PR?

So many questions....or If we both can go to Australia as skilled workers, but I do not have a good thought about Ausi as we are much interested in Cananda...

We badly need your inputs , we can take decision only after few research and based on all your inputs...pls help if our decision is wise and what course he can take and in which university? And approx. cost for his studies and living etc.,

nasir007

Star Member
Aug 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srinidhi007 said:
Dear all - I need your inputs...plz share your thoughts..
guys smene plzz help ..i'm also in d same boat B.sc(maths,electronics,computer science)2012 pass out[70%-no backlogs] +1yr exp in bpo ..no ideas vat to do ???? :(

nasir007

Star Member
Aug 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srinidhi007 said:
Nasir - have you decided about your move to cananda? are you discussing with any consultancy?
yes. i'm applying for jan 2014 intake. i'm approaching few consultancy in hyd. though they are suggesting me sme course but i don't belief them ..i want to do my own research n apply for sme gud course which cud enhance my visa chances ::)

amaljosegeorge

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
2-2-2016
Ur degrees are of 3yr duration?

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nasir007 said:
yes. i'm applying for jan 2014 intake. i'm approaching few consultancy in hyd. though they are suggesting me sme course but i don't belief them ..i want to do my own research n apply for sme gud course which cud enhance my visa chances ::)
USE YOUR OWN INTELLIGENCE AND RESEARCH ...

consultants " so called crook agents" are not intelligent than you, just be confident and believe in self,,,now days everything is available on Internet.. just open Google and type and get result...

or consult www.cic.gc.ca

be safe and take care all..