+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bryanna need ur help....

bsweet687

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Hiiii bryanna , i really need ur help regarding my parents trv visa. They applied in june 2017 from punjab india but still there is no update.
My question is that what can i do now regarding their case. They send them application to know the status but no response. They called lot of time but no response . Same answer ur file is under processing we cant do anything.
Can u tell me how to get their passport back from embassy? Its 8 month now.
Plz i really appreciate if u answer my question.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hiiii bryanna , i really need ur help regarding my parents trv visa. They applied in june 2017 from punjab india but still there is no update.
My question is that what can i do now regarding their case. They send them application to know the status but no response. They called lot of time but no response . Same answer ur file is under processing we cant do anything.
Can u tell me how to get their passport back from embassy? Its 8 month now.
Plz i really appreciate if u answer my question.
Hi,

1. Did you try linking their paper applications to their GC accounts? You can get more detailed status updates through this.

2. Did your mom/dad work in the police, defense services, judiciary or a government department?

3. You can send both a Case Specific Enquiry i.e. IRCC Web form + emails to both the Chandigarh and New Delhi visa offices.... to request that their passports are returned. You must specifically mention that you are NOT cancelling/withdrawing their applications + you will return the passports whenever the visa office requests for it

Cheers

bsweet687

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Hi,

1. Did you try linking their paper applications to their GC accounts? You can get more detailed status updates through this.

2. Did your mom/dad work in the police, defense services, judiciary or a government department?

3. You can send both a Case Specific Enquiry i.e. IRCC Web form + emails to both the Chandigarh and New Delhi visa offices.... to request that their passports are returned. You must specifically mention that you are NOT cancelling/withdrawing their applications + you will return the passports whenever the visa office requests for it

Cheers
Thnksss Brianna,
I tried to link their application online but no data found. Where I have to send IRCC FORM .
Hi,

Cheers
Hello sir,
In IRCC web FORM they need UCI AND APPLICATION NO but I don't have . I just have their tracking number . So what can I do. Bcoz u already send them IRCC FORM but their response is could not find results.plz reply from where I can get their application numbers.
I tried 100 times to link their application but I could not. Is there anything I can do in Canada regarding their case.plz reply .

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Thnksss Brianna,
I tried to link their application online but no data found. Where I have to send IRCC FORM .

Hello sir,
In IRCC web FORM they need UCI AND APPLICATION NO but I don't have . I just have their tracking number . So what can I do. Bcoz u already send them IRCC FORM but their response is could not find results.plz reply from where I can get their application numbers.
I tried 100 times to link their application but I could not. Is there anything I can do in Canada regarding their case.plz reply .
ed f

Are you in Canada and applied for them to come visit you?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thnksss Brianna,
Your must send the IRCC web form/Case Specific Enquiry to both the Chandigarh and New Delhi visa offices

Did your parents apply through a travel agent or an immigration consultant?