+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bryanna help me please

HussainRasheed

Nov 3, 2017
Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vsf Lahore
I send email to high commissioner Islamabad for reconsider my application but not answer I am very very disappointed because I am genuinely visit to Canada it's sure 100% I back after 15 days my country but my visa refused and my wife and daughter visa refused very disappointed and sad. Now I am thinking if high commissioner hear my email request ok otherwise I Will reapply 2018 in December again via bryanna thanks

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
I send email to high commissioner Islamabad for reconsider my application but not answer I am very very disappointed because I am genuinely visit to Canada it's sure 100% I back after 15 days my country but my visa refused and my wife and daughter visa refused very disappointed and sad. Now I am thinking if high commissioner hear my email request ok otherwise I Will reapply 2018 in December again via bryanna thanks
Hello,

until you won't resolve refusal reasons it is useless to apply visa again.. better first fix their previous refusal and then apply

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Sorry about your visa refusals.

Requesting the visa office to reconsider your application will not work. Also, the Islamabad visa office does NOT process TRV applications from Pakistan applicants. Your visa office is Abu Dhabi.

Your only option is to reapply by preparing a strong application that addresses all the previous refusal reasons.

If you need help on how to do this then do post more details such as: Refusal reasons + purpose of your visit/for how long + do you have a Canadian family member + what strong ties can each applicant prove (property/land, employment/business/study, good financials, previous travel to visa-required countries, etc)

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Next time when you apply use this format of explanation letter https://caipsgcms.com/download
clarify all the reasons with supporting documents.