+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Brother tourist visa rejected HELP

Vish_Canadian

Oct 15, 2018
HI,
I am permanent resident of canada. I have invited my parents and brother to visit me
Parents visa got approved and brothers rejected.
I want to file again need some expert advise this time.
My brother is studying btech final year in india and he is also preparing for MS in USA.
For my brother i have shown 9k CAD in his bank account which is transferred one month back to his account. And has shown property worth 90k CAD in his name.
Also showed letter from college principle stating he is in final year and studying in his college.
I made invitation letter notarized but in his letter we have not mentioned about his future plans about MS, which will suggest he doesnt have plans to settle in canada
shall i include that this time while reapplying or will it suggest weak ties to home country.
Need suggestions please.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
HI,
I am permanent resident of canada. I have invited my parents and brother to visit me
Parents visa got approved and brothers rejected.
I want to file again need some expert advise this time.
My brother is studying btech final year in india and he is also preparing for MS in USA.
For my brother i have shown 9k CAD in his bank account which is transferred one month back to his account. And has shown property worth 90k CAD in his name.
Also showed letter from college principle stating he is in final year and studying in his college.
I made invitation letter notarized but in his letter we have not mentioned about his future plans about MS, which will suggest he doesnt have plans to settle in canada
shall i include that this time while reapplying or will it suggest weak ties to home country.
Need suggestions please.
1. What was the purpose of his visit + for how long?

2. What were the refusal reasons?

3. Can your parents financially support his visit?

4. How recently was the property transferred to his name? What type of property is it?

5. When are his exams for B.Tech?

Vish_Canadian

Oct 15, 2018
Thanks Bryanna for replying
1. What was the purpose of his visit + for how long? purpose- tourism and to visit me for 3weeks

2. What were the refusal reasons? financial situation, purpose of visit

3. Can your parents financially support his visit? yes. my brother already had 9lacs INR in his account which was tranferred by my dad last month

4. How recently was the property transferred to his name? What type of property is it? its a land and its inherited from grandparents and on his name from 2008

5. When are his exams for B.Tech? its in april-may 2019

Shall i include his plans about gre

Last edited:

Vish_Canadian

Oct 15, 2018
Also when reapplying there are fields in family information form which ask-
your father, mother accompanying you to canada..what to select in this
yes or no
Do we have to say my brother visiting alone or he is coming along with my parents
when filing first application i have mentioned that all 3 will be coming

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
1. What was the purpose of his visit + for how long? purpose- tourism and to visit me for 3weeks
He must prepare a detailed day-by-day plan for his visit with expense estimates.

3. Can your parents financially support his visit? yes. my brother already had 9lacs INR in his account which was tranferred by my dad last month
IMO, it would have been much easier if your dad had provided a Letter of Financial Support instead. Anyways.

By transferring this considerably large amount, have your dad's finances been impacted in any way?

4. How recently was the property transferred to his name? What type of property is it? its a land and its inherited from grandparents and on his name from 2008
Do post the list of documents he submitted

Shall i include his plans about gre
1. Has he registered/paid the fee for the GRE?

2. When does he plan to take this exam?

3. Has he enrolled for any coaching classes to prepare for it? Can he provide evidence for this?