+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Brother sponsorship

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thers said:
So if they approved for visa thats the time that I will get them a travel insurance before they will come here in Canada?
Yes, get it when you buy the tickets, then you know how long they will be staying. That is just in case they have an emergency illness or an accident while they are visiting you. If they are not insured, you can surely take them to a hospital in Canada and they will be helped, however, you would have to pay the bill and it could be high.

thers

Jul 19, 2013
Hi Leon Are they can apply in visa office in person? Or they just accepting application thru email or online?

thers

Jul 19, 2013
If they approved do I need to buy them a round trip ticket so that if they enter to Canada the immigration officer convinced that they are not planning to stay here.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thers said:
Hi Leon Are they can apply in visa office in person? Or they just accepting application thru email or online?
I think it is best if the apply online or mail it.

thers said:
If they approved do I need to buy them a round trip ticket so that if they enter to Canada the immigration officer convinced that they are not planning to stay here.
Yes. If the immigration officer asks if they have a return ticket, they should be able to show one. If you think they will want to extend their visit, you should make sure they get tickets where they can change the date.

thers

Jul 19, 2013
I have a question again Im going to write the invitation letter for my mother but it is ok if I just stated that I am the only person inviting my mother because my husband didn't receive yet his Permanent Resident Card or I still have to put his information there?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As long as you can show funds or income to support your mother, it will be fine if you sign the letter alone.

thers

Jul 19, 2013
Did she really needs to show to the immigration officer the funds how much amount did she put in the application?