+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Brock Post graduate work permit

Alameen

Feb 18, 2020
Hi, i would be joining Brock Uni for masters of professional accounting international student pathway from the UK, my program says 1 year and optional co-op for 4 months making it 1 year and 4 months, would i get a 3 years work permit? been hearing its 3 years for a masters program, thanks.

zahidul016

May 17, 2020
Hi, i would be joining Brock Uni for masters of professional accounting international student pathway from the UK, my program says 1 year and optional co-op for 4 months making it 1 year and 4 months, would i get a 3 years work permit? been hearing its 3 years for a masters program, thanks.
I applied for the same program. To remove my confusion, i mail directly to university conrecn peroson, and said that if i complete without co-op then i will get 1 year PGWP.Moreover, If i do with my co-op then total program will be 12+4 =16 months so, i will get 3 years work permit. But for co-op you need to maintain 75% overall marks.

Alameen

Feb 18, 2020
I applied for the same program. To remove my confusion, i mail directly to university conrecn peroson, and said that if i complete without co-op then i will get 1 year PGWP.Moreover, If i do with my co-op then total program will be 12+4 =16 months so, i will get 3 years work permit. But for co-op you need to maintain 75% overall marks.
nice, thank you.

Anna208

Jun 13, 2020
I applied the same program and asked Goodman the same question, but I didn't get the specific answer. Where do you ask? Can I have the email?

vyaspriya98

Jun 13, 2020
I am joining Brock for MEd ISP and want to know about the same, on the website it says the work permit to be 3 years, It says to be a cohort program with 4 terms.
I am sharing the degree link, It would be really helpful if someone can give me an idea about the work permit duration after the mentioned program.
https://brocku.ca/programs/graduate/med-isp/

Thank You!