+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Brittish Citizen Enquiring About Sponsership Via Canadian Fiance.

May 23, 2007
Hello, My name is Dean Abraham I am 20 years of Age, With 2 Years Industrial Roofing Experience, I am currently in Halifax NovaScotia In Canada which is where my fiance is based. My Parents Immigrated to Georgia USA, And because of my Age i am considered Applicable for Residency there untill i am 21... However My parents have stated they will gladly Transfer Funds to pay for GreenCard in USA in exchange for a Canadian Citizenship or Residency.

I have been in an ongoing relationship with my Fiance for 2 years, This has mainly taken place via Phone or Internet, (Webcam / Msn / Etc) I flew to Halifax 1 year ago to meet her for the first time and we have been working on me coming back out to stay ever since.
She has relocated from where she was living to live in a new apartment, with a new job and basically give us a good start together.
3 Months ago i flew from england to stay with my parents in Georgia As they sold the house i was residing in England. I then Flew from Georgia to Halifax and i am now currently spending the next 6 months with my fiance in our apartment.
I have done some research into immigrating and have found that i do not qualify for skilled worker or the nova scotia nominee program, which basically means we are relying on Family Sponsorship to make me eligible to stay and hopefully work in Canada.
I am looking for Any help possible regarding my situation and the best way to make this possible for us.

If anyone requires additional information please don't hesitate to contact me via lazeepoker@hotmail.co.uk.

if anyone has any immigration lawyers located in Halifax (or nearby) That would consider giving us a consultation that would be appreciated. As well as any additional information you feel would work to our advantage...

Thanks to All in advance who respond, I Look Forward to hearing your suggestions / information / ideas / help.

Regards Dean & Shannon