+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

British Columbia Provincial Nominee Certificate for Express Entry?? PLEASE HELP

kemperguitar

Feb 24, 2016
Hello guys,

I'm a 23 year old guy who had millions of trouble finding an employer who can file LMIA and work permit authorization for Express Entry in Toronto area where you can't find an employer who understand what they are....

I found that British Columbia Provincial Nominee program's Express Entry skilled worker certificate doesn't require that LMIA procedure....

If this is true, I will head to British Columbia for finding jobs.
How long does British Columbia Provincial Nominee Express Entry program take to issue a provincial nominee certificate?

Can I use that certificate for completing my online Express Entry profile???
Also, is it definitely easier to get British Columbia Provincial Nominee certificate than LMIA in Toronto?
To me, it looks impossible to find an employer who would willing to wait few months for LMIA to comeback before employing me.
There's no person like that in Toronto.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
BCPNP is not the only one. Manitoba also, under their own point system. Sask SINP doesn't even require a job in EE stream.

BCPNP Bachelor with job offer stream still conducts its assessment about your company and the job you are offered. e.g. well established companies or international corporate gets better chance at that. Not all companies wants the government to look at them.

It's not LMIA kinda hard, but it's not a given.

IF they nominate you, then you get 600 points in EE and guarantees a spot.

kemperguitar

Feb 24, 2016
mf4361 said:
BCPNP is not the only one. Manitoba also, under their own point system. Sask SINP doesn't even require a job in EE stream.

BCPNP Bachelor with job offer stream still conducts its assessment about your company and the job you are offered. e.g. well established companies or international corporate gets better chance at that. Not all companies wants the government to look at them.

It's not LMIA kinda hard, but it's not a given.

IF they nominate you, then you get 600 points in EE and guarantees a spot.
"International Skilled Worker - Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category" indeed doesn't require a job offer!
It requires only one year of work experience which I already have.
THANK YOU for this information!

Once I join that Sask Provincial Nominee program, how long does it take to get that certificate which I can use for online Express Entry profile?

In Ontario, LMIA requires minimum one month of advertising on Job Bank.
I found several employers but no one advertised their job offers on Job Bank. I wasted all of my time on finding them and now I wish I stop wasting time this way.
I don't understand the point of LMIA right now.... They wanted to hire me but all this LMIA does to me is preventing me from getting a job by giving hard time on employers.

kemperguitar

Feb 24, 2016
Can you guys give me a list of all Provincial Nominee programs in Canada now?

Also, I want to see how much time they take to process a certificate...

I want to finish this immigration issue by the end of this year. It's making my life too hard now....

All of the issues and information I'm dealing with here is completely useless in real society unless you want to become an immigration lawyer and rip off a lot of money from other immigrants who don't know much about the procedure.
It's like playing a poker game with teenagers.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
kemperguitar said:
Can you guys give me a list of all Provincial Nominee programs in Canada now?
List is here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
kemperguitar said:
"International Skilled Worker - Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category" indeed doesn't require a job offer!
It requires only one year of work experience which I already have.
THANK YOU for this information!

Once I join that Sask Provincial Nominee program, how long does it take to get that certificate which I can use for online Express Entry profile?
FYI - This program (Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category) has reached its application cap for 2016. Saskatchewan isn't accepting further applications this year.

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/

kemperguitar

Feb 24, 2016
scylla said:
List is here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp
Thanks!

Which one takes the least amount of time?
and which ones don't require LMIA?

Can I try "International Skilled Workers - With an Employment Offer" at Sask and use a certificate from it for Express Entry?
Does this require an LMIA? They still have 5000 for this category this year but am not sure if it's any better or faster than BC or Manitoba PN.

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
This is million dollars question. Take Alberta for example, it takes up to two years and half to get the nomination , still you can get it within one year if you are lucky. Most of these programs do not give a good estimation waiting time and only by looking here in Canada visa forum specific programs post you would get a glimpse of sight into how long you might be waiting

kemperguitar

Feb 24, 2016
Mo2016 said:
This is million dollars question. Take Alberta for example, it takes up to two years and half to get the nomination , still you can get it within one year if you are lucky. Most of these programs do not give a good estimation waiting time and only by looking here in Canada visa forum specific programs post you would get a glimpse of sight into how long you might be waiting
If that's true, I will just go with LMIA which takes 2 months. I thought that's way too long and impossible but actually it's golden compared to that...lol

Is there any other Provincial Nominee program which takes less?

I would love to hear you guys' opinion on other provincial nominee programs.

I'm currently in a situation in which I have to give up all job offers and find another employers who posted jobs on Job Bank site a month before to "prove that I can find a job in Canada."
This is the silliest thing on the earth and I wish to find something more reasonable than this.... I wasted past month for job interviews at at least ten different companies in Toronto area.

If there's a Provincial Nominee program which doesn't have
- LMIA procedure
- too long waiting time (I want to solve immigration problem by the end of this year)
- too strict residency requirement

Let me know...

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
SINP EE and OID stream usually get filled within 3 days of release. so check the SINP website every day.

Ontario EE sends invitation to people with 400 points or more and doesn't require job.

MB & PEI EE stream gives extra points to job offers, but not a requirement.

NB also doesn't require a job, IIRC.

Add:
SINP is fairly stupid in a way that without job offer streams always get filled in minutes, but less than 1/3 of the quota of job offer streams was taken every year and those nominations are wasted every year. It shows they are misallocating their resources.