+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

British Columbia - PNP query .

suyogya

Oct 12, 2014
Hello there , I read about BC PNP - skill immigration for international students. there is one of its condition ,

Your occupation must be classified as Skill Level 0, A or B in the National Occupational Classification Matrix.

there can be this also,

If your current occupation is classified as Skill Level C or D and if your employer can demonstrate that there is a structured plan in place for your career progression to an occupation classified as Skill Level 0, A or B, you can apply to the PNP. In this case, you will also need to submit the results of a language proficiency test.

some agent here told me that , this skill level C and D are going to be removed from BC PNP , from january 2015 ? is it true ? in which month of the year gov. revise all this please tell me, also if I'll go for jan intake than these options will be there for me or it will change. ?

Thanx in advance.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suyogya said:
Hello there , I read about BC PNP - skill immigration for international students. there is one of its condition ,

Your occupation must be classified as Skill Level 0, A or B in the National Occupational Classification Matrix.

there can be this also,

If your current occupation is classified as Skill Level C or D and if your employer can demonstrate that there is a structured plan in place for your career progression to an occupation classified as Skill Level 0, A or B, you can apply to the PNP. In this case, you will also need to submit the results of a language proficiency test.

some agent here told me that , this skill level C and D are going to be removed from BC PNP , from january 2015 ? is it true ? in which month of the year gov. revise all this please tell me, also if I'll go for jan intake than these options will be there for me or it will change. ?

Thanx in advance.
You can check out the latest information on here regarding BC PNP:

http://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate/About-the-BC-PNP/About-the-BC-PNP/News-and-Announcements.aspx

I'm sure information here is more accurate than those of "some agent"

Lucky1717

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Hi seniors please help me as well

I have got job in construction field (noc 7291 roofer/ shinglers) as supervisor
I am graduated from ontario in hospitality
Do i need any experience (apprenticeship) or trade certificate to apply for BC pnp in Noc 7291
Or i can apply right now with job letter with minimum pay....

Please reply me fast its urgent.....