Hi Subasana, did you get your dog to Canada finally ? I'm in a similar situation as yours. I have a snub-nosed dog too. If you could please share more info it would be very helpful.Good afternoon,
My name is Subasana Kumar. I have the PR of Canada. I want to bring my dog fluffy(Lhasa apso) from India. He is three and half years old. I’m kind of concerned to bring him in the baggage apartment as he is a snubbed dog and I’m also not sure about the airlines. You could give some advice and an idea about how could bring my dog safely to Canada.
1. I assume you have talked to Air Canada?Hello!
1) Anyone who has successfully travelled with a Senior Dog (10 years approx.) from India to Canada? Please narrate your experience!
2) Anyone who wants to pool from Delhi to Toronto, so that our pets will have some kind of company in the dark cargo area and also an additional scrutiny for the agent, Pilot, etc to take care of the conditions due to multiple pets.
3) I have a 10 year old Labrador Pet who has never been in a crate and neither flew to any place in a flight; so seeking for a companion who is ready to relocate to Canada sometime after the COVID pandemic.
Note: I am from Bangalore but I found the shortest flight (with 14 hours duration) is from Delhi, India to Toronto, ON with Air Canada.
The poster said "relocate to Canada after the pandemic".Hi
1. I assume you have talked to Air Canada?
From their web site
- Your animals were meant to fly!
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Air Canada Cargo can currently only accept dog and cat shipments via registered IPATA agents.