App. Filed.......
25-10-2017
AOR Received.
25-10-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Passport Req..
19-12-2017
I am currently on an IEC 2 year work visa which expires in November. I am hoping for an ITA in a draw prior to my IEC work visa expiring. As I was uncertain of receiving an ITA prior to the end of my work visa I have already applied for a visitor's visa and I am awaiting a decision on this. Assuming I receive an ITA, submit my PR application and have an e-AOR for PR application, I intend to also submit a BOWP application and have been looking at form IMM5710E in preparation.

As I have no definite visibility of a continuing work visa, my current employment will end sometime in early November prior to my IEC visa expiry . If I get a BOWP I do have a verbal offer of employment with a different employer in a different town.

I have a few questions:
1) On the BOWP in the initial section question 3, should I tick "A work permit with the same employer" or "An initial work permit or a work permit with a new employer"?

2) In the Details of Intended Work in Canada Section I assume I should select "Open Work Permit" should I put in details of the most likely verbal offer or leave this section blank?

-