+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bridging open work permit application error

liverpool2005

Jul 8, 2019
Hey,

I realised I made a slight error on my family information form (IMM5707e) when applying for my BOWP. I put the wrong country for my mother's birthplace, it's not a big deal but I want to rectify it through a Case Specific Enquiry but I'm not sure of the correct way to rectify this.

Should I just submit a pdf explaining the mistake and specify the correct country of birth?

Or should I fill out that form again with the correct country and explain it in the enquiry section?

Thanks for your help

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hey,

I realised I made a slight error on my family information form (IMM5707e) when applying for my BOWP. I put the wrong country for my mother's birthplace, it's not a big deal but I want to rectify it through a Case Specific Enquiry but I'm not sure of the correct way to rectify this.

Should I just submit a pdf explaining the mistake and specify the correct country of birth?

Or should I fill out that form again with the correct country and explain it in the enquiry section?

Thanks for your help
Send a CSE , explain it in a PDF.
You could send a new form as well with the correct info, just to be on the safe side.