+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bridge work permit through PNP - please suggest!!

Akrk10

Mar 14, 2016
Hi Everyone,

i have a EE profile sitting at 464 points (CEC) and i also applied for NS PNP. My PGWP is set to expire on June 12, i called up the PNP office and they said i will be issued a nomination letter by June 1st week.

My question is, can i apply for BOWP with PNP nomination or do i have to wait for the AOR and submit BOWP application? (the latter is very unlikely because i wouldn't get an ITA until June 3rd week draw and my work permit would expire by then.

Can anyone please suggest me the options i have now to renew my work permit?

Thanks!

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Akrk10 said:
Hi Everyone,

i have a EE profile sitting at 464 points (CEC) and i also applied for NS PNP. My PGWP is set to expire on June 12, i called up the PNP office and they said i will be issued a nomination letter by June 1st week.

My question is, can i apply for BOWP with PNP nomination or do i have to wait for the AOR and submit BOWP application? (the latter is very unlikely because i wouldn't get an ITA until June 3rd week draw and my work permit would expire by then.

Can anyone please suggest me the options i have now to renew my work permit?

Thanks!
You can apply for a work permit (based on your employer job offer and this is not a bridging open work permit) with your PNP nomination. Or you can wait till you get your AOR and then apply for BOWP.