+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Breaking News

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mezo2009 said:
Well. Writing to the minister on the delays specifically on Pakistani nationals might not be a sound idea, if I may.

There has to be a substance and evidences about such claim. In fact, it might be the pakistanies security authorities who are in charge for some delays. No one knows. unless you can substantiate this, such act will only delay if not cause some damage.

Good luck
Thank you for your comments Mr. Mezo. First of all I think you are not from Pakistan so you can't understand the pain felt by Pakistani guys.

Secondly there is a substantial evidence to support the claim that not a single pakistani got visa in last 8-10 months. Moreover I think there is no harm in writing as it won't creat any negative impact becasue I don't think CIC / Minister are that harsh that instead of acting on a mercy plea they would further enlenghthen this process.

Thank you very much........

asdf111

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
Mezo2009 said:
Well. Writing to the minister on the delays specifically on Pakistani nationals might not be a sound idea, if I may.

There has to be a substance and evidences about such claim. In fact, it might be the pakistanies security authorities who are in charge for some delays. No one knows. unless you can substantiate this, such act will only delay if not cause some damage.

Good luck
easy for you man bcz you are not pakistani. we have been through hell for such a long time you can't imagine. we don't see any other way to ease this tension. i am surprised by your thought you said it can further increase the wait it is totally unlikely unless some one is really cruel, will you be if you are a minister??????????

TomDick

Oct 23, 2009
asdf111 said:
easy for you man bcz you are not pakistani. we have been through hell for such a long time you can't imagine. we don't see any other way to ease this tension. i am surprised by your thought you said it can further increase the wait it is totally unlikely unless some one is really cruel, will you be if you are a minister??????????
Hi,

Though I am not a Pakistani but wish you luck.
One thing i have noticed is that the language ,thoughts and style of writing is the same for both asdf111 and pittabread are the same.I think they are the same person!!.

Regards
Tomdick

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
TomDick said:
Hi,

One thing i have noticed is that the language ,thoughts and style of writing is the same for both asdf111 and pittabread are the same.I think they are the same person!!.

Regards
Tomdick
Great observation there tomdick, that's what exactly i thought, pittabread has multiple accounts that he uses mate !! Isn't it pittabread?

Guys, don't just blatantly say that because someone isn't from Pakistan, they can't feel the pain. Mezo raised very good point there, it wasn't against any Pakistani but was a suggestion instead. Pakistanis' are in pain which is quite understandable but we got to realise that that their cases has been transferred from one country to another and it takes a while to get the files transferred. The other factors are background checks as well depending on timely response from authorities of Pakistan which I very much doubt.

Not being sarcastic but I applied 3.5 years ago and my file still hasn't been finalised, let alone those who just applied few days after me because they haven't even received their update letters yet...........

What I would advise is to be patient. Filing a petition or writing emails won't probably harm anyone and yes Canadian government won't treat that against anyone but won't guarantee that your files will be looked at after emails.........

Canadian parliament as set some priorities which has been discussed in several other separate topics, now no matter what, CHCs will follow only those guidelines.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmadtajwer said:
Great observation there tomdick, that's what exactly i thought, pittabread has multiple accounts that he uses mate !! Isn't it pittabread?

Guys, don't just blatantly say that because someone isn't from Pakistan, they can't feel the pain. Mezo raised very good point there, it wasn't against any Pakistani but was a suggestion instead. Pakistanis' are in pain which is quite understandable but we got to realise that that their cases has been transferred from one country to another and it takes a while to get the files transferred. The other factors are background checks as well depending on timely response from authorities of Pakistan which I very much doubt.

Not being sarcastic but I applied 3.5 years ago and my file still hasn't been finalised, let alone those who just applied few days after me because they haven't even received their update letters yet...........

What I would advise is to be patient. Filing a petition or writing emails won't probably harm anyone and yes Canadian government won't treat that against anyone but won't guarantee that your files will be looked at after emails.........

Canadian parliament as set some priorities which has been discussed in several other separate topics, now no matter what, CHCs will follow only those guidelines.

it is your right to accuse some body if some body has got multiple accounts. how many have you got ahmadtajwer??

i doubt ahmadtajwar and tomdick are the same perosn using 2 accounts. i don't know how many more you have mr tomdick / ahmadtajwar..........

asdf111

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
TomDick said:
Hi,

Regards
Tomdick
i tell you why you thought that tomdick. there was a post written by pittabread which was removed by moderator but i liked the post as it was right in every respect. so i repeated his words to relaise meezo how easy it was to say that.

what pittabread said above i am also doubtfull now you or ahmadtjwar or any body else can have multiple accounts. who knows???

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
limbo999 said:
Well this is interesting guys. Do I also look alike any body? :(
hahahahahahah :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

you must be part of the same company ahmadtajwar/tomdick.....................

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Ha ha ha this is becoming very interesting & adding humour to the waiting game. Do I also look or sound like someone else?

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kcsider said:
Ha ha ha this is becoming very interesting & adding humour to the waiting game. Do I also look or sound like someone else?
i suspect you look like kanamen, isn't ................

because from your last post and wordings you resemble so much..........

i think you are kanamen, using two accounts

come on tell the truth please kanamen :D :D :D :D :D :D

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
I suspect Qorax is either PMM or Edmonta. Hahahahaah

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovecanada2011 said:
Hey crazymind,why r u involving Mr.Qorax and Mr.PMM in your bu** sh**
dear take it easy. its just humour not serious. we are sorry if you are offended but beleive us its just humour not disrespect to any body..........

do you have a twin here on this forum...... :D :D