22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
once again thanks nectar
for giving valuable information

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
pittabread said:
no objection dear but i will be following you for breaking news.......... :D :D :D

are you turkish?/ where you from?/
No, I have a mixed race- half Slovenese and half Canadian.

Nectar

K

K_S

Nectar said:

Nectar
hello Sir,

If everyone is on Hold then who is/will be lucky in 2011? :'(

best wishes

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nectar said:

Nectar
nectar whats happening with paksitani applicants, why not any pakistani getting visa or medicals, have they put any block on pakistanis?? can you find out from any insider?

thanks

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
K_S said:
hello Sir,

If everyone is on Hold then who is/will be lucky in 2011? :'(

best wishes
Dear K_S

Most of CHC London SAP applicants who submitted applications until end of September 2007 and pre & post June 2010 applicants are the lucky ones during 2011.

I hope this is for assistance to you.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
pittabread said:
nectar whats happening with paksitani applicants, why not any pakistani getting visa or medicals, have they put any block on pakistanis?? can you find out from any insider?

thanks
Dear pittabread,

Nothing happened to Pakistani applicants. They are under normal processings.

Nectar

K

K_S

Nectar said:
Dear K_S

Most of CHC London SAP applicants who submitted applications until end of September 2007 and pre & post June 2010 applicants.

I hope this is for assistance to you.

Nectar
thanks sir,

sorry for ignorance what is SAP??

i m April 2010 applicant from Pakistan....

best wishes

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nectar said:
Dear pittabread,

Nectar
but dear in last 10 months not a single pakistani got visa , why is that ??

K

K_S

Nectar said:
Dear pittabread,

Nectar
sir,

if u see other visaoffices they are issuing Visas in 8 to 12 months time...however Pakistanis are waiting for medicals from years . I think its not normal.
plz comment

best wishes

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
K_S said:
thanks sir,

sorry for ignorance what is SAP??

i m April 2010 applicant from Pakistan....

best wishes
SAP stands for 'Simplified Application Process'. This FSW was valid from September 06, 2006 to February 28, 2008.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
pittabread said:
but dear in last 10 months not a single pakistani got visa , why is that ??
Dear pittabread,

Sometimes CHC London visa officers work according to nationalities/NOC of applicants and it is entirely depend on VO to conduct background checks before or after medical instructions.

Nectar

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nectar said:
Dear pittabread,

Sometimes CHC London visa officers work according to nationalities/NOC of applicants and it is entirely on VO to conduct background checks before or after medical instructions.

Nectar
dear you mean is it backgorund / security checks that are taking long time?? is pakistan in red zone area or black listed or anything like that?? what about iran , afghanistan, yemen...

thx

K

K_S

Nectar said:
Dear pittabread,

Sometimes CHC London visa officers work according to nationalities/NOC of applicants and it is entirely on VO to conduct background checks before or after medical instructions.

Nectar
its fine but what u think now a days mostly ecases are turned to IN PROCESS of LONDON applicants with same lines as of Recieved by VISA OFFICE... is this means file is under Security check or ERROR or CHC is going to send MEdicals?

best wishes

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
pittabread said:
dear you mean is it backgorund / security checks that are taking long time?? is pakistan in red zone area or black listed or anything like that?? what about iran , afghanistan, yemen...

thx
Dear pittabread,

Only high profile and suspected applicants in terms of mismatching supporting documents to immigration background declaration forms are undergoing thorough background checks but normally CHC London keeps applications on hold until active processing and always reply to queries that the background checks are on for this application.

But every application must be screened by security checks which either be before medicals or afterwards.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
K_S said:
its fine but what u think now a days mostly ecases are turned to IN PROCESS of LONDON applicants with same lines as of Recieved by VISA OFFICE... is this means file is under Security check or ERROR or CHC is going to send MEdicals?

best wishes
Dear K_S,

The CHC London minimum processing time from 'in process' to 'visa issuance' is about 6-8 months for fast track applications. The same is true for average active FSW application processing time at CHC London.

Security checks either be done before medicals or afterwards.

Nectar