+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Breaking News

coolangy

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
Hi Nectar,

Is 2011 lucky for sep 2009 Fast track islamabad applicants who got their files transferred to chc london?

Have a nice holiday! ;D

Coolangy

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
schwarzeradler said:
Fair Enough, but don't you guy's think they should inform the concerned applicants about it (the situation), and ask if or not the applicants still wish to continue with the process, and in fact refund the application fee/ money to those who no longer wish to pursue and wait for that long. What they have done is taken the money from us and put us on hold, and held us to Ransom. They should let us know what the heck is going on (London Office). I for one want "me money back" as I am fed up of this waiting game.
I totally agree with you. If they inform us we can continue with other things while waiting for the time or make new decsision. We have been living our lives out of Canada and we can still continue.

Me too i am tired of waiting.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolangy said:
Hi Nectar,

Is 2011 lucky for sep 2009 Fast track islamabad applicants who got their files transferred to chc london?

Have a nice holiday! ;D

Coolangy
looks like it is coolangy. have faith buddy........... you will be in canda by the end of this year and do miss me when you go to see niagra falls............ :)

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asdf111 said:
well kanamen i see you come to this forum every day and your job is to pin point people and raise the uselsess issues which cause unnecessary arguments. i saw the same thing yesterday. you are not doing any good to this forum but haming it and provoking people. i also know you have landed in canada already and you actually have got nothing to do on this forum.

if you can not do any good on this forum then please atleast don't do any bad.

are you job less or on benefits why don't you find some thing usefull instead of wasting your time here...

thank you very much
I totally agree with the comments of forum members on the link below about you

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/yes-it-snowed-in-toronto-today-t58470.0.html;msg518106#msg518106

coolangy

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
pittabread said:
looks like it is coolangy. have faith buddy........... you will be in canda by the end of this year and do miss me when you go to see niagra falls............ :)
Hope all of us land in Canada by the end of this year :D

asdf111

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
Kanamen said:
I totally agree with the comments of forum members on the link below about you

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/yes-it-snowed-in-toronto-today-t58470.0.html;msg518106#msg518106
very well counter attack. wow. amazing really.......................

thats what i said above. thats what you are known for. man do some creative work. don't spoil every thing here.

for God sake don't start arguments and don't provoke people.

seems yu got nothing better to do...........

limbo999

Oct 5, 2010
asdf111 said:
very well counter attack. wow. amazing really.......................

thats what i said above. thats what you are known for. man do some creative work. don't spoil every thing here.

for God sake don't start arguments and don't provoke people.

seems yu got nothing better to do...........
dear take it easy, better just leave him alone.............we know whats going on..........

asdf111

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
limbo999 said:
dear take it easy, better just leave him alone.............we know whats going on..........
he doesn't understand. i tried to make him understand but instead of understanding he brought up my old post which has got nothing to do with this matter.

this shows his character / mentality.......

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asdf111 said:
he doesn't understand. i tried to make him understand but instead of understanding he brought up my old post which has got nothing to do with this matter.

this shows his character / mentality.......
me too would say just leave him alone. people are watching every thing.

thanks

hasnain1234

Feb 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
Doc's Request.
4-12-2009
AOR Received.
4-12-2009
File Transfer...
10-12-2009
Hi all,

I noticed the nectar statement for the visa’s allocation of Pakistani applicants, which make sense.
According to Nectar 2000 visas per year allocated for Pakistani applicants. Now if you notice the preliminary data statistics for the year 2010, you will notice the total immigrants were 280636 out which 119339 immigrants were skilled workers including the spouse and dependents. It shows that the 42% were the skilled immigrants including the spouse and dependents out of the total number. On 16th of February Minister Kenny’s statement, he mentioned
“Many of those immigrants came from great cricket-playing nations, including 30,246 from India, 5, 205 from the countries that make up the West Indies, 4,985 from Pakistan, 4,363 from Bangladesh, 4,181 from Sri Lanka, 1,349 from South Africa. We even welcomed 9,501 immigrants from the United Kingdom, including England and Scotland, 1,132 Australians, and 563 New Zealanders.
Suppose If only 4985 immigrants from Pakistan including all categories. What numbers of skilled workers would be, hypothetically if we consider 42% of skilled worker Immigrants as I mentioned above. The 42% of 4985 would be 2094 which is close to the number what nectar had mentioned. I think this is the reason why Pakistani getting their Visas lately. ALLAH knows better.
Source: Media Centre
Statement: 16th FEB 2011- Minister Kenney salutes Canada’s World cup team
And
News Release: 13th FEB 2011- Canada Welcome Highest number of Immigrants (click inside on Preliminary data)

Paro

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Hi pittabread,

My 2nd AOR date: 10th Aug
it almost six months passed
When i will get Medical!!!!!!!!

Any news?

Dr. Paro

qshahzad

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Already submitted with Doc request
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Request
25-April-2012
Med's Done....
06-May-2012 (delivered on May 17, 12)
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
03-October-2012 (Dec made on Nov 7, 12)
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012
LANDED..........
March 05, 2013
We are all waiting, my 2nd AOR is also 1 Aug 2010 and still waiting, see if something comes up by April 2011 (8 months from date of 2nd AOR)

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paro said:
Hi pittabread,

My 2nd AOR date: 10th Aug
it almost six months passed
When i will get Medical!!!!!!!!

Any news?

Dr. Paro
Dear Dr. Paro!

I or nobody elese knows when will you get your medicals. You should send case specific enquiry to CHC London. Some people have said on this forum before that from 2nd AOR it can be 8 to 9 months to get medicals. But I encourage you to send email to CHC London or order CAIPS notes to know the exact position of your case.

Secondly dear we are in the process of sending an email to Minister Kenny about the delays faced by Pakistani Applicants. Dear Join that thread on main forum.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-pakistani-applicants-wake-up-t65146.0.html

Thanks

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
Well. Writing to the minister on the delays specifically on Pakistani nationals might not be a sound idea, if I may.

There has to be a substance and evidences about such claim. In fact, it might be the pakistanies security authorities who are in charge for some delays. No one knows. unless you can substantiate this, such act will only delay if not cause some damage.

Good luck

pittabread said:
Dear Dr. Paro!

I or nobody elese knows when will you get your medicals. You should send case specific enquiry to CHC London. Some people have said on this forum before that from 2nd AOR it can be 8 to 9 months to get medicals. But I encourage you to send email to CHC London or order CAIPS notes to know the exact position of your case.

Secondly dear we are in the process of sending an email to Minister Kenny about the delays faced by Pakistani Applicants. Dear Join that thread on main forum.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-pakistani-applicants-wake-up-t65146.0.html

Thanks