+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Breaking News

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Nectar said:
Dear all,

CHC London has put backlog applications on hold for time being but SAP October 2007 to February 2008 applications are on hold until further instructions from CIC Minister Honorable Jason Kenny.

CHC London was about to resume processing of SAP October 2007 to December 2007 applications from April 2011 onwards but CHC London has an overfilled inventory with fast track (Pre & post June 2010 applications) along with pre February 2008 SAP applications and Ottawa applicants inclusive.

2012 may be a lucky year for CHC London SAP October 2007 to February 2008 applicants.

Nectar
they issued couple of PPRs to Ottawa applicants who had their meds done in Sept, PPRs were issued by Ottawa and not London. We're keeping our fingers crossed for that now as well. Let's see how it goes.

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
ahmadtajwer said:
they issued couple of PPRs to Ottawa applicants who had their meds done in Sept, PPRs were issued by Ottawa and not London. We're keeping our fingers crossed for that now as well. Let's see how it goes.
Dear ahmadtajwer,

I know it's not a good news but please keep in mind that SAP CHC London applications may take 48 months to get finalised. During CHC London Audit in March 2008, The proposed processing time for FSW applications was about 45 Months.

Nectar

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Nectar said:
Dear ahmadtajwer,

I know it's not a good news but please keep in mind that SAP CHC London applications may take 48 months to get finalised. During CHC London Audit in March 2008, The proposed processing time for FSW applications was about 45 Months.

Nectar
Ya that's for London CHC, Ottawa is dealing with Ottawa applicants so i guess i might be in the lucky lot. Good to think positive atleast i guess as there were few PPRs last week from them so atleast it has been started.

asdf111

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
Kanamen said:
Does it matter???
well kanamen i see you come to this forum every day and your job is to pin point people and raise the uselsess issues which cause unnecessary arguments. i saw the same thing yesterday. you are not doing any good to this forum but haming it and provoking people. i also know you have landed in canada already and you actually have got nothing to do on this forum.

if you can not do any good on this forum then please atleast don't do any bad.

are you job less or on benefits why don't you find some thing usefull instead of wasting your time here...

thank you very much

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asdf111 said:
well kanamen i see you come to this forum every day and your job is to pin point people and raise the uselsess issues which cause unnecessary arguments. i saw the same thing yesterday. you are not doing any good to this forum but haming it and provoking people. i also know you have landed in canada already and you actually have got nothing to do on this forum.

if you can not do any good on this forum then please atleast don't do any bad.

are you job less or on benefits why don't you find some thing usefull instead of wasting your time here...

thank you very much
Well said dear, thx :)

newlifeincanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nectar said:
Dear K_S

Most of CHC London SAP applicants who submitted applications until end of September 2007 and pre & post June 2010 applicants are the lucky ones during 2011.

I hope this is for assistance to you.

Nectar

one question: Is this valid for Damascus VO??? I feel that this structure will be act for Damascus VO? Am I right????

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Nectar said:
Dear all,

CHC London has put backlog applications on hold for time being but SAP October 2007 to February 2008 applications are on hold until further instructions from CIC Minister Honorable Jason Kenny.

CHC London was about to resume processing of SAP October 2007 to December 2007 applications from April 2011 onwards but CHC London has an overfilled inventory with fast track (Pre & post June 2010 applications) along with pre February 2008 SAP applications and Ottawa applicants inclusive.

2012 may be a lucky year for CHC London SAP October 2007 to February 2008 applicants.

Nectar

There might be some truth in what Nectar is saying.

I got this from another forum

Recently officials from the London Visa Office visited the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi and had invited CSIC members for a brief meeting. They confirmed that currently their focus is on recently lodged applications, followed by applications lodged before June 2010. They also confirmed that old rule applications(lodged before 27th Feb 2008) will not begin processing before 2012. So its a confirmed wait for another 12 months!!

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
That certainly is true, that's been going around for a while mate. It started initially with CHCs in USA replying to applicants that priorities has been changed by parliament of Canada and more people have applied than what they were expecting, taking that into consideration, they've set priority levels and FSW applicants don't come under high priority. People on this and other forums have written emails to CIC Minister who in turn have responded with same message that not to expect any good news in near future.

It certainly put us under pressure but this is the recent development for applicants wishing to immigrate to Canada as FSW1 especially Pre Feb 2008.

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
ahmadtajwer said:
That certainly is true, that's been going around for a while mate. It started initially with CHCs in USA replying to applicants that priorities has been changed by parliament of Canada and more people have applied than what they were expecting, taking that into consideration, they've set priority levels and FSW applicants don't come under high priority. People on this and other forums have written emails to CIC Minister who in turn have responded with same message that not to expect any good news in near future.

It certainly put us under pressure but this is the recent development for applicants wishing to immigrate to Canada as FSW1 especially Pre Feb 2008.
Fair Enough, but don't you guy's think they should inform the concerned applicants about it (the situation), and ask if or not the applicants still wish to continue with the process, and in fact refund the application fee/ money to those who no longer wish to pursue and wait for that long. What they have done is taken the money from us and put us on hold, and held us to Ransom. They should let us know what the heck is going on (London Office). I for one want "me money back" as I am fed up of this waiting game.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
I totally agree with you schwarzeradler there, they should issue those letters again telling everyone the rough timescale and asking if they still want to pursue their apps as they did in past. Writing letters again would cost them money (Postage cost) so not sure that if they really wanna take that risk as well.

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
ahmadtajwer said:
I totally agree with you schwarzeradler there, they should issue those letters again telling everyone the rough timescale and asking if they still want to pursue their apps as they did in past. Writing letters again would cost them money (Postage cost) so not sure that if they really wanna take that risk as well.
Exactly, it's all about money isn't it? They say they have enough high priority applicants but not from the old applicants (TONS OF THEM AVAILABLE FROM OLD APPLICANTS), yet they rely only on new applicants. What a Gimmick!!

machaja

Feb 18, 2011
Dear Nectar,

Are you really saying that all pre February 2008 SAP applications and Ottawa applicants, even those who have had their medicals, can expect their cases to be put on hold until further notice?

Many thanks for your time and have a wonderful holiday!

Machaja

newlifeincanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Nectar,

one question: Is this valid for Damascus VO??? I feel that this structure will be act for Damascus VO? Am I right?

thank you