Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
00-00-0000
Nectar said:
Dear all,

Due to larger visa application inventories, there is a temporary hold on processing of FSW applications submitted with NOC 4131- College and Other Vocational Instructors & 0213- Computer and Information Systems Managers.

Based on June 26, 2010 priority NOCs, CHC London will continue to expedite processings of FSW Fast Track (Pre June 26, 2010) and SAP FSW applications submitted during July-October 2007 until the publishing of new priority list which may come out in late 2nd quarter of 2011.

CHC London has already been started to sending out medical instructions since March 14, 2011.

There is a concurrent processings of Islamabad FSW applications at CHC London in the same work pattern.

I hope this information is of assistance to all of you.

Nectar

Soo confidential report!!!! hope he will b back by next news!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
pittabread said:
As his info /news is not openly available to common public then this information deems confidential. The person who is giving him this news / info is also breaking code of conduct of his company (CHC London) leaking their news. Thats why he was scared yesterday telling us that many officials are visiting this forum and we should not give him any identity.
You could well be right. That's if, of course, any of this is actual genuine news from CHC London.

The fact that the information is not openly available to the common public, shouldn't detract from the fact that in all honesty, it should be! :)

Wayne.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manrhys said:
Soo confidential report!!!! hope he will b back by next news!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is also saying if you give him your name / date of birth he can post your details here in 6 hours. do you wana try that.. :D

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
canadaforall said:
Communication is the key of life.Lack of communication leads to many problems, even at the level of families. CHC's have failed the applicants in communication. If everything was clearly states on the websites, we will not have any problems.

sometimes , i think in my mind that CHC's ar only out for t he application fees, once they get it, they do not care about what happens to the applicants.

It is only my thinking.
I think my biggest gripe about the whole process for us is the lack of communication. We had 4+ months of absolute darkness/silence after we mailed our application before we got our PER. Thankfully we were able to tell that our BD was cashed, otherwise we couldn't have been certain during that time that CIO even got our application. Now nearly 4 months past since our PER and still nothing - we have only ECAS's somewhat unreliable word for it that our application has made it to the visa office.

I see no reason why they can't email you at more regular intervals during the process. This could be fully automated with each change in your application so wouldn't really take up any resource once implemented.

Wayne.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
You could well be right. That's if, of course, any of this is actual genuine news from CHC London.

The fact that the information is not openly available to the common public, shouldn't detract from the fact that in all honesty, it should be! :)

Wayne.
Also Wayne no responsible person claims like that, that he can post your details in 6 hours with your name and date of birth. He is only trying to be a hero here.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
pittabread said:
He is also saying if you give him your name / date of birth he can post your details here in 6 hours. do you wana try that.. :D
There is no way I will give him those details - but it is not for fear that he could find out my file details. Sure he might have a friend who is some junior clerk at CHC who could do a search on the system, no big deal. But it's because I have no idea what else he will do with the information. It would be a very cunning means of identity theft but I wouldn't put it past some people on the internet.

I think Nectar has more worrying things on his mind now. If he is divulging genuinely confidential information about CHC London, although personally I still have my doubts that any of it is true/genuine, then he what he is doing is indeed illegal. It would not much for the admins of the David Cohen forum to get Nectar's IP address from his posts and from there try to obtain his name and address details.

Also I am pretty sure posting someone's confidential file details on a public forum is pretty illegal, so I would like to see him try it if he ever does get hold of my name and date of birth.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
There is no way I will give him those details - but it is not for fear that he could find out my file details. Sure he might have a friend who is some junior clerk at CHC who could do a search on the system, no big deal. But it's because I have no idea what else he will do with the information. It would be a very cunning means of identity theft but I wouldn't put it past some people on the internet.

I think Nectar has more worrying things on his mind now. If he is divulging genuinely confidential information about CHC London, although personally I still have my doubts that any of it is true/genuine, then he what he is doing is indeed illegal. It would not much for the admins of the David Cohen forum to get Nectar's IP address from his posts and from there try to obtain his name and address details.

Also I am pretty sure posting someone's confidential file details on a public forum is pretty illegal, so I would like to see him try it if he ever does get hold of my name and date of birth.
I just joked wayne. I wouldn't do either..

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:

I think this guy should be reported to CHC London that he is leaking their confidential news.

At the same time my negtive ratings are going up. Nectar's friends are targetting me........ :D

Ali Haidar

Mar 23, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2009
Doc's Request.
08-08-2009
Nomination.....
23-10-2009
AOR Received.
20-10-2009
IELTS Request
submitted with documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2009
Med's Request
13-08-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
not required (I believe)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
agreed !!! m with u....

pittabread said:
I think this guy should be reported to CHC London that he is leaking their confidential news.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To Nectar,

Dear Nectar,

Hope you are doing very well. Dear beleive me I or not any one else is against you and nothing is personal. But if you get CHC London news by some means then its not a good idea to spread it and made it public. Also it is against code of conduct of some company to leak their secrets. Some of that news is not even 100% authentic so it creates panic and fear among applicants. I would therefore request you to please refrain from posting such news on this forum and just keep it to yourself.

If you think that your information helps people then on the other hand it also creates panic and saddens people so please avoid posting such info.

Hope you will understand and consider this.

With regards

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dont worry guys i can do anything for all of you becoz i am mad and i have no brain so lets see i am giving him my detail without any fear. I believe that he cant do anything. Nectar for you and your brother these are my details. Name Ali haider and i am principal applicant , full document submitted on 28th april 2010, my date of birth is 14 aug 1981. i got 2nd aor on 17th aug 2010. you can check my post for other details thank you. I am giving you 6 months not 6 hours ,show all of us my details.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
Dont worry guys i can do anything for all of you becoz i am mad and i have no brain so lets see i am giving him my detail without any fear. I believe that he cant do anything. Nectar for you and your brother these are my details. Name Ali haider and i am principal applicant , full document submitted on 28th april 2010, my date of birth is 14 aug 1981. i got 2nd aor on 17th aug 2010. you can check my post for other details thank you. I am giving you 6 months not 6 hours ,show all of us my details.
hey ali. its a bad idea dear, i ask you to immediately remove your details, its not nectar but anybody else can misuse your detaisl. send him pm if you still like

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
staralihaider said:
Hi staralihaider,

Very brave of you to post your details. Whereas I admire the gauntlet you thrown down to Nectar, I would advise removing your post - because you have no idea where personal information such as your full name and date of birth might also be used.

I would hate to see you become the victim of identity theft or fraud, and this is a completely public forum and anyone in the world will have access to those details. As pittabread said, you may instead wish to PM Nectar and let us know the result, if any - then at least the entire world won't have access to your personal details.

Just friendly advice :) But it will indeed be interesting to see if Nectar can substantiate the fact he is able to get hold of the details.

Wayne.

Status
Not open for further replies.