Interview........
not required (I believe)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Truth does not require others support my friend !!!!! again we are not against you and your good intension ..... and rumors are saying next month immigration rules are going to change again.... not sure about it....

Nectar Brother said:
Yes we have a link in CHC London, all of you will see in the next month me and my brother will out of this forum.

If you dont believe on us give me your name and date of birth i will tell you all of your case detail in 6 hours.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Nectar Brother said:
Yes we have a link in CHC London, all of you will see in the next month me and my brother will out of this forum.

If you dont believe on us give me your name and date of birth i will tell you all of your case detail in 6 hours.
I have a situation where I already don't trust you or your "brother" at all - in which universe would I give you my real name and date of birth? You presumably have never heard of identity theft/fraud?

I don't believe for a moment you could access our file details, but since I have no idea what else you might do with the information you are certainly not getting the details.

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nectar Brother said:
In the next month all of you see BIG NEWS COMING, after this you do believe on nectar.
Dear Brother

what is big news coming next month ? pls share ?

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
salmanahm said:
Hi guys
Every one has the right to comment on the forum.(Right, wrong or misleading info doesnt matters). There is no problem in giving (False/true) hope to the frustrated applicants. May be Necter is some Canadian Lawyer with immigration experience. Lawyers and representatives always have some inside info.
At the moment lets consider two questions
Lets assume he is true then what options do we have ?
OR
Assume he is false and making news by himself then What harm is doing ?
The answer to both questions is "NOTHING"
Advice to all members.......
Dont make important decisions like resignation OR selling of property based on Nectar info. Even CIC prohibit you of making such decisions even after Provisional acceptance.
You make some good points, salmanahm :) I think I have wasted far too much time chasing this ghost called Nectar, and Nectar's brother - and whichever other family members he may invent to confound and confuse us.

So yes - as salmanahm wisely says, do not make important decisions based on what mystic Nectar conjures up. Also when he makes bad news such as certain NOCs being on hold, please do not believe him. Instead trust actual experiences of those NOC's forum members, and of course official news from CIC.

Best of luck with all your applications,
Wayne.

newlifeincanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nectar Brother said:
In the next month all of you see BIG NEWS COMING, after this you do believe on nectar.
It seems true, I think this huge IN Process with RBVO details are the reason for a big news!
It seems that they want to analyze our application parallel and select the best! and after that they reject others!
I don't khnow but I dont have good feel!

katydid

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
bufflo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 8th, 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 8th, 2011
Med's Request
May 1st, 2013
Med's Done....
May 6th, 2013
Interview........
Oct , 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov 2013
Cappuccino said:
trust actual experiences of those NOC's forum members, and of course official news from CIC.

Wayne.
You are right. Back your above point of view, Cappuccino.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nectar Brother said:
Dear All

Dont do this my brother said perfectly.

please be happy and enjoy every moment of life.
So people are getting emotional now.. :)

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
You make some good points, salmanahm :) I think I have wasted far too much time chasing this ghost called Nectar, and Nectar's brother - and whichever other family members he may invent to confound and confuse us.

So yes - as salmanahm wisely says, do not make important decisions based on what mystic Nectar conjures up. Also when he makes bad news such as certain NOCs being on hold, please do not believe him. Instead trust actual experiences of those NOC's forum members, and of course official news from CIC.

Best of luck with all your applications,
Wayne.
Well I don't think so some one has made important decisions based on Nectar's theory. Only if some one is genius would have done that...

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nectar Brother said:

Leaking CHC London news / confidential information is illegal. If some one reports you, you will be down and out.

Ali Haidar

Mar 23, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2009
Doc's Request.
08-08-2009
Nomination.....
23-10-2009
AOR Received.
20-10-2009
IELTS Request
submitted with documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2009
Med's Request
13-08-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
not required (I believe)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
+10 to you 8)

memo74 said:
Dear Nectar and his Bro,

+1 I usually open this forum once a week just to check ur posts, ur breaking news and ur help !Please, as u said enjoy the life :)Life is like that balck and white.Please keep up ur white works!
Helping people is a good work .You r both glory messengers :)

regards
memo

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
pittabread said:
Leaking CHC London news / confidential information is illegal. If some one reports you, you will be down and out.
It depends if the information is confidential or not.

Although I still don't believe Nectar + brother are being completely truthful, it does open up one line of argument. That is, if CHC London themselves would officially and regularly publish their work patterns (and I fail to actually see why it should be such a damn secret), then none of the slyness would even be necessary.

So partly to blame here is the poor communication inherent in the system.

Wayne.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:

Although I still don't believe Nectar + brother are being completely truthful, it does open up one line of argument. That is, if CHC London themselves would officially and regularly publish their work patterns (and I fail to actually see why it should be such a damn secret), then none of the slyness would even be necessary.

Wayne.
As his info /news is not openly available to common public then this information deems confidential. The person who is giving him this news / info is also breaking code of conduct of his company (CHC London) leaking their news. Thats why he was scared yesterday telling us that many officials are visiting this forum and we should not give him any identity.

Ali Haidar

Mar 23, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2009
Doc's Request.
08-08-2009
Nomination.....
23-10-2009
AOR Received.
20-10-2009
IELTS Request
submitted with documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2009
Med's Request
13-08-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
not required (I believe)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Tic Tac Toa........i don't care ur -1 ............ world is full of persons like u....and to nectar brother he was silent visitor without registration to this forum ...funny .... just got registered yesterday

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Cappuccino said:

Wayne.
Communication is the key of life.Lack of communication leads to many problems, even at the level of families. CHC's have failed the applicants in communication. If everything was clearly states on the websites, we will not have any problems.

sometimes , i think in my mind that CHC's ar only out for t he application fees, once they get it, they do not care about what happens to the applicants.

It is only my thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.