13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
TMSB said:
Ok, I do respect your reply but I just like to ask you two questions and please answer me logically:

1. Can you stop him from posting what he wants to say? The logic says NO, you can't even if you keep wasting your time and others as well.

2. If you don't like what he is posting, why don't you stop reading that. Instead of posting again and wait for his reply, and tell me stop reading your posts. I think it will be easier for everybody to just stop reading what Nectar is say instead of stop reading yours and his posts ( a dialogue kind)

I would repeat what I said before, I'm not with him nor with you, I'm with the fact that this forum is open to anybody to say anything, it's not for what you want others to say :)

It's not nice to say hypocritical, as Im very polite with you and with the words I'm saying so please be as much as critical with your self and always put the above questions in your mind.

Thanks
TMSB
If I were the only person with this view then I would just shrug it off as old age :)

But many people are asking Nectar for his source and many people are doubting the authenticity of what he says. It seems if anyone try to make a thread to attempt to get Nectar to actually prove or reveal any kind of source to validate his information, then the Nectar brigade get the admins to delete the thread.

I'm sorry if I sounded impolite, that was not my intention. Everyone has the right to their opinions, and if only Nectar would state that what he writes is just his opinion it would all be ok. But he writes it as the truth and fact, and in the process now has a lot of applicants in the NOCs 4131 and 0231 very worried and concerned. Without affording them any opportunity to convince themselves that what he has written is correct.

If it turns out that Nectar is incorrect with NOCs 4131 and 0231 then what he is doing is very cruel in getting so many people unnecessarily worried and concerned. And if it IS correct, what does he have to fear by showing his source?

I hope now you understand my concern.

Wayne.

TMSB

Oct 21, 2009
You didn't answer the questions, it is either yes or no. BTW I understood your concern since the first post you put against him, and I like to know the source but at the same time I can't (logically) force him to declare it. And that's what happened, people asking him to declare the source and he didn't do it. Then we can either stop reading his posts or accept/reject what he's saying when reading it.

Hopefully you understood what logically I'm saying

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Transferred to London from Islamabad
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-15 PP received on 21-1-15
CIC BREAKING NEWS

CIC may not be able to meet the immigration targets for 2011. For this reason they have started FPIPP (Fast Pace Immigration Processing Program). In the first phase they will be shifting all the existing cases from CAIPS files to GCMS. GCMS software is designed to self assess the eligibility criteria for applicants and shorten the processing times. In the second phase they are preparing a proposal of ammendments to the existing immigration laws. New laws will be applicable soon after the approval by the new Parliament which is planned to come to office in May 2011 after the elections. Under the new laws Caps placed on number of candidates per occupations will be lifted and new high demand occupations will be added. Its a hopeful scenario for all the applicants in backlog as Canadian Government is planning to finalize all the backlog applicants within 2011.

Do u like that
I can also make Necter info ;D

micham

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
First AOR 29.03.2010 ; Second AOR 12.08.2010
File Transfer...
07.04.2010 ; FULL APPLICATION PACKAGE RECEIVED 21.07.10: E-CAS: IN PROCESS on 08.02.2011 with RBVO
Med's Request
coming soon
Med's Done....
coming soon
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
hi nectar and hi to all,

im a pre june 26 applicant and my status was IN PROCESS last Feb 8, however i had not receive any medicals till date....

as the processing times indicated 13 months for application sent to London, does it mean really 13 months.

will there be any delay for my case

my noc is 0111.

Please advise

TMSB

Oct 21, 2009
Over this forum, can I stop you from posting what you know. If you think about it in this way, you'll find it is very simple to say "no". You can post what you want, I can do, and Nectar can.

That's it, is it clear now?

micham

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
First AOR 29.03.2010 ; Second AOR 12.08.2010
File Transfer...
07.04.2010 ; FULL APPLICATION PACKAGE RECEIVED 21.07.10: E-CAS: IN PROCESS on 08.02.2011 with RBVO
Med's Request
coming soon
Med's Done....
coming soon
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
by the way my ecas is INPROCESS but still rbvo details inside

elmo_25

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
micham said:
by the way my ecas is INPROCESS but still rbvo details inside
we're on the same boat micham IP with RBVO details, same date when turns to IP but mine is now 14 mos and still waiting for MR...

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salmanahm said:
CIC BREAKING NEWS

CIC may not be able to meet the immigration targets for 2011. For this reason they have started FPIPP (Fast Pace Immigration Processing Program). In the first phase they will be shifting all the existing cases from CAIPS files to GCMS. GCMS software is designed to self assess the eligibility criteria for applicants and shorten the processing times. In the second phase they are preparing a proposal of ammendments to the existing immigration laws. New laws will be applicable soon after the approval by the new Parliament which is planned to come to office in May 2011 after the elections. Under the new laws Caps placed on number of candidates per occupations will be lifted and new high demand occupations will be added. Its a hopeful scenario for all the applicants in backlog as Canadian Government is planning to finalize all the backlog applicants within 2011.

Do u like that
source or Link to this news please......

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
navali said:
source or Link to this news please......
He was joking - as the small font and smiley at the end should have eluded, even if the ludicrous content of the post itself did not give the game away? :)

Wayne.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
If I were the only person with this view then I would just shrug it off as old age :)

But many people are asking Nectar for his source and many people are doubting the authenticity of what he says. It seems if anyone try to make a thread to attempt to get Nectar to actually prove or reveal any kind of source to validate his information, then the Nectar brigade get the admins to delete the thread.

I'm sorry if I sounded impolite, that was not my intention. Everyone has the right to their opinions, and if only Nectar would state that what he writes is just his opinion it would all be ok. But he writes it as the truth and fact, and in the process now has a lot of applicants in the NOCs 4131 and 0231 very worried and concerned. Without affording them any opportunity to convince themselves that what he has written is correct.

If it turns out that Nectar is incorrect with NOCs 4131 and 0231 then what he is doing is very cruel in getting so many people unnecessarily worried and concerned. And if it IS correct, what does he have to fear by showing his source?

I hope now you understand my concern.

Wayne.
Well Wayne I think you are the only person who is most concerned with Nectar's posts. You are following him like a police ;D. Keep this chase buddy untill he gives up and reveals his source ;D

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salmanahm said:
CIC BREAKING NEWS

Do u like that
You are even better than Nectar...... I think you are professor Dr. Nectar ;D ;D

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
pittabread said:
Well Wayne I think you are the only person who is most concerned with Nectar's posts. You are following him like a police ;D. Keep this chase buddy untill he gives up and reveals his source ;D
If indeed he even has any source to reveal!

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
STILLHOPE said:
very valuable information

good job
In other news, the word "gullible" has been taken out of the English dictionary........ ;)

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
TMSB said:
You didn't answer the questions, it is either yes or no. BTW I understood your concern since the first post you put against him, and I like to know the source but at the same time I can't (logically) force him to declare it. And that's what happened, people asking him to declare the source and he didn't do it. Then we can either stop reading his posts or accept/reject what he's saying when reading it.

Hopefully you understood what logically I'm saying
We're asking him to declare his source with each post he makes. Given the serious content and how official he is making everything sound I think asking for the source is very reasonable.

Every time he makes a post like this a lot of people will ask him for the source (just in this brief thread I counted 7 or 8 people earlier on asking him for his source). If he doesn't like it, he should declare his source. If his disciples don't like it - they should persuade him to declare his source.

Best wishes,
Wayne.

Status
Not open for further replies.