Not open for further replies.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nectar said:
Dear all,

Due to larger visa application inventories, there is a temporary hold on processing of FSW applications submitted with NOC 4131- College and Other Vocational Instructors & 0213- Computer and Information Systems Managers.

Based on June 26, 2010 priority NOCs, CHC London will continue to expedite processings of FSW Fast Track (Pre June 26, 2010) and SAP FSW applications submitted during July-October 2007 until the publishing of new priority list which may come out in late 2nd quarter of 2011.

CHC London has already been started to sending out medical instructions since March 14, 2011.

There is a concurrent processings of Islamabad FSW applications at CHC London in the same work pattern.

I hope this information is of assistance to all of you.

Nectar
I just came across this thread. None of what nectar posted is true. Sigh.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
In other news, the word "gullible" has been taken out of the English dictionary........ ;)

Wayne.
hey checked your blog and music. nice ones. :)

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haral said:
mates---all his info is based on various feedbacks and speculation going on this thread....he just joints diff pieces together through various threads and come up with somehting new every time...i ve asked few questions from him myself out of natural human curiosity and various other forum members have done that as well......purely what i believe...nothing personal............
i think he gathers information from (what you said + he has got some link in chc london)

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haral said:
Many 4131 applicants have posted mails recieved from VOs which hints at uncertain processing times.....and the fact that Canada had too many 4131s for last two years. its a regulated profession in Canada and unfortunately many of them could'nt get jobs in 4131 relevant posts.......

thats why two major NOCs are rumored to be on hold in VOs..

Purely my own hypothesis....
you are also becoming a nectar

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nectar said:

I will also suggest respected forum members to avoid sending e-mails to Honourable CIC Minister/Higher Authority because you are just marking your file unnecessarily by doing so which may lead your file to be reviewd more carefully along with furtherence details.

Nectar
You sure sending email to Minister further slows the process. It should accelerate instead.

Thanks

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
Well, if it is that worrying to a few that he is not revealing his source, then logically, I guess the only way out will be to prove him otherwise.
If any one on the forum can prove him wrong, then fair enough, we will all agree with the few who say he is just "Conjuring and Fabricating those Breaking News".

Is there anyone out there who can prove him wrong or even has any news contrary to what he states?

newlifeincanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
You sure sending email to Minister further slows the process. It should accelerate instead.

Thanks
It is my big question, Has it any reflect to processing time? that and case specific enquiry?

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
pittabread said:

Thanks
Since the Minister is not directly involved in processing anyone's application, I doubt it will have any bearing at all. One of his staff (who also are not directly involved in processing applications) will send an autoreply on his behalf.

However, I think there is some wisdom in not unnecessarily contacting your visa office, who most certainly will be directly involved in processing applications.

Wayne.

annpeter

Sep 16, 2010
South India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
17-March-2010
LANDED..........
22-08-2011
Hi all,

What is the source fo this information?..Is it soemthing that concludes all the threads of this form?Bit panic and disappointed after hearing this.Is this for all VO.??

Regards

Ann

Nectar said:
Dear all,

Due to larger visa application inventories, there is a temporary hold on processing of FSW applications submitted with NOC 4131- College and Other Vocational Instructors & 0213- Computer and Information Systems Managers.

Based on June 26, 2010 priority NOCs, CHC London will continue to expedite processings of FSW Fast Track (Pre June 26, 2010) and SAP FSW applications submitted during July-October 2007 until the publishing of new priority list which may come out in late 2nd quarter of 2011.

CHC London has already been started to sending out medical instructions since March 14, 2011.

There is a concurrent processings of Islamabad FSW applications at CHC London in the same work pattern.

I hope this information is of assistance to all of you.

Nectar

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
annpeter said:
Hi all,

What is the source fo this information?..Is it soemthing that concludes all the threads of this form?Bit panic and disappointed after hearing this.Is this for all VO.??

Regards

Ann
Nectar is a coward who will never link his source. Good luck if you manage to get it out of him though (quite a lot of us believe he doesn't even have a source and is making half of this up as he goes along).

Wayne.

TMSB

Oct 21, 2009
I opened a new post particularly to Nectar asking him to declare his source and still waiting for his answer, lets try :)

regards
TMSB

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
TMSB said:
You didn't answer the questions, it is either yes or no. BTW I understood your concern since the first post you put against him, and I like to know the source but at the same time I can't (logically) force him to declare it. And that's what happened, people asking him to declare the source and he didn't do it. Then we can either stop reading his posts or accept/reject what he's saying when reading it.

Hopefully you understood what logically I'm saying
Wayne, Is abolutly right and i believe he is doing the right thing. Agreed every one has freedom to post but should you use your freedom to cause chaos for others? At first when i saw it i wanted to cancel my whole immigration processing and move over to other things but on seeing posts by other members i became relaxed cos i am also under the 4131 NOC. Such things should not be tolerated. If you do not have anything authentic then i suggest you just read what others have to say rather than take us on a jolly ride.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
TMSB said:
I opened a new post particularly to Nectar asking him to declare his source and still waiting for his answer, lets try :)

regards
TMSB
I opened a thread quoting many people who asked for his source. It was deleted by the admins (probably because all Nectar's fans whined to the admins to get it deleted).

So I certainly wouldn't hold your breath.

Wayne.

Status
Not open for further replies.