+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Breakin experience between two full time jobs, does past experience still count?

Mahima89

Sep 15, 2020
Hello.

I am currently working full time as a home support worker (noc ). I quit from my full time Personal support worker (noc ) job in october 2022 and went to my home country for December 2022 and January 2023. I came back and joined home support worker position in same company again. I have 4 months of experience from my psw job. They are both same noc as far as I have researched. Does the experience still count if I am applying under in demand skills program of Ontario?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello.

I am currently working full time as a home support worker (noc ). I quit from my full time Personal support worker (noc ) job in october 2022 and went to my home country for December 2022 and January 2023. I came back and joined home support worker position in same company again. I have 4 months of experience from my psw job. They are both same noc as far as I have researched. Does the experience still count if I am applying under in demand skills program of Ontario?
You are posting under Caregivers but asking about OINP. What OINP path with TEER 4 job are you eligible for?