+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Brayanna plz help abt trv refused

Sunny narang

Aug 14, 2017
This refers to your application for a temporary resident visa to Canada. I have completed my assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for a temporary resident visa; therefore, your application is refused.

In accordance with Section A11(1) of theImmigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, reason for travel to Canada, contacts in Canada, financial means for the trip; ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties) and whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below or have failed to comply with our request for an examination or documentation. I am therefore refusing your application.

Grounds for refusal:

· Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada.

This application is closed. Please note that any new information you wish to provide must be submitted with a new application and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply, I would suggest that you do so only if your situation has changed substantively or you have significant new information to submit.

If you have submitted your original passport to the Visa Application Centre (VAC) with your application, please note that it will be returned to you by the VAC within a few days.

Sincerely,

High Commission of Canada

Visa Section

P.O. Box 5209

New Delhi

110021, India

Application Enquiry: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi

www.india.gc.ca

www.cic.gc.ca

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

1. Which refusal boxes were checked? What were the exact grounds for refusal?

2. How long did you intend to visit and the purpose of your visit?

3. Do post the list of documents which you had submitted

4. Have you traveled to the US/UK/Schengen/Australia/Japan, etc for short visits? Any valid visas?

Cheers

Sunny narang

Aug 14, 2017
Hi
Thanks for the rply

1. Which refusal boxes were checked? What were the exact grounds for refusal?

I dont know the exact reason because embassy sent me mail.. Whn i got passport wid white slip important information regarding your application has been sent to you by email...

2. How long did you intend to visit and the purpose of your visit?

Around 3/4 weeks wid wife.. Not applied for kids.

3. Do post the list of documents which you hadsubmitted

Yes i sent my buisness detail like itr,bank statement, proprety papers,buisness certificate audited balance sheets which was 1 cr plus. Saving account balance 9 lakh & current account balance 12 lakh. my franchise agreement, kids birth certificate, my cousin sis papers who is denist in canada

4. Have you traveled to theUS/UK/Schengen/Australia/Japan, etc for short visits? Any valid visas?

Yes me & my family travelled in australia. In april month for 1month..

I have one question actually 2 yrs ago me &my wife had usa visa but we are not travelled & later we applied for kids visa thn embassy sent us letter for kids interview.. And same time embassy refused kids visa & cancelled our visa without prejudice...later Ill mailed to usa embassy for refusal reason. Its shows ur visa hold under 221g & refused under 214b ..& ill also mention to Canada embassy for my usa was visa refused on my application..plz guide wht to do next.. I also applied gcms notes...

Last edited:

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
It's difficult to advise without knowing the exact TRV refusal reasons. Also, you would want to know if your Canada TRV refusal had something to do with the cancellation of your US visas.

A 221g for a US visa means additional processing was required (and which was not possible at the time of the interview). Common reasons for a 221g are background checks or employment checks. Your/your wife's US visas were cancelled because some information was found during this 221g process.

It's best if you order GCMS notes.... or email the visa office to let you know the reasons for your refusal

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You can either post the case notes in this thread or send me a message. Do delete any personal references/information

Sunny narang

Aug 14, 2017
Created By: IM01687T1
Updated Date: 2017/08/10 02:07:43 Updated By: IM01687T1
Restricted: No
Label: Eligibility Office: New Delhi Text:
Considering economic conditions and employment prospects in home country, and taking into account factors including travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that the applicant would respect the terms of admission as a temporary resident in Canada.

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2017/07/17 06:40:16 Created By: EAIMEL
Updated Date: 2017/07/17 06:40:16 Updated By: EAIPDM
Label: General
Office: GCMS-System
Text: Person(s)/institution(s) I will visit / Personne/Etablissement que je visiterai: Name / Nom: ANURADHA NARANG Address in Canada / Adresse au Relationship / Lien: COUSIN
Brayanna plz checkk.. The actual gcms notes r very long

Last edited:

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Please delete details about your cousin from the previous post.

Do post the visa officer's observations on the last page of the GCMS notes. This would be in a paragraph format

Sunny narang

Aug 14, 2017
Considering economic conditions and employment prospects in home country, and taking into account factors including travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that the applicant would respect the terms of admission as a temporary resident in Canada.

Dis is last page paragraph... Plz check brayanna

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
These are the standard wordings for the final paragraph. No, not this one.

Do check for another paragraph-type of explanation that must be before this one in the case notes. It would have terms like 'PA', 'COR', CDA, etc

Sej

Nov 27, 2017

Dis is last page paragraph... Plz check brayanna[/QUOTEhi pls copy paste whole notes so brayanna help some thing.actually i refuse in same reason in second time so pls ,write whole things

Sej

Nov 27, 2017
pls copy paste whole notes so brayanna help some thing.actually i refuse in same reason in second time so pls ,write whole things