+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Brayanna need ur help...

bsweet687

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Hi brayanna ,
I really appreciate if u give me answer :
My question is that my mom dad applied their trv on 19th June and there is no update. Still the status is same file is under processing. I tried to link their application online but it failed. So what can I do . I mail them but no response . Now just one change is coming that is on their status it shows ur file is being processed at New Delhi visa office.
(Remarks).
What is the meaning of remarks.
Plz give me ur advice.
Thnkssss

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Did/does your mom or dad work in the defense services, police, judiciary or a government department? Or did they travel to/live in a high risk country in the past?

'Remarks' could be some observation noted against their applications/while processing. I would not bother too much about it at this point

Cheers

bsweet687

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Hi,

Did/does your mom or dad work in the defense services, police, judiciary or a government department? Or did they travel to/live in a high risk country in the past?

'Remarks' could be some observation noted against their applications/while processing. I would not bother too much about it at this point

Cheers
Thanks for your reply. My mom already visit Canada in 2015 but dad has no travel history.
U mean they made decision yet or not. I am so confused about their remarks status. Plz can u just clarify me. My dad retired from police service.

bsweet687

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Hi,

Cheers
Visa application, tracking ID No.......... is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.
{Remarks}
This is the exactly status shows , just this remarks word add today. I am really worried what

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks for your reply. My mom already visit Canada in 2015 but dad has no travel history.
In hindsight, your mom should have applied alone, first, without your dad as she is eligible under CAN+ processing.

U mean they made decision yet or not. I am so confused about their remarks status.
No, there's no decision. Not as yet. I would ignore the 'Remarks' status. It's part of the internal checks.

Plz can u just clarify me. My dad retired from police service.
The visa office is probably running background checks on your dad's career. This could take any length of time as information is sought from third party sources.

It's likely the visa office has made a decision on your mom's application. But because your parents applied together, this decision won't be disclosed until the report (and a TRV decision) is received on your dad's employment

bsweet687

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
In hindsight, your mom should have applied alone, first, without your dad as she is eligible under CAN+ processing.

No, there's no decision. Not as yet. I would ignore the 'Remarks' status. It's part of the internal checks.

The visa office is probably running background checks on your dad's career. This could take any length of time as information is sought from third party sources.

It's likely the visa office has made a decision on your mom's application. But because your parents applied together, this decision won't be disclosed until the report (and a TRV decision) is received on your dad's employment
Thnkss brayanna, thanks a lot for giving me answer.

Amardeep84

Aug 3, 2014
Hi Bryanna

Seeking your Help

1)Applied for pr in September 2014 and file returned in October stating not meeting the requirements of IRPA 10 a.

The agent told since the rules gonna change for express entry following January so they are returning the cases.

The comsultant called after six to eight months telling about gcms notes that he received which had only one page pertaining to my file and rest of 61 pages pertaining to someone else with same name and date of birth .

2)In May 2016 I applied for touring canada with family while going to USA

Visa refused crossing the points of travel history and purpose of visit and to my astonishment section 40 1 a and b.which says you are inadmissible since a period of five years have not passed since your prior refusal.

3)In August 2017 applied again with close friends (married couple and pr)as sponsor stating the reason to reunite with them on arrival of their new born in family and spending time with them .
Also submitted affidavit describing in detail the mistagged file details and my details .

Visa again refused stating other reasons :family ties ,economic conditions ,economic family ties ,travel history
But this time no cross marked over section 40
Already filed for Gcms notes .I have travelled to australia ,London ,Singapore ,Macau,Hong Kong ,Sri Lanka ,Dubai
Got ten years USA visa but not travelled yet .Have 2.5 crores rs of net worth with approx 25thousand Canadian dollars in saving .

Now my questions are

1)Have they removed my ban or not
2)Should I appeal
3)reapply addressing the reasons given for refusal ?

Please advice.Thanks in advance .

Regards
Amardeep