+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

brayanna hellp me please please

chkamran786

Sep 22, 2018
hello all..
iam pakistani..but live in dubai doing job in company as General manager from six months..my salary is 3000 CAD..i have bank statment balance 10000 CAD..my previous travel history i have visit malaysia,singapur,dubai,azherbhai jan,iam married and have 1 kid in pakistan..kindly tell me as soon as possible how much my TRV chances???and what documents i have to submit..plz plz reply me soon iam very thankful to all of you..

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hello all..
iam pakistani..but live in dubai doing job in company as General manager from six months..my salary is 3000 CAD..i have bank statment balance 10000 CAD..my previous travel history i have visit malaysia,singapur,dubai,azherbhai jan,iam married and have 1 kid in pakistan..kindly tell me as soon as possible how much my TRV chances???and what documents i have to submit..plz plz reply me soon iam very thankful to all of you..
1. What is your purpose of visit and for how long?

2. Do you have a Canadian host? If yes, are you related to him/her?

3. Do you own property or land? Any financial investments?

4. As your wife and child do not live with you, they are not family ties to return to. Do you remit money to them? Or to your parents if they live in Pakistan?

5. When does your employment contract expire?

6. Unfortunately, none of the countries you have visited will count as travel history. Ideally, you should have visited the US, UK, EU, Australia, etc

chkamran786

Sep 22, 2018

4. As your wife and child do not live with you, they are not family ties to return to. Do you remit money to them? Or to your parents if they live in Pakistan?

6. Unfortunately, none of the countries you have visited will count as travel history. Ideally, you should have visited the US, UK, EU, Australia, etc
Thanks alot for reply..
only visit some places of canada on christmess and for 1 week visit

i have but my dad's friend my uncle.

no only statement 10000 CAD and 3000 CAD per month salary..

yes i send money to them every month.

in 2019 december contract will expire..

singapur ,malaysia and thailand visit not make good impact??

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks alot for reply..
only visit some places of canada on christmess and for 1 week visit
As you don't have travel history to other visa-required countries, it would raise the questions of why would you want to spend money to visit Canada and for just one week?

i have but my dad's friend my uncle.
From a visa perspective, your dad's friend is NOT your uncle. Only a relative who is legally related to you may fit the definition of an uncle.

no only statement 10000 CAD and 3000 CAD per month salary..
You don't have any strong ties as such.

yes i send money to them every month.
It would have been different if your wife and child lived with you in Dubai i.e. if they had UAE residence permits based on your UAE work permit.

singapur ,malaysia and thailand visit not make good impact??
No. These countries issue visas to almost everyone who applies.

Quite honestly, I recommend you do not apply for a TRV at this point in time. You could try applying later when your personal and professional circumstances change significantly

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
As you don't have travel history to other visa-required countries, it would raise the questions of why would you want to spend money to visit Canada and for just one week?

From a visa perspective, your dad's friend is NOT your uncle. Only a relative who is legally related to you may fit the definition of an uncle.

You don't have any strong ties as such.

It would have been different if your wife and child lived with you in Dubai i.e. if they had UAE residence permits based on your UAE work permit.

No. These countries issue visas to almost everyone who applies.

Quite honestly, I recommend you do not apply for a TRV at this point in time. You could try applying later when your personal and professional circumstances change significantly
I have one question for @Bryanna why travel history is important?? Because my parents, Brother, in laws and my wife’s brother and his wife and daughter had no travel history and everyone got approval for Canada TRV from India till 2027 .. I seen some people with US 10 year visa got rejected for canada. So according to me it’s all depends on your tie with home country. And for that a nice job with good pay , good income on IT return, atlest balance of 10000$ and also family tie.

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
Mostly Pakistani nationals take asylum in these countries like EU or US CA.
This is totally bullshit. I m from India but I didn’t see Pakistani over here take asylum. Guys you need to grow up stop talking shit about anyone’s country. I live here from 2014. I work for a company who’s director is Indian but owner is Pakistani. And I m telling you I have a lot Pakistani, Bangladeshi and Nepali frendz no one take asylum..

Reactions: Justin2

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
Im not talking about you bro i know IRCC see all cases on individual basis.
Dude what’s your motive for TRV we all know. But still we don’t judge. But you already started talking shit about Pakistan and all will tell u the fact maximum Punjabi’s comes here and than get disappear or apply for LMIA and become truck driver. So hopefully next time u don’t judge people..

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Dude what’s your motive for TRV we all know. But still we don’t judge. But you already started talking shit about Pakistan and all will tell u the fact maximum Punjabi’s comes here and than get disappear or apply for LMIA and become truck driver. So hopefully next time u don’t judge people..
Im not Here for any explanation for you Got it .

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Tell me what is my motive to get TRV maybe me also not aware & you know very well then me ?

Last edited: