+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

brampton or cooksville?

OVSA

Mar 13, 2012
Hi, I just needed your advice, from anyone who is familiar with brampton and/or cooksville area in Mississauga. I am looking to lease an apt (high rise) or town home. I have little kids under age of 5. Due to high rent we are moving out from current rental. We moved to Canada few months back that's why we are not familiar with the areas yet. The reason I choose the above areas is due to distance it will take us to get to work. My main concern is safety/crime rates? We are looking for rental approx $1000-$1200 with two bedrooms atleast. Plus we are not sure if we should hire an agent or approach rental units on our own? Anyone who can give their 2 cents?

Thanx!

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
OVSA

here, look here

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/roo/

Where are you living now? I'd live close to a Subway or a TTC bus stop.
Brampton is good but its distant from the Downtown.
Why not liv anywhere around Kipling? Warden on the East is a good area to live.

OVSA

Mar 13, 2012
Thanx... I thought I have deleted post from here. I had posted it under another topic. Anyhow thanks for your reply. I currently live close to Square One. But will be willing to move anywhere within 15-20 minutes radius from SQ1.