+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Boxglace petroleum offer letter whether it is fake or real

Khazajhk

May 22, 2020
This is jakir hussain khaja from india, I recently applied a position for project assistant engineer in boxglace petroleum through job search alert,
After two days I received a offer letter from (recruitment@boxglacepetroleum.com) and they mentioned that send the passport details to the Mr grace claim,
Email ID : (grace.b@myself.com)
At the Canadian high commission New Delhi for visa procurement.

Can you please let me know whether this company is there or not in Canada

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
This is jakir hussain khaja from india, I recently applied a position for project assistant engineer in boxglace petroleum through job search alert,
After two days I received a offer letter from (recruitment@boxglacepetroleum.com) and they mentioned that send the passport details to the Mr grace claim,

Doesn't matter if the company is real or not. The offer is fake.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

This is fake and a scam.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016

See this link for advice on common scams

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/internet-email-telephone.html

Also if you spend some time looking at this companies website and the people section you will find the same names appear on other sites with the same details . Some scammers are lazy when they clone genuine websites hoping that people get carried away with the fake offer that they will spend little time doing any research which by the way usually can only take minutes to discover a fake.