+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP - what is next?

JacR2016

Jan 22, 2016
Hi guys,

I just checked the status of my BOWP, and I got approved.
However, I didn't see any email from CIC, just says my application was approved? I wonder what is gonna happen next?
Will they send me the new work permit to my current address or ?

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You'll have to wait for 24 hours and CIC will notify you that you have a new message. I got my BOWP approved yesterday and receive the new message today stating a year extension of WP. You'll have to wait for 3-4 days for the hard copy to arrive in your mailbox.

Cheers!

tfeddy2012

Star Member
May 11, 2015
JacR2016 said:
Hi guys,

I just checked the status of my BOWP, and I got approved.
However, I didn't see any email from CIC, just says my application was approved? I wonder what is gonna happen next?
Will they send me the new work permit to my current address or ?
Can you please walk me through the step by step on how you applied for your BOWP.
Thank You.

nasknihal

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tfeddy2012 said:
Can you please walk me through the step by step on how you applied for your BOWP.
Thank You.
Hi guys,

Would you care to share your BOWP timeline please? I have just applied this week and this info would help me plan for the future.

Thanks!

res1

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
Med's Done....
03-03-2016
Passport Req..
17-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2016
LANDED..........
26-08-2016
nasknihal said:
Hi guys,

Would you care to share your BOWP timeline please? I have just applied this week and this info would help me plan for the future.

Thanks!
My online bowp app was approved in 16 days, submitted application early april

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied for BOWP on 10 April. Based on what I am seeing from other forum members I might not have to wait for a long time to get my BOWP.

Will keep the forum updated.

Sukizaki

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

My BOWP application got approved yesterday, however, I haven't received any email from CIC since then. I checked my CIC account this morning, didn't see any approval letter.......so confusing......

Any one has that experience?

tfeddy2012

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Sukizaki said:
Hi all,

My BOWP application got approved yesterday, however, I haven't received any email from CIC since then. I checked my CIC account this morning, didn't see any approval letter.......so confusing......

Any one has that experience?
When did you apply for your BOWP? Can you please walk me through the step by step on how to apply. Thank you.

JacR2016

Jan 22, 2016
audrey888 said:
You'll have to wait for 24 hours and CIC will notify you that you have a new message. I got my BOWP approved yesterday and receive the new message today stating a year extension of WP. You'll have to wait for 3-4 days for the hard copy to arrive in your mailbox.

Cheers!
congrats!

JacR2016

Jan 22, 2016
audrey888 said:

Cheers!
Is this mean our PR application pass the R10 completeness check? and they will process us faster? or we will hear the final decision sooner?